Purchased fishing equipment from Bass Pro Shop and want to return it? The Bass Pro Shops return policy allows its customers to return a product. However, before you return your product, you must make sure that you know everything necessary for a successful return. Moreover, you can also check out the Bass Pro Shop refund and exchange policy that we have included in this article. Kindly read the whole article or you might miss out on something very important.
What is Bass Pro Shops Return Policy?
According to the Bass Pro Shops return policy, customers can return an item within 60 days of the actual date of purchase for a full refund or an exchange. However, make sure that the item you are returning is in its brand new and unused/undamaged condition. The return policy of Bass Pro allows you to return online and also in store.
Can I Return Online Orders Placed Through Paypal?
Online orders placed using Stretch Your Payments or PayPal payment methods can be returned to a retail store, but Bass Pro can only exchange or refund as a gift card.
How To Return Damaged Or Defective Products At BassPro?
If you have received a damaged or defective product you have to contact their Customer Service directly for further assistance.
How To Return At Bass Pro Shops?
The Bass Pro Shops return policy states that for online purchases, customers can return a product via mail, and for in-store purchases, you can request a return simply by visiting your nearest store. However, make sure you are returning the product within the given time frame which is 60 days. Your product might not be eligible for a full refund if you return it after 60 days of purchase.
Bass Pro Shops Return Policy Online
If you made your purchase from Bassproshop.com, then follow these simple steps to successfully return your item.
- Firstly, you are required to visit the official website and request a return label simply by entering the required details.
- After that, you have an option to get the shipping label printed or get a QR code.
- Hand your return package to the shipment service after attaching the shipping label or provide them with the QR code.
- Shipment service will simply ship your order.
Note – For regular returns, the shipment fee will be deducted from your refund amount. However, if you received a damaged or defective product from the retailer, then they will not charge the return shipping fee.
Bass Pro Shops Return Policy In-Store
For purchases made from a Bass Pro Shops outlet, you can return the product by visiting the store. It is not necessary to visit the same store that you originally made your purchase from. However, make sure that you are visiting a store located in the same country.
- Visit your nearest Bass Pro Shops store.
- Bring the original purchase receipt along with the product you want to return/exchange.
- However, if you do not have a receipt, please bring a valid photo ID issued by the government.
- A Bass Pro Shop staff member will guide you through the return process.
- Once the staff member will verify your return, the refund will be initiated.
Bass Pro Shops Return Policy Exceptions
The return policy of Bass Pro Shop is quite easy to understand. However, here are a few exceptions to it.
- PayPal or Stretch Your Payments orders cannot be returned in-store and should be returned via mail for a full refund.
- For Catalogue Outlet stores, you must return the item to the same location.
- Ammunition, Turkey Calls, Brass, Firearms, Reloading lead, Bullets, Black Powders, Primers, Waterfowl Calls, and Big Game Calls are all not eligible for a return.
Bass Pro Shops Exchange Policy
You can make an exchange within 60 days from the date of purchase. However, you cannot request an exchange for a used or damaged product. The Bass Pro Shops retun policy also accepts exchange if you received a damaged product. So make sure to return a product in its original condition when requesting an exchange.
You May Also Like: Guitar Center Return Policy
Bass Pro Shops Refund Policy
According to the Bass Pro Shops return policy, you will only receive a refund if you return a product within 60 days of the date of purchase. Once you ship your product back to the Bass Pro Shops warehouse, your product will undergo a verification process. Once verified, your refund process will start. After verification, your refund amount will reflect in your bank account within 2-7 days. You will get a confirmation call or email from the company once the refund amount is transferred.
You May Also Like: Walgreens Return Policy
Bass Pro Shop COVID-19 Response
The Bass Pro Shops is highly worried about its customers. They try to fulfil all the requirements of their customers while keeping a safe shopping atmosphere. Here are some necessary steps that were taken by the Bass Pro Shops.
- Bass Pro Shops is keeping its stores sanitized at regular intervals.
- They are offering free pickups and delivery options.
- Social distancing is maintained by limiting the number of customers.
- Face covers are available for their team members.
- Proper cleaning is done.
- Moreover, they are also partnering with the public health department.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I contact Bass Pro Shops Company?
The customer care number of Bass Pro Shops Company is 00 1 417-863-2499.
In how much time I will get my refund?
After inspection, the refund process will take 2-7 business days. However, this also depend on your debit/credit card company.
Bass Pro Shop take opened items?
As per their policy, they do not take opened items in the form of return.
What if I misplace my sales receipt?
It is always advised to keep the receipt safe with you. However, you can contact the customer care executive if you misplace it.
In how many days can we return the product?
You can return the product within 60 days of purchase.
Also, Keep in Mind
Apart from the standard Bass Pro Shops return policy, you should also know about the return policy on Gasoline-powered products and drones. You should take care of your product until you make your return. Any sign of damage and you will not be eligible for a return. However, your return will not be accepted if the product shows any signs of use even if you added fuel to them. If you used the product in any way possible, you can request a return to the manufacturer. You can take a look at our other articles like CVS return policy and eBay return policy.