If you are a fashion lover, you may know that most fashion retailers offer price matching. Bloomingdales is also one of the biggest fashion retailers in America. But does Bloomingdales price match its competitors?
You can know the answer to your question in the below-given post. Know how you can process price match and whether they provide a price adjustment policy or not.
Table of Contents
Bloomingdales Price Match Policy
Yes, Bloomingdales price match policy allows all the customers to price match any items within 30 days of purchase. If you find the lower price of a similar item at any other competitor store, you can get a refund of the difference amount.
Does Bloomingdales Price Match Online?
Yes, if you find the lower price on the competitor’s website or their own online store, you can claim a price match. They also match the online price with offline retailers. However, this policy might be limited to certain brands only.
Bloomingdales Price Match Conditions
To be eligible for a price match there are certain criteria and requirements you must fulfill. Have a quick look at those.
- Items should be similar in brand, color, size, and style.
- The product must be available in stock at both stores.
- The item should be regularly priced. Discounts, sales, and offers are not eligible.
- A valid purchase receipt is mandatory.
- Proof of advertised lower price is required.
Price matching is not done with all the competitors in the market. For that, the competitor must be on the eligible list.
How To Request A Price Match?
You can do the price matching either at the time of purchase or after the purchase. It can be done both online and in-store under a given timeframe. Let’s see the procedure for both ways.
You just have to go to the nearest Bloomingdale store with the original receipt, ID proof, and proof of the competitor’s lower price. The store manager or cashier will check the eligibility and verify the proof.
If the item is eligible for Bloomingdales price match, they’ll refund the difference amount with coupon codes, that are applicable to all items with no expiry.
For the online process you can simply follow the steps below:
- Log in to your Bloomingdales account.
- Contact customer care by mail, phone call, or online form.
- Provide the link to both Bloomingdale’s item and the competitor’s item.
- Their team will check eligibility criteria and verify the proof.
- If the item is eligible you will get the refund as coupon codes.
Exception To Bloomingdales Price Match
There are certain exclusions where Bloomingdales doesn’t allow a price match policy. Let’s see what are those,
- The exchange rate is applied for the price match between two different currencies.
- Once the item is price matched it can’t be returned to Bloomingdales.
- Price errors by competitors won’t be accepted.
Apart from these all the items are eligible for the price match. If you wish to price match before purchase you can directly call customer care.
Bloomingdales Price Adjustment
Bloomingdales also offers a partial refund if they mark down the price of an item right after your purchase. This price adjustment promise is valid for 10 days once the item ships to your location.
Note: The items you purchased during a sale or from the clearance section will not be eligible for price adjustment.
Refund Of Price Difference
Once your request for Bloomingdales price match or adjustment is accepted, you will get back the price difference. Unlike some other stores, it doesn’t give a refund in amount.
It gives refunds as coupon codes. Bloomingdales will only refund the price difference between the products and not the shipping price or service charge.
Note: If you are not satisfied with the price you paid and you want a refund in cash, you can return your item to Bloomingdales and get a full refund.
Other Ways to Save At Bloomingdales
Aside from Bloomingdale’s price match and price adjustment, you can save some bucks in several other ways. Some methods you must know are:
- You can get a 15% discount on your next purchase by signing up for Bloomingdale’s emails.
- Join the loyalty program and earn one point for each dollar spent at Bloomingdales. You will get $25 for 5000 points.
- Always check the Clearance section whenever you visit the store to get up to 50% off on some items.
- Check the coupon, sales, and promotion section for other exciting offers and discounts.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do Bloomingdales price match Amazon?
Yes, Blooming dales price match it's competitors Including amazon.
2. Does Bloomingdales price match without a receipt?
Valid receipt and proof of advertised price are compulsory. Without them price match is not possible.
3. Does Bloomingdales price match Saks Fifth Avenue?
Bloomingdales does price match with Saks Fifth Avenue.
4. Can Bloomingdales reject your price match request?
Yes, Bloomingdales can reject your request if they are unable to verify the proof.
Doing little research before shopping can be really beneficial. You can reduce your expenses through Bloomingdales price match & adjustment policies and many other ways to save money on Bloomingdale’s purchases.
We have given you all the information you need to know. Thus, we hope you keep in mind our guidelines and apply them to your next purchase.