Wondering what to do with a product you didn’t like? If you are not satisfied with any Epson product, the Epson Return Policy provides you with easy returns. In this article today we are going to tell you everything about the Epson Return Policy. We will also brief you about the refund and exchange policy. If you happen to have any doubts regarding the refunds and return policy of Epson, read this entire article. For your better understanding, we have divided this article into sections. The next section is going to brief you about the Epson Return Policy in depth.
About Epson Return Policy
If you want to return your product, the Epson Return Policy gives you 30 days to do so. So, you have 30 days from the date of purchase to return your product to the store for a refund or even exchange. There are two ways you might have purchased the product, from a store or online. The return policy also gives you two modes to return your item, in-store or online. We will now discuss in detail how you can return your product in both ways.
Before we discuss the return process there are basic terms which you need to follow in order to be eligible for a return. Here are those few factors which you have to abide by to get a refund or exchange.
- The return period is of 30 days, within which you have to go for a return.
- Software items or digital products cannot be returned.
- You must have the purchase receipts and also keep the documents that came along.
- Merchandise products will be subject to a restocking fee.
Online Epson Return Policy
Most of the purchases are now made online, so the Epson Return Policy provides you with online returns too. In this section, we are going to mention the steps of how you can return your products by mail. Follow the below steps and the return process will seem pretty easy.
- Firstly, you have to log in to your account from where you made the purchase. Click here for the direct link to the login page of the Epson online store.
- Once you log in, go tho the order section and select the product you wish to return.
- The return process will be initiated from the store’s side too. It will send you shipping labels.
- Pack the product properly and stick the shipping labels. Keep one copy with you.
- Remember to have the invoice and all the papers that came along with it.
- Mail it from the post office.
Once you have mailed the item, wait till the item reaches the store. You will receive links to track your product. The store will refund your amount after it receives the product. More about the refunds in the refund section later.
In-store Epson Return Policy
The Epson Return Policy also provides you in-store return policy. In this, you can walk into a nearby Epson outlet and return your product you are not satisfied with. The basic condition applies to both ways of return, you still can’t return digital products. you have to go return within 30 days of purchase. the other steps are mentioned just below:
- Remember to carry all the documents which came along with the product.
- You also need to show your purchase receipt in the store when you go for a return.
- Take the product to the store carefully packed just the way you received it.
- Do not damage any part of the product, handle it carefully.
- You will be initiated with a refund after the store accepts your product.
The refund will be credited in your account or however, you made the payment during the purchase. The refund will reflect in your account within 2 weeks of return. If the product has been opened or the cartridges spoilt, a 10% charge may be deducted. We will discuss the exceptions later in this article.
Exceptions to the Epson Return Policy
Unless you have received a damaged item or the wrong product has been delivered to you, you will not get a full refund. If it happens to be the store’s mistake, you will be given a full refund within 2 weeks of return. If you are returning on your own choice for some other reason, the shipping charges in case of online purchase will not be refunded. The cases below will also not receive a full refund or be eligible for exchange either.
- Any products or parts of a product which have been tampered.
- Software or digital items.
- If you have tried to open the ink cartridges or cables, projector lamps or bulbs.
If you have done any of the above actions, you will not get a refund, the store won’t accept your item.
You will be initiated with a refund only after the store has received your product. The amount will be credited in your account be it credit or debit card. You can choose for a cash refund in case of in-store returns. The shipping charges will be refunded only if the store has made a mistake of delivering the wrong product or damaged item. The shipping charges will not be given at any other cost for other reasons.
You can also exchange any item you didn’t like, the Epson Return Policy also gives you exchange options. The terms for exchange remains the same. You will get an exchange if the product is in stock. Online exchanges will be possible only after you have sent the product you want to return for exchange.
Links to related articles
- Sephora Return Policy & Exchange Offers | Beauty Care Products
- New Balance Return Policy | Exchange Or Get A Refund Easily
- H&M Return Policy – Make Your Return With/Without Receipt
Can I cancel my order?
Orders are promptly shipped so they cannot get canceled. You can call the customer care and tell them not to ship to your address.
How soon will I receive my product?
Once you place an order and it is shipped, you will be sent links to track it till it reaches your city. Approximate dates will be provided.
Can I get the customer care number?
You may call on (800) 444-1527.
This article is all about the Epson Return Policy for now. We hope this article was helpful to you and you learned about the return policy. As per our research, we have tried to include all the important details about the Epson Return policy. Apart from the returns, we have also included a refund and exchange for the same. We look forward to your feedback, thank you for reading.