Asus is one of the best brands to produce gaming laptops and motherboards. Just in case you are not satisfied with the product you bought from them, you can return it. The Asus Return Policy is customer-friendly and hassle-free. In this article today, we are going to discuss ways to return your Asus product. We will also brief you about the refund and exchange policy of Asus. Read the entire article and you will surely get an idea about the refund system and the conditions of return. In the next section, we will discuss the Asus Return Policy.
About Asus Return Policy
According to the Asus Return Policy, you can return your product within 30 days of purchase. You must follow the terms and conditions of the return policy. All merchandise returns are subject to a charge of 15% which is the restocking amount on the price. This applies when you have purchased more than 5 units of a product. To go further, you have two ways to return a product. Online return/return by mail or you can just walk into the nearby outlet of Asus. Let us discuss in detail both the methods to return a product to the store.
In-store Asus Return Policy
We will start with the in-store return policy. You can walk into any nearby outlet of Asus to return your product within 30 days of purchase. However, there are some terms & conditions to return a product you have purchased. So here are a few points, the basic things you need to follow in case you intend to return a product.
- Firstly, you have to go for a return within 30 days of purchase.
- Any damaged computer parts like discs, software, etc will not be accepted.
- Purchase receipts should not be lost.
- Any other paper or document that came along with the product must also be kept safe.
So let us now mention the steps to follow in order to return to an outlet near you. If you are returning your product to a nearby Asus outlet, you have to take the following steps:
- Pack the product properly just like the original package.
- Take the product to the store within 30 days of purchase.
- Do not damage any parts or software of the product.
- Take all the documents and the purchase receipt along with the product.
- You will be initiated with a refund once the store approves your return.
You will be refunded with the amount in your account or however you made the payment. The refund will reflect in your account within 7-10 days of return.
Asus Return Policy by mail
Online purchases can be returned by mail. You have to initiate a return process through your account. The online Asus Return Policy states almost the same provided you follow the conditions. We will mention the steps to initiate a return below. Kindly read them and follow them to have a hassle-free return process.
- For returning any product by mail, you have to initiate the return process online that too within 30 days of purchase.
- You have to log in to the account you made the purchase from. Get the direct link to the page here.
- Now, from the order section select the product you wish to return.
- You will be asked why you want to return or exchange the product, answer the questions and you will be starting the refund process.
- The store will send you shipping labels which you have to stick to your package to be returned.
- Pack the product safely and properly and stick the labels.
- Mail the product by keeping all the paper included in and keep a copy of the shipping label.
- You may use the post office function or FedEx.
As soon as you ship the product the return process will be initiated. Once the store receives your product it will refund you the amount directly into your account. The Asus Return Policy strictly mentions that all C.O.D items have to choose prepaid shipping labels for returning and the refund will only be initiated into the bank accounts. The refund will reflect in your respective credit or debit cards within 7-10 days. More about the Refund policy in the next paragraph.
Asus Refund Policy
Whichever method of return you choose, you will be provided with a refund only if you satisfy the basic conditions above and have returned the product as good as new. The amount will be credited in the same way you had made the payment. It will reflect in your credit card or debit card in 7 days usually. Cash purchases will not be refunded in cash for online returns. You can track your product too, the store will keep informing you via emails and links to track it.
If the store has delivered the wrong product to you, you will be refunded with the shipping charges too. But if you have purchased for merchandise purpose, and that too more than 5 units, the shipping charges are not refunded for your mistake. You can also choose to exchange your product. If you want to know more about the exchange policy, read below.
If you have been delivered with the wrong model or you seem to have a change of mind, this might work. Asus Return Policy also provides exchange options. The exchange process is also the same as returns. You can exchange online or in the outlet. Just remember to go within 30 days of purchase and carry the bill. Do not tamper or damage the item and keep all the papers that came along with it safely. If the item you are exchanging for differs in the price you have to pay the overhead price.
- Party City Return Policy | Updated Return, Refund & Exchange Policy 2019
- Lord and Taylor Return Policy | All about returns and refunds
- Gap Return Policy | Make Your Easy Gap RETURN In 45 Days
Can I have my order redirected to a new address?
If the product has been shipped, you cannot change the address.
Can I track my product?
Yes. As soon as your product is shipped, you will be sent all the details and links to track your product.
Is international shipping available?
This was all about the Asus Return Policy from our side till now. We hope this was helpful to you and you have known a bit more about this topic. As per our research, we have included all the important facts but if you feel we missed anything, let us know in the comments below. Apart from the Asus Return Policy we have written on other returns too, have a look at those too. Thank you for reading.