Everlane is a premium retailer of clothing and accessories for both men and women. Finding a wow factor in their collection is not that difficult but you must also be aware of their return policy in case something goes wrong. You can clear all your doubts regarding the Everlane return policy in the details explained below.
What is Everlane Return Policy?
The Everlane return policy covers returns on most of the items within 30 days of purchase. The item should be unworn in new condition. It also should have all the tags perfectly intact. You need to return shoes in their original show-boxes. Returns are possible on all online & in-store items except gift cards and final sale items. In-store returns are free while courier returns may cost some bucks if you have a change of mind with your online order.
can be returned through January 15
Can I Return Washed Items?
You won’t be able to return your worn or washed merchandise. Everlane reviews all returns at their warehouse and returns that don’t comply with their policy are rejected.
Are Online Returns Free At Everlane?
You’ll have to pay a $5 shipping label fee for your online return unless you opt for store credit instead of a refund of your money. This is a good choice if you are going to buy from them regardless in near future.
How Do I Return My Everlane Purchase?
Everlane return policy page mentions three ways to return any unwanted merchandise. You can either return to the store, by mail or through Happy Returns Bar. Let us see these methods in detail:
Returns To Happy Return Bar
In the In-store method, you have to first generate a return online on their website. Happy return bar returns are free.
- Go to “Orders and Returns”
- Select “Start a Return” next to the order you wish to return.
- Select the item you want to return and also mention the reason.
- Choose your preferred refund method.
- Select “Drop items at Happy Returns” and complete the return.
- Happy Returns will send you a QR code and Express code in your email which you’ll have to show at your local Happy returns bar along with the items.
Return By Mail
- Go to “Orders and Returns” and click “start a return”.
- Select the item you want to return and also specify the reason.
- Choose your preferred refund method. As per Everlane return policy, you’ll have to pay a $5 shipping label fee for a refund to your original form of payment. However, store credit refunds are free.
- Choose the option to”Box and Ship Items Using a Prepaid Label.”
- Print the shipping label provided by them. Mail-in your return package with the return label attached.
- After the return package reaches their facility, it will take one to two weeks to process your refund.
If you want to deal with all the fuss that comes with mailing the items back, head to your nearest Local store with the items and provide them the order number to the email address you used to place the order. In-store returns are completely free. The store team will be happy to help you out with returns and exchanges.
Extended Holiday Return Policy
Everlane also has an extended Holiday Return Policy running currently. Under this policy, the orders purchased from 8th November to 24th December can be returned until 15th January. The standard Everlane return policy will apply to all the orders that do not fit in this timeline. All the standard return policy conditions and exceptions (below) also apply to extended holiday returns.
Everlane Return Policy Exceptions
Though most of the merchandise is returnable, some categories of merchandise require you to fulfill additional requirements to be eligible for a full refund under the Everlane return policy.
- Only the first pair of tried on underwear is accepted for a return. After that, they’ll accept returns on only the original unopened pack.
- If you’ve bought more than one pair of underwear, you can try only one of them.
- Swimsuits, bras, and bodysuits are not accepted in return if the hygiene liner is not attached.
There are very few items that Everlane considers as non-returnable. These are gift cards final sale items. Gift cards are non-refundable and final sale items are from clearance stock hence they do not prefer taking these items back once sold.
Everlane Exchange Policy
Everlane offers direct exchanges on any item for a different size if it is available in stock. This excludes final sale items and underwear. Exchanges are also subject to the standard Everlane return policy timeframe and its exceptions. Following are some things to know.
- Everlane does not accept direct exchanges for different colors, styles, or lengths. Instead, if you want to exchange for a different color, size, or length, they’ll provide you a store credit which you can use to place a new order.
- Exchanges are not guaranteed and your exchange inventory will be reserved only after you send your item by mail or bring it to the happy return bar.
Everlane Refund Policy
Everlane refund policy works in a very simple way. In case of a return by mail, it takes one to two weeks for your return order to arrive at the store. Further, it can take up to 3 weeks to process and credit your refund. You will receive email notifications when they receive your return and also when your refund is initiated. If three weeks are crossed without a refund then you can reach out to their customer support. Remember that the Everlane return policy does not cover refunds on shipping charges. Refunds are credited to the original form of payment. Orders placed using store credit are refunded with store credit.
Everlane Response to Covid-19
The store is working and the online sales are also going on. But due to the pandemic, a lot of uncertainties are faced by the brand, just like any other business. Hence, they have declared a possibility of a certain amount of days delay due to the uncertain situations that may arise.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I return items purchased during a sale?
All sale items are returnable unless they are from the final sale section. Everlane does not accept returns on any final sale items.
2. Can I return multiple items in one postal mail?
Yes, you can create a single label for multiple orders. Place all items in one single box, attach the return label and mail the items back.
3. Can I return swimsuits at Everlane?
Returns on swimsuits and bodysuits are only possible if the hygiene liner is intact.
4. Can I return using AfterPay?
Yes, you can. The method to return through AfterPay is the same as the regular return method.
5. How do I reach out to Customer Care?
You can either text them on (415) 881-5522 or contact them via the customer help center page on their official website.
Are You A Fashion Enthusiast?
Also, Keep in Mind
Everlane return policy provides their customers a period of 30 days to return most of the eligible items (except final sale items and gift cards). We suggest you make an in-store return as it’s both free and easy. Intimate items have some additional return eligibility criteria. So, don’t forget to check those out. For any queries, you can ask us in the comment section below.