Headquartered at Whitacre Tower in Texas, ATT Inc. is an American multinational telecommunications company. From Wireless, internet and TV accessories, they offer a wide range of products for their customers. Are you looking forward to returning your latest purchase from Att? Knowing the Att return policy would help you save hassle while returning a product. In this article we have discussed in detail the return process, methods and how you can get refunds from Att as well.
What is Att Return Policy?
According to the return policy of Att, equipment and services purchased directly from Att are eligible for returns. Att return policy suggests returning items within 14 days from the date of purchase for consumers who are eligible as Consumers and Individual Responsibility Users (IRU). However, for Corporate Responsibility User (CRU), the return period is 30 days from the date of purchase.
30 Days (CRU)
Can I Return My Phone To ATT After 14 Days?
Yes, you can return it within 14 days from the date of purchase if you are not satisfied with the mobile. You can place your return by mail. Any discount coupon applied during checkout will not be refundable. However, Att will refund your credit to the original mode of payment.
How To Avoid The AT&T Restocking Fee?
If you have placed your order online and return the item within 14 days then there will be no restocking fee. However, if your online placed order has been picked from the store, then you can just return the item in-store to avoid any restocking fee.
What Are The Conditions For Att’s Return Policy?
Att return policy needs customers to be aware of certain conditions. If you fail to comply with any of the following conditions then your return request will not be accepted.
- No returns are accepted after the respective return time frame is over.
- The products should be unopened and the packaging must be in new condition.
- A 10% restocking fee may be applied based on the condition of the product.
- The original receipt must be present.
- All the parts of the item must be intact.
Att Return Policy – Steps Initiating a Return
Before you initiate your return to Att, there are a few other things that need to be considered as well.
- You should disable any security features like finding my phone or any cloud services.
- Back up all your personal and proprietary information.
- You must remove any confidential or personal information from the device.
- Remove any accessories, memory cards, or Sim cards if applicable.
- Factory reset your device.
Once all the above-mentioned steps are complete, you can now follow any of the return methods to successfully return your item at Att.
How To Return My Att Purchase?
The return method of your Att item would depend on how you have made the initial purchase. Let’s take a look at the different ways-
- If your order was placed on Premier and you had chosen in-store pickup options, then you have to return it to that specific Att company-owned retail store.
- Your order was placed on Premier using the phone and you have received it over the phone, then you can either mail them back or take it to any Att retail store.
- If you are planning to return any of the equipment bought from Att then you need to call the customer care number and place a return request.
- Purchases made from retailers cannot be processed by any individual. You need to follow the return instructions mentioned by the retailer.
Ways To Return Your Purchased Item At Att
The return policy of Att clearly states two different ways through which you can return your purchased item at Att. They are as follows-
1. Return at the store: If you have bought your device online, at an Att store or used the Att Right To You delivery service, then you can make your return or exchange at any Att store. You can simply visit their website and find out your nearest store location by entering your present location. While visiting their store to return the item you need to carry the packaged item, its original receipt and state the reason for return.
2. Return via Mail: If you have bought your device online, through an Att or non-Att store you can always send the return parcel via mail. You need to call their customer assistance team at 800.331.0500 to initiate a return prepaid label. Att will mail you the prepaid label. Upon receiving it you need to stick it with your original packaging. Finally, you need to mail it to Att through USPS or FedEx.
You May Also like:
Att Return Policy Exceptions
Although most of the Att products are eligible for returns, there are a few for which returns are not acceptable.
If you are unable to fulfil the return conditions and have mailed your product back to Att, then your return request will not be accepted according to Att return policy.
Att Exchange Policy
At Att, Exchanges are subject to the same conditions and limitations of the Att return policy. You can exchange any item that you are unsatisfied with, within the timeframe mentioned at returns. The exchange timeline too is different for consumers and corporations. Corporates enjoy a 30 days exchange whereas consumers have a 14 day exchange period. However, a phone or a device has a limited 14days exchange period. A restocking fee may be applicable up to $55 for devices, not including tablets or iPads. However, a restocking fee does not apply to the following items when they’re returned to AT&T unopened:
- Defective equipment
Att Refund Policy
Once Att has received your return request and the return parcel. They will take 3-5 days in assessing the condition of the item returned. Once your return request is accepted, it may take anywhere between a week to 2 months to get your money refunded back. Under the Att return policy, shipping charges and no rebate on the original amount will be refunded back by Att.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can i return my Att product in store?
If your product is brought from store you can definitely exchange it in store.
2. Whats like new condition?
The condition of the device should be unused. And allits original parts nad ppers must be present.
3. How many days to get my refund?
Yor refund may take anywhere between 10 days to2 months to reflect in your account.
4. Can you cancel service also?
Within 3 days of your activation you can cancel.
Also, Keep in Mind
In this article, we have discussed in detail the Att return policy, and its exchange and refund policy. You must keep in mind the return timeframe. Additionally, you must check whether your product falls under the return policy exceptions or not. Other brands provide similar return policies like Aldo’s return policy and Zumiez’s return policy.
Leave a Reply