Eastbay, an American company is famous for its trendy athletic footwear, apparel and sports equipment. Are you a regular shopper of sports equipment? Then knowing the Eastbay return policy would help you return your latest sports merchandise without any hassle. Additionally, shopping becomes easier and more satisfying when you know about their return policy. In this article, we have discussed in depth how you can make your return, exchange and get your refunds easily.
Table of Contents
What is the Eastbay Return Policy?
The Eastbay return policy is simple and easy to follow. Eastbay allows the return of all unworn items, that are in new condition and have all the original tags and papers attached. If your product does not satisfy your expectation, you can return it within 90 days from the original shipment date.
Can I Return My Purchase After 90 Days?
If you have missed the return window, you can still place a return request at Eastbay. However, the chances of getting your return request accepted will depend on the reason for the late return. If your return is accepted, Eastbay will refund you in form of a merchandise credit.
Eastbay Return Policy Conditions
Before you initiate your return to Eastbay you must go through the conditions mentioned below. Failing to fulfil the conditions will result in the cancellation of your return request.
- No returns are accepted after 90 days from the original shipment date.
- The return shipping is free only for domestic orders.
- The item should be in new condition.
- Packaging must be done in the original box with all tags and packaging materials inside.
- Eastbay does not accept COD return parcels.
- The return policy is not acceptable for international orders.
- Restock fees may be applicable over certain items.
- The free return policy does not work on bulk orders and purchases made directly from the manufacturer.
How Can I Return My Eastbay Purchase?
The process of return is very simple and easy to follow. According to the Eastbay policy, you can only return your items through the mail. To mail your items you need to follow the simple step by step process.
- Visit their website and request a return.
- To place the return request you need to specify where the purchase was made.
- For purchases made online, you need to enter the email address and order number to proceed.
- Once the order shows in your account, you can just select the items you want to return and place a return request.
- However, for orders made in a retail location, you need to enter the following details-
- Estimated Weight
- Reference Number
- Description of the item you want to return
- Item’s SKU code
- You can also simply repeat the process if you wish to return more than one item bought in the store.
- Once your return request is accepted, you need to print the return label and attach it to your return parcel.
Eastbay Return Policy Exceptions
Though most items get covered by the East bay return policy, few exceptional items have different return policies.
- You cannot return embellished and printed goods.
- Store returns are not acceptable for Klarna products.
- Worn baseball, softball, football, and lacrosse cleats, as well as track/golf spikes, fall under the Eastbay Test Program. You have to return them within 30 days of purchase to get refunds.
- Unwanted Bats must be unused and in original packaging. You cannot return any used bats. Defective bats can only be returned by the manufacturer subject to their policies mentioned on the website.
You May Also Like:
Eastbay Exchange Policy
The Eastbay exchange policy is quite similar to its return policy. You can ask for an exchange within 90 days from the shipment date. Bulk orders and orders shipped from the manufacturer cannot be requested for an exchange. If overnight or express shipping is requested for an exchange, then the shipping cost has to be borne by the customer. The exchange items can only be shipped to one address.
Can I Get My Shoes Exchanged?
If you wish to exchange an item for a size larger or smaller you may address the reason for exchange and state your new shoe size. However, if your size is not available then Eastbay will convert your exchange request to a refund one.
Eastbay Refund Policy
After Eastbay has accepted your return request, you need to wait for the parcel to reach the Eastbay return counter. Upon arrival, your item would go through thorough checking. Once approved, Eastbay will immediately process the refund. Refunds may take 5-10 days to process in the original mode of payments. Credit card payments will take 1 or 2 billing cycles to reflect. If you have paid through a Paypal account, you will get refunded to PayPal only. For gift card purchases, You will receive the credit amount as a gift card only.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Does Eastbay accept free returns?
Yes, if you rae returning within the return tieframe, your return will be free.
2. How long does Eastbay shipping take?
Typically orders ship in 1-3 business days, standard US shipping is 5-6 business days from the date of shipment.
3. How do I cancel a return on Eastbay?
Eastbay does not permit cancellation or modifications of orders once placed.
4. Does Eastbay ship to APO address?
Yes, Eastbay ships to all APO and FPO addresses.
Also, Keep in Mind
In this article, we have discussed in detail the Eastbay Return policy and also its customer-friendly refund and exchange policy. However, to ensure a smooth hassle-free experience it is a must that you carry the proof of purchase and returns your product within 90 days from purchase. Here are some other popular return policies like Louis Vuitton and Mango.