Bought some Adidas gear and having a change of mind? With the increase in online e-commerce, it is not that difficult to buy shoes that don’t meet expectations. But with Adidas, you won’t have to worry as our guide on the Adidas return policy will help you initiate your return easily. We will also cover all the necessary standards that your item should meet for a successful return at Adidas. Let’s get started with their standard return policy.
What is the Adidas Return Policy?
The Adidas return policy provides a 30 days return window on all Adidas.com purchases. Store purchases also have the same return period but it might vary. For assurance, you can check the back of the receipt for information about returns. Returning before deadlines isn’t the only thing necessary for a full refund. All merchandise should be in new condition with original tags intact. You need to return all footwear in their original box with included accessories (if there are any).
Note – You must return hype products (such as Yeezy) within 7 days through their online returns portal.
within 60 days from the delivery date
Are Adidas Returns Free?
Adidas offers free-of-cost returns & exchanges for purchases made from Adidas.com. You need to return the item online or in-store within 30 days of delivery.
Can I Return Items From Third-party Stores?
You may only return purchases from Adidias.com. Adidas does not accept returns/exchanges on items purchased from its other retailers/distributors. You need to return the item to the original retailer.
How Do I Return Adidas Purchases?
The Adidas return policy covers returns in two ways. Adidas.com purchases are retunable both online and in-store. You may return your in-store purchase at any Adidas store location. Let’s cover both one by one.
Adidas Online Return Policy
You can return your new and unused Adidas.com purchase either to an Adidas retail store or ship the item back to their facility (you must send back the package from within the U.S.). Follow the below instructions to ship the items back.
- Find the item in order history and click Return or Free Size Exchange (if size is the issue)
- Select a reason and choose how you want your refund (or select a new size).
- Adidas will send you a return label. Either print it or save the FedEx QR code.
- Pack all the items in the original box (or any available to you).
- Place your return label over the previous delivery label (or show the saved FedEx QR code when dropping off at FedEx).
- Bring your package to the closest FedEx easy returns location.
.Note – If you used guest checkout, go to the Order Tracker and provide your order number and email address you gave during check out.
Adidas Return Policy – In store Purchases
If you purchased your Adidas merchandise at a physical Adidas store then you can return it for a full refund at any Adidas store located in the US. Take your receipt or shipping confirmation email to the store. The store executive will help you initiate a return or exchange if all Adidas return policy standards are met.
Adidas Extended Holiday Returns
Adidas also has an extended return timeline for any orders you place between 16 November and 11 January. For any orders between these dates, the standard 30 days Adidas return policy timeline is extended to 60 days from the date of delivery.
Though the Adidas return policy covers returns/exchanges on most of their merchandise within 30 days, the following category of products is not eligible for returns and exchanges.
- Any personalized products are not returnable as they are specifically designed for you.
- For safety reasons, returns and exchanges are not possible on face coverings.
- Also, Adidas doesn’t accept returns on any merchandise that you purchase from retailers other than Adidas.com
Adidas Exchange Policy
For a size mismatch, you can claim a free size exchange from Adidas, if stock is available for your preferred size. Simply select the “Free Size Exchange” option when putting up a request on Adidas.com.
The Adidas return policy states the following key points regarding exchanges.
- After requesting an exchange, you have only 7 days to drop off the item at a return carrier. After 7 days, Adidas will cancel your exchange.
- Exchanges are free for only U.S. customers.
Adidas Refund Policy
After your return package reaches the Adidas facility, it may take up to 21 days to process the return. They will do a complete quality inspection of each product before approving your refund. After approval, you’ll receive your refund amount back to your original form of payment within 10 business days.
- If your purchase was made using a gift card, then a new digital gift card emailed to you as a refund.
- Cards that are not reloadable may prevent Adidas from refunding that card. In this case, you will be given a refund in the form of a gift card.
Will Adidas Refund Shipping Charges?
The Adidas return policy does not cover refunds on any shipping charges and seasonal surcharges.
2. Adidas Gift card
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can You return online purchases at Adidas stores?
Yes. You can return your Adidas.com purchase at your nearby Adidas retail store. Keep the item in original condition with the packaging and take your receipt to the store.
2. Does Adidas refund shipping charges?
No. As the Adidas return policy clearly mentions they do not provide any sort of refunds on shipping and delivery charges.
3. Can you return an Adidas store purchase by mail?
No. Adidas.com doesn’t provide an option to return retail store purchases by mail. Though you can return your in-store purchase at any Adidas store located in the US.
4. Which items cannot be returned back to Adidas?
You cannot return any personalized merchandise back to Adidas. Also, face coverings are not eligible for returns/exchanges due to safety reasons.
5. Can I ask for a replacement for merchandise bought from Adidas.com?
Yes. if the size doesn’t fit you then you have 30 days to request a free size exchange on Adids.com. But remember that after the approval of your replacement, you must ship the item to the return carrier within 7 days. Otherwise, Adidas will cancel your exchange order.
Also, Keep in Mind
The standard Adidas return policy mentions a 30 days return period for most of the Adidas merchandise (except the ones we listed in the non-returnable section) purchased from Adidas.com or Adidas stores. You can return Adidas.com purchases via mail or directly at your nearby Adidas retail store. Remember that refunds are not possible on shipping charges and seasonal surcharges. Adidas also provides a 30-day free size exchange if the merchandise doesn’t fit you. After ordering your exchange, you must ship the returned item back to the carrier within 7 days, otherwise, your exchange order will be cancelled. For more such articles, read Nike or DSW return policy.