As you already know BJ’s is a wholesale club providing various kinds of products. Now when you are a seller of such a variety of products, you are also in need of a detailed policy that clears various doubts of your customers. One such policy should e the return policy. Now, there is a BJ’s return policy but as a customer, are you aware of whether you are eligible or not? How can you know that? you can simply lookup up your product and check its conditions for a return. To help you out we have sorted out the process and exceptions for your easy return.
What is BJ’s Return Policy?
The BJ’s return policy is only eligible for 365 days. It is generally requested that customers should return their product in its new condition and with its original packaging. You can then go for an exchange or a refund. There are exceptions to other products within BJ’s.
Are Bj’s Returns Free?
Yes they are free in case they deliver a defective product. Although you will have to pay the shipping charge in case you have changed your mind about the product and want to return it.
How Can I Return My Products To BJ’s?
There is a lot of flexibility with BJ’s return policy. First and foremost is the long return period of 365 days. This gives you ample time to decide to whether return your product or not. You must see to it that you follow the return conditions. After which you can follow the process as explained below.
BJ’s Return Policy Online
Any product purchased from BJS.com can be returned either to the store or online. In the case of an online return, you can follow a few simple steps and make your return.
- Log in to bjs.com
- Go to your account
- Find your order
- Create a return on your order
- Follow the prompts ahead.
You will then be able to successfully make a return to Bj’s. After which you can either get an exchange or request a refund.
BJ’s Return Policy In-store
Now, we would recommend an in-store return because it is much simpler and everything is transparent. Everything happens in front of you. The BJ’s return policy states that you can bring any item to the store and upon examining the product you will then get an exchange or a refund, whatever you are looking for. You can make a return to any of the nearest BJ stores.
BJ’s Return Policy on Electronics
Electronics are fragile and thus they do not follow the general BJ’s return policy guidelines. Even within electronics, different devices follow different return policies. To make it easier for you we have listed the product and return dates below.
- Television, Home theatre, Computers, and Patio set must be returned within 90 days from your purchase.
- Laptops and Tablets are returnable within 14 days from your purchase including the accessories.
- DVDs, video games, and computer software are only eligible for a return if they are unopened.
- Major appliances like fridge, washer, dryer, or dishwasher are eligible for a return within 30 days from the date of delivery.
Also keep in mind: All the mentioned products if bought online should be returned to the store.
BJ’s Return Policy on Opticals
If you are purchasing or purchasing opticals from BJ’s, you must be aware of their return policy in particular. They are not the same as BJ’s return policy. They do not accept any return on prescribed eye wears or contact lenses. Although the accessories of your eyewear can be returned within a year if in original condition. Other important things to note are:
- In case your prescription changes within 60 days from purchase, BJ’s will remake your glasses.
- If your one-time replacement glasses break accidentally then you can return them with a receipt to receive a 50% refund.
- If your prescribed glasses break within 12 months, you are eligible for a 50% discount on your next glasses without any change in your prescription and lenses.
Any questions related to optical, you can get in contact with the BJ through the mail – [email protected]
BJ’s Return Policy Exceptions
As we have already discussed some of the exceptions to BJ’s return policy above. There are other points to note down as well. Including Electronics and Opticals, BJ’s also have other exceptions in the form of payment. Let us take a look:
- Purchases made from EBT, only have a return period of 90 days.
- Customers using SNAP EBT as their payment mode will receive a refund on their SNAP EBT account itself.
- The major exceptions are the products that are “non-returnable” under any conditions.
BJ’s non-returnable products are as follows:
BJ’s Exchange Policy
You are only eligible for exchange when you have followed BJ’s return policy and successfully made your return. Afterwhich if you are looking for an exchange you can do so. Your exchange should be with the same product with a size difference or a colour difference. Further, the store representative will guide you.
You May Also Like: Lululemon Return Policy
BJ’s Refund Policy
If you are not interested in an exchange, you can also request a refund. The BJ’s return policy states that their refund will be to the same mode of payment used for purchase. Although you must take a look at the return exceptions to know when you are not eligible for the general refund policy. This means that your refund will be in the form of a merchandise credit.
You May Also Like: Sam’s Club Return Policy
BJ’s Response to Covid
Running a store during this time could be tough and hence extra precautions are being taken. BJ’s focuses on employees and customer safety and you can see that reflected in the actions like:
- Enhanced cleaning including high traffic areas in the store
- Face mask for all their team members
- Promoting social distancing in the store and many more.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I repair my electronic purchase from BJ's?
Yes certainly, in fact, BJ's encourage a check of your electronics before making a return and hence you can contact the BJ's tech advisors at 877-TECH888 (877-832-4888).
2. How can I return my tire bought from BJ's?
If you are looking to return your tire, you can visit the store or call at 844-700-TIRE
3. Can I return a gas powered equipment?
No, you can not, although you can contact the manufacturer in case of any repair needed.
4. Can I return an open DVD?
No, sorry but you can not return a DVD if it is opened. You can also take a look at other non-returnable items at BJ's.
You may feel overwhelmed with the return process if you are not aware of the proper details of BJ’s return policy. Hence we would always recommend going through it and making your return easier. You have options for an exchange or a refund as well. In case of any doubt, you can write to us in the comment section below. There are other popular return policies that you can go through as well like Costco’s return policy, another wholesale company and Lowe’s return policy.