Want to return your purchase from Boohoo? then this article will give you a clear picture of the Boohoo return policy. Boohoo Plc. is a British fashion retailer that only operates online. Its inventory is mostly aimed at 16-30-year-old men and women. You can find clothing, accessories, shoes, and many beauty products at Boohoo. We’ve covered every minute detail about Boohoo returns/exchanges. You’ll get to know exactly how you can return an item without any hassle and what things to keep in mind while planning a return at Boohoo.
What is Boohoo Return Policy?
Boohoo return policy offers returns to all U.S. customers within 28 days of purchase. All items should be in new and used condition to be eligible for a return. The online store also prefers that customers return items in the original packaging whenever possible. If you reside in the European Economic Area (EEA), you have 14 days (from the date all items from your order are delivered) to cancel your contract within the Consumer Contract Regulations.
To know which items are excluded, how to return online, and refund details, continue reading.
Are Returns Free At Boohoo?
Returns aren’t free for U.S. residents. You’ll have to pay a return shipping fee of $4 to send the items back to their warehouse. However, Boohoo offers free returns for UK customers via their online returns portal.
Can I Return Clothes After Washing?
Boohoo reviews all returns at their warehouse and will refuse to take any returns on worn & washed items. If aren’t sure about keeping an item, do not wash it or remove any labels.
Can I Return Shoes At Boohoo?
Yes, but shoes need to be tried on indoors only. Your return may get rejected if the shoes are used outdoors.
How to Return Purchases From Boohoo.com?
Since Boohoo does not have any offline stores, the only way you can return any item is with the Boohoo return policy online. For this go to the Boohoo online store and just follow the steps mentioned below.
- First login to your Boohoo account and navigate to the return option. Select the item that you want to return and also why.
- After requesting the return, they’ll send you a Boohoo returns label.
- Pack the item you want to return and attach the label to the parcel. The return will cost you a shipping fee of $4. You can also track the parcel as it makes its way to their US inventory located in New York.
- Once your parcel reaches Boohoo, you’ll get an email confirmation.
- The items will be inspected first and as per Boohoo return policy, they reserve the right to deny your refund for any temper with the product. For a successful return, they will initiate your refund within 3 days.
- After initiating the refund, it can take up to 7 days to reflect in your account depending on your card issuer.
Fashion enthusiasts might also buy from Shein or ASOS. Hence their return policy details can be useful.
What If Boohoo Sends a Wrong or Faulty Item?
Boohoo return policy also covers the returns on the delivery of any wrong or faulty products. You have 30 days to report the matter to Boohoo customer support. You can contact them through the Boohoo customer support Help page or report the issue by tweeting to @boohoo_cshelp by stating your order number along with the issue. Their customer service agents will immediately look into the matter and resolve it in the best way possible.
Boohoo Return Policy Exceptions
There are not many exceptions to the returns and refunds at Boohoo. This is because their standard 28 days Boohoo return policy in the USA is very simple. But still, there are some following things that you must keep in mind before requesting a return to Boohoo.
- First of all, Boohoo does not cover returns for pierced jewellery and cosmetics.
- For a successful return of Swimwear and lingerie, the hygiene seal has to be in place.
- Also, if possible, you are advised to return the product in its original packaging.
Can I Exchange A Boohoo Product?
As we mentioned Boohoo does not have any offline stores and they only operate online through Boohoo.com. And this could be the reason why at the time, Boohoo does not offer the facility of exchange. Instead, Boohoo recommends you simply return the item for a full refund and reorder a replacement item or a different item of your choice.
Boohoo Refund Policy
In the absence of exchanges, the only option is to return an item for a full refund. As per the Boohoo return policy, a $4 shipping cost will be charged from your refund for shipping your return to Boohoo’s hub in New York. After Boohoo receives your return, they will inspect the items first. If everything works out perfectly, they will initiate a refund within 3 days after the item reaches their warehouse. After this, the refund can take up to 7 days depending on your bank’s processing time to show in your account.
Boohoo Response To Covid-19
Since the start of this global pandemic, Boohoo Plc. has taken all the necessary precautions to protect its customers and staff.
- The work from home is made possible for all the major head office executives at Boohoo.
- Their customer service is also operating remotely which still gives their customers 24/7 support through Twitter DMs, email, Whatsapp, and Facebook messenger.
- The warehouse staff has also reduced staffing and social distancing is also well maintained in the Warehouse.
- They are also proving the facility of contactless delivery for the safety of both customers and drivers.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Does Boohoo have an extended holiday return policy?
No. At the moment when we checked in January 2022, Boohoo.com does not mention any extended return policy for holidays.
2. Can I return swimwear at Boohoo?
Yes. But you need to make sure that the hygienic liner of the swimwear is not broken.
3. How can I contact Boohoo?
The easiest way to contact Boohoo is by emailing at [email protected] or reaching out to their Twitter handle @boohoo_cshelp.
4. Are there any non-returnable items at Boohoo?
Yes. Boohoo.com does not accept returns on cosmetics items and pierced jewelry.
5. Can I return a worn item at Boohoo?
The item should be in unused condition and the labels should be attached for a successful return at Boohoo.
You May Also Read
Also To Keep In Mind
Though Boohoo only operates online through Boohoo.com, they are providing returns not only across the US but their global customers also. Though exchanging the item is not possible you can still take the refund and reorder the same or new item whatever you please. To get a full refund of your Boohoo.com purchase, follow our simple step-wise guide. Remember that the Boohoo return policy excludes returns on cosmetics items and pierced jewellery. To return swimwear and lingerie the hygiene seal should be present.
Leave a Reply