If you are looking for great electronic gadgets at the lowest price possible then you will love the deals and offers from Dell, especially the Dell price match policy. This is simply the best way to get the lowest price for any product during a given time.
The policy helps the brand gain customer loyalty and trust. Go through the following article to know all the details about how a price match policy is helpful and if the Dell price adjustment policy is still in action.
Does Dell Price Match?
Yes! Dell states that they will price match identical items before and even after your purchase. Dell price match allows customers 30 days from their purchase to request a price match. Price matching is available online and with other offline retailers.
Eligibility Criteria for Price Match Policy
Despite the fact that Dell price match policy does not apply to all of its items, Dell still competes with its competitors for most of its products.
A Laptop made by a competitor that has the same configuration as the Dell Laptop and is sold at a competitor’s store or online can be price matched. But, certain criteria have to be followed.
- The processor, screen size, graphic card, RAM, Storage, etc should be the same.
- The price and the key features should be the same
- Price matching will only be done if the part number is matching
- The product must be available and in stock at both the stores
With Whom Does Dell Price Match?
There are a few specific brands with whom Dell Price Match Policy works. You can refer to the list below and get more ideas about the same.
What Will Dell Price Match?
An HP, Lenovo, or Apple computer, tablet, or monitor which meets the essential specs and is in stock can be price matched. Here are the following needs:
- Type and Capacity of Hard drive
- Display Resolution
- Touch functionality
- Security components
What Are Exceptions of the Policy?
There are certain exceptions to the Dell price match policy that need to be addressed. Your price match request won’t be successful if your item falls under these categories.
- Loyalty programmers or membership club fees, like SamsClub and Costco offer.
- Order placed through the third party.
- Discounts, Coupons, Financing options, Pricing errors, items bought using Gift Cards.
- Items bought during Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Limited items, Flash Sales, Clearance, etc.
Can I Price Match Online at Dell?
Fortunately, Dell allows its customers to price match the products that they sell with other online retailers. Not only this they also provide price matching with other offline stores. The only exception is that Dell only price matches with certain brands.
Does Dell Price Match with Amazon?
Dell will gladly match prices with Amazon. But the only criteria is the item should be similar in the specification in every way. Also, the price match request should be done within a specific time period.
Can I Price Match Multiple Products at The Same Time?
Dell allows customers to price match up to 5 items at once. You can price match up to $10,000. This is the maximum limit Dell allows for price matching. The price match program specifically forbids the resale of goods meant for sales.
How Can I Request a Price Match From Dell?
Dell will match any lower price for an equivalent item that you discover and want to buy. Only items from Dell or a comparable company are eligible for this.
You can get help by getting in touch with customer support, who can also explain the procedure.
- Double-check the details of the cheaper price for the item you want to price match.
- Know if the product is eligible for a Dell price match.
- Get in touch with Dell sales executives and send them a link with precise details of the identical product’s lower price proof.
- Call them at 1-888-969-4503, 1-833-531-1154, or use the live chat feature.
- Your price match request will be in process till the verification is complete.
- Apply for a price match within 30 days from purchase.
Dell Price Adjustment Policy For 2022
By using this policy, a buyer can get a refund of the price difference of their item. Make sure to carry the original invoice with you when requesting a price adjustment. You can submit a price adjustment request online and offline within 30 days from the date of purchase.
If the item is currently selling for less than the previous, you can submit a request for a refund of that price difference using the Dell Price Adjustment Policy. Keep in mind that this is applicable if the price of the item is low after you bought it.
Note: Under any circumstance, if your price adjustment request gets rejected you can always return the product with the help of Dell Return Policy and order it back again at a lower price.
How To Save When Buying From Dell?
Dell offers a wide variety of choices, even if you’re searching for a new laptop, a powerful gaming pc, a larger TV, or computer systems and accessories for your company.
Saving money is crucial, though as Dell primarily sells expensive goods. Any percentage off can have a significant impact on cost. Fortunately, Dell provides savvy buyers with a variety of ways to save.
- When Buying Online use Dell discount coupons.
- Take advantage of Free Shipping.
- Consider buying certified refurbished items.
- Save from Military Discount.
- Become a part of the Dell member program.
- Shop during sales.
- Use the Trade-In option.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I Price Match item from Dell with HP or Lenovo?
You can match a Dell product with HP or Lenovo. But the only criteria is that both of the items should be exactly the same.
2. Can I price match multiple products at the same time?
Dell allows you to price match up to 5 products at the same time. They also have a maximum price match limit which is of $10,000.
3. Is it possible to apply coupons on price matched item?
No. You cannot apply discount coupons or member discounts on price-matched items.
4. Does Dell allows price matching of out of stock items?
You certainly cannot price match with an item which is not in stock.
With the help of Dell price match and price adjustment policy, customers can be satisfied with their purchases. Do keep in mind the exclusions and eligibility criteria when submitting a request. We hope that this post was easy to understand and solved all your queries.