Bought an ace hardware product, and not satisfied? This article is all about Ace Hardware Return Policy. Received a wrong or faulty product? Know their exchange policy and refund policy. How many days will it take to get your return and exchange? Deduction fees, after the refund, etc. You will find the answer to all of these questions. We also have a small FAQ section for you, at last, don’t forget to check that out. So, let our journey begin with some intro to Ace Hardware Return Policy.
About Ace Hardware Return Policy
Ace Hardware has a 30 days return policy in which you can return or exchange a product and get a refund within the given time period. After the 30 days, the time period is over you may not able to return or exchange your product. Therefore, you must return your product within 30 days if you want a refund.
Here are some conditions according to Ace Hardware Return Policy,
- The product must be unused.
- It must be in original packaging and like the new one.
- You should provide the purchase slip/receipt of the product.
- Products instruction and information booklet should also be in good condition.
- You must have a valid photo ID of the product.
Your product will get returned within 30 days until these conditions are satisfied. So, if you want to return a product, copy and paste these conditions in your mind, or forget about the return.
Ace Hardware Return Policy – Exceptions
Ace Hardware Return Policy has described some exceptions which specify they will not give any return, exchange or refund over some specific products,
- Any type of paint bought online will not be returned to their store in any condition. Hence, in case you had received damaged paint or different colour then you have to contact them on 888-827-4223.
- Gas-powered outdoor types of equipment are not able to return or exchange once the oil is poured in it, even if you wash it off properly. You can still get a refund if the equipment is unused, in new-like condition, with all paperwork, and originally packed.
In case you want to return an assembled product,
- You can return the assembled items to the Ace Hardware store near you.
- The store manager may charge 15% as dismantling and re-stocking fees. In case of damaged or wrong product, they will not charge you anything.
- You’ll be charged 15% according to the above-mentioned statement if the product sent is proper.
Now you can return the product, online or to the nearest Ace Hardware store. Further, you can get the steps of returning your product online as well as in-store.
How to RETURN your product?
Ace Hardware Return Policy gives you the freedom of returning the online bought product in their store within 30 days of purchase. You can also return them online and if both don’t work then call their customer care at 888-827-4223.
Online approach will provide you to return your product within just a few clicks. After the completion of the procedure they will send their transport service to receive their product to your address. Follow these steps to return your product online,
- First, open their official website or click here and log in to your account.
- After that, select the product which you want to return.
- Give the valid reason for returning the product.
- Stick the labels to your product.
- Pack the item in it’s the original packaging.
- Send it to the nearest Ace Hardware store or they will arrive at your address for the same.
Now, until you received a damaged or different item, you will not be charged the shipping cost for receiving the product from your address. But if there are other reasons for returning the item then you have to pay the shipping charge.
If the online process is a bit hectic for you then Ace Hardware Return Policy allows you to return the online bought product to any Ace Hardware store near you or if you want an alternative for that, you can simply call their customer care at 888-827-4223. Don’t forget to take your purchase slip/receipt along with the product’s information booklet. Remember that you should visit the store within 30 days or they will not accept your return.
Once you are in the store, ask their customer service to get your work done with the return. If they found all the paperwork and receipt and your product in good enough condition for a return then they will accept your return. You will get a refund according to their refund policy after the completion of the process. To know more about the refund policy stick with us.
Ace Hardware Exchange Policy
Now if you have received the wrong product or completely different product from the one you have ordered then Ace Hardware Return Policy you the option to exchange your item. You can exchange the product if it is damaged or faulty to get the new one. If you are applying the exchange for damaged products then they will ship the product without any shipping fees. The conditions applied for exchange policy is the same as the return policy. So check them out again or call up their customer care at 1-888-827-4223 to know more about their exchange policy.
Ace Hardware Refund Policy
As per Ace Hardware Refund Policy, you have to pay the shipping fees if you don’t return the product to the nearest store, means the fees will be deducted from your payment. If you received a damaged or different product then the one you’ve ordered, then the shipping fees are not applicable, therefore you’ll get a full refund. If the product needs assembly then they will apply the dismantling fees from your payment. In such a case it’s difficult to get a full refund. You will receive the refund in the form of payment. Also if you have paid through reward points than you will lose them on the return of any product.
Yes, for online checking go into my order section and for offline, call customer care at 888-827-4223. Unless you have your transaction ID or credit card slip or a legal statement that you have purchased the item. Yes, but for only Ace Rewards Members if the order costs higher than $50.
Can I trace my order?
Can you return items without a receipt?
Does Ace Hardware have free delivery?
Yes, for online checking go into my order section and for offline, call customer care at 888-827-4223.
Unless you have your transaction ID or credit card slip or a legal statement that you have purchased the item.
Yes, but for only Ace Rewards Members if the order costs higher than $50.
In this article, we have tried to cover all your doubts about Ace Hardware Return Policy. We hope that you will not get any problems with the same. However, if you get any difficulties or queries then leave your comment down below in the comment box, we will try our best to reach out a solution to your issues. We have also written similar articles of return policies of other stores like Homesense and Ashley, give a look at them if you want.