You might not know about Bed Bath & Beyond price match, even if you visit the store frequently. It is a fantastic way to get discounts and save some bucks on your purchases. We’ll go over this guide and know about it in detail for a smooth shopping experience.
Does Bed Bath & Beyond Price Match?
Yes, Bed Bath & Beyond price match is applicable with their main rivals within 14 days from purchase. When you visit the store you need to present them with complete proof of the lower price. After that, they will verify and price match the item for you.
Still, there are a few eligibility criteria and exceptions that you should know about. Keep in mind that when requesting a price match keep the eligibility proof and your original invoice with you.
How Can I Request A Price Match?
You can request a Bed Bath & Beyond price match before and after your purchase. This can be done in two ways. Just know that when requesting a price match you must carry an invoice, receipt, or shipping confirmation email.
Bed Bath & Beyond Price Match Online
Though not online, they do offer another option to price match which is via phone. To share the lower price details you can contact them by dialling (1-800-462-3966) and requesting a price match. You can also email them at [email protected].
Bed Bath & Beyond Price Match In-Store
Visit any BB&B store near you and show the qualifying competitor’s product ad to any employee and ask for a price match. The process may take up a few minutes for verification.
Bed Bath & Beyond Price Match Conditions
Even though BB&B price matches with its major competitors, some conditions must be kept in mind to make your price match request successful. Here’s more info on that:
- Items that require a price match should be in-stock.
- Your price-matching product should be identical in every way such as UPC (Universal Product Code), Brand, Size, Color, and Quality.
- Items must be offered by top online retailers and locals too. It should include the prices they list.
- BB&B price matches with their coupons or with manufacturers’ coupons.
Bed Bath & Beyond Price Match Exceptions
With some BB&B price match conditions there comes a few exceptions which you must know when submitting a request for a price match.
- Price matching only works with direct competitors, not with third-party sellers.
- BB&B won’t price match with any membership clubs.
- Price matching won’t be applicable if the item was bought during clearance or any other sale.
- Bed, Bath & Beyond won’t price match any items with pricing errors.
- Price match won’t be applied to promotional items and limited-time items.
- BB&B does not price match on refurbished items.
- There is an item limit for price matching.
Note: Bed Bath & Beyond can change the prices of any items at any given time. And they can decline your price match request at any time.
Do Coupons Work with Price Match?
The main aim of Bed Bath & Beyond price match is that their customers receive the best price and discount possible. BB&B accepts a price match along with discounted coupons. You can use your discount coupons along with a price match proof and get a great deal on your purchases.
You must have a coupon with you for your deal to be accepted by Bed, Bath & Beyond. If you do not have it then the store associates reserve a right to reject your request.
Bed Bath & Beyond Price Adjustment Policy
Lucky for you, BB&B does allow price adjustment on their products. You can request a price adjustment within 14 days of your purchase. The refund of the difference will be issued as the original mode of payment.
Price Adjustment Process
Bought an item whose price has dropped and want to adjust its price? You can do this now if you purchased your item from BB&B within 14 days of purchase. For instance, if you buy something from BB&B for $150 and it goes on sale after 2 or 3 days and its price is lower now to $80.
You can ask for a price adjustment and get the difference back. Same as the other retailers, Bed Bath & Beyond price adjustment process is easy. Here’s how.
- Get in touch with any sales executive to start your Bed, Bath, & Beyond price adjustment process.
- If your request qualifies after verification you will get your difference refunded.
- You can ask for adjustment by calling them at (1-800-462-3966) or you can also visit their store.
Note: If by any chance your item doesn’t get approved for price adjustment you can always return your item with the help of Bed Bath & Beyond return policy and order back with an updated lower price.
Price Adjustment Exceptions
Bed Bath & Beyond does not allow to price adjust all of their products. Here’s the list of exceptional products for which price adjustments are not possible.
- Closeouts and clearance products
- Limited supply items
- Discounted items instore or online
Note: Customers can only choose to price adjust or get a discount via coupon. They can’t choose both options
Bed Bath & Beyond Competitors
There is no official list of competitors for BB&B. They assert on rival websites and state the items ought to be identical. But still, there are a few exceptions that come into play such as sale days, closeout, and other offers. Otherwise, they compare with any rival.
How To Save More at BB&B?
There are numerous other ways to save money, even though Bed Bath & Beyond is well known for its fantastic blue coupons that never expire. We’ll go over all the fundamentals here.
- Use the BB&B 20% coupon when shopping.
- Apply Promo codes when checking out.
- Take advantage of free shipping.
- Shop during holiday sales.
- Join in BB&B: Beyond + Program.
- Price matching and price adjustment policies.
- Sign up for BB&B Gift Registries.
- Use Manufacturer Coupons where you can.
- Enroll for BB&B Credit Card.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How many do I have for requesting price adjustment?
Price changes and price matching are permitted within 14 days of the transaction.
2. Can I Price match more than one item?
Quantities are limited for price match. BB&B has a right to limit price match items.
3. Can I price match and use a coupon at the same time?
No! you cannot use both of those items to avail discount. You have the choice to use any one of these options. Whichever provides the higher percentage of the discount.
4. Can I use Manufacturers' coupons with price match?
BB&B does accept them as in-store price match.
We hope that now you know all the details about Bed Bath & Beyond price match and price adjustment policy. You can save a lot if you are familiar with these things.