Purchased something from Fred Meyer and the product does not live up to your expectations? No worries, because the Fred Meyer return policy may help you return your purchase. Fred Meyer’s inventory includes a range of home groceries, beauty, and personal care products, and also electronics. And if you’ve made a wrong purchase then our guide can help you make a return or exchange with ease using their standard return policy.
What is The Fred Meyer Return Policy?
If your purchase doesn’t satisfy you then their 90 days Fred Meyer return policy will help you return most of the merchandise. you can either exchange it or return it for a full refund. The return policy of Fred Meyer also has some exclusions and departmental products are subjected to different return timelines.
Can I Return Video Games To Fred Meyer?
If the video game is not opened and you have the original receipt with you then you can try and make a request within 90 days from the purchase.
Where Will I Get My Fred Meyer Refund?
If you are returning within 90 days along with the receipt, you will get refunded back in the original mode of payment. However, if your receipt is missing and the total value is more than $5, you will receive store credit.
How To Return At Fred Meyer?
The Fred Meyer return policy allows various kinds of flexibility to make a return. One of which is the rewards card, you can use that and the item directly to the nearest store for a quick return. With their reward card, you can return the merchandise even if you don’t have the receipt. If you didn’t use a reward card then just take the receipt and item to their store. Remember that you will get a full refund only if you have the receipt and if you are returning within 90 days of the receipt date.
Fred Meyer Return Policy Without Receipt
If you showed your rewards card while making the purchase then it will act as a receipt at the time of return. But if you didn’t use your reward card and you also don’t have the receipt then bring the item to the store. You may get a refund if the cashier succeeds to find your purchase in their database. But if he/she fail to find your transaction, then the following refund will be subject to the following rules.
- You’ll have to show them your ID proof. (drivers license, government ID or any other) and you’ll get a refund of the item’s lowest price in the past 90 days.
- If your purchase is over $5 then the refund will be credited to a Fred Meyer merchandise return card.
Fred Meyer Return Policy Exceptions
Fred Meyer departmental products require you to follow some extra set of rules to be eligible for a return. These products also follow 30 return timelines compared to 90 days of the standard Fred Meyer return policy.
- For these products, if you have a product receipt then, you can return any unopened product within 30 days after the purchase. (Any opened products should be in like-new and salable condition).
Music and Software Return Policy
Fred Meyer’s return policy applies quite differently when it comes to a few products. Music and software are one of them. You can only return these products if they are sealed and you have the receipt. These products are,
- Video Game Software
- DVDs, Blu-ray Discs, and pre-recorded VHS Videos
- Vinyl Records
If the music was defective out of the box then you can exchange it with an identical item.
Shoe Return Policy
The Fred Meyer return policy on shoes have some terms that must be followed. You can then make an easy return.
- Any unworn shoe should be returned within 30 days after the purchase.
- Damaged, worn, or torn shoes won’t be eligible for return or exchange.
- You will be offered an exchange, store credit, or refund if the shoes were defective out of the box. You will have to return the product with the original receipt or Rewards Card.
Power Equipment Return Policy
You can return or exchange your gas or electric-powered equipment if,
- It is in new condition and you have the receipt or rewards card.
- You haven’t filled fuel in the fuel tank.
Note – If the power equipment has manufacturing defects then you can get it repaired as per the manufacturer’s warranty.
Some following products are exclusions to the Fred Meyer return policy and are not eligible for returns/exchanges.
- Open computer software, movies, video games, and music CDs.
- Opened consumable items: ink, computer paper, blank CDs/DVDs.
- USB drives, media storage cards, and film.
- Products damaged due to rough use.
You May Also Like: Home Depot Return Policy
Fred Meyer Exchange Policy
If any of your purchase comes defective then you can ask for a replacement with an identical item only. You have 30 days (60 days if you have a gift receipt) to exchange all sorts of purchases (whether it is a book, music and software items, or computer accessories) if came defective out of the box.
Note – Some categories of products like computer hardware, monitors, home theatre systems, cameras, etc are only eligible for an Exchange. Read the Fred Meyer return policy to more about this.
Fred Meyer Refund Policy
Once the store employee verifies your return, he/she will initiate the refund immediately. Credit card and cash purchases will be refunded to the same payment method accordingly. Debit card and check payments will be refunded in cash. Also, if you are returning an item without receipt then they will refund you its lowest within the last 90 days.
You May Also Like: Lowe’s Return Policy
others - original payment method
Fred Meyer Response To Covid-19
Fred Meyer has taken out various precautions and steps to prevent their customers and workers from this pandemic. They are highly worried about their workers and employees so here are some of the steps taken care of by Fred Meyer.
- Proper sanitization and cleanliness are maintained at the store.
- Social distancing is maintained between the customers by limiting the number of customers inside the store.
- Face masks are made necessary for all the ones who enter the store.
- Protective plexiglass barriers are made available at check lanes.
- The shopping hours for senior citizens are dedicated.
- They limited the number of customers in the store.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I return my worn pair of shoes to Fred Meyer?
Unfortunately, No. According to Fred Meyer Return Policy, you cannot return used products.
How many days are provided for return by Fred Meyer?
Usually, Fred Meyer gives 90 days for returning the product. But, it varies product by product.
Can I return my product to Fred Meyer without a receipt?
Yes, you can. You will have to use Rewards Card for successful returns without any loss in your refund.
Can I return an opened product to Fred Meyer?
Fred Meyer accepts products in new condition and unused state for returns.
Contact number for Fred Customer Service.
Also To Keep In Mind
For most of the merchandise, you can get a full refund if you return them within 90 days from the purchase. Though returns are possible without a receipt and/or reward card, you may never get a full refund. So a receipt or reward card is necessary to claim a full refund. Also, the basic Fred Meyer return policy has some extra regulations for returns on shoes, music items, games, and power equipment. We hope this information was helpful. For any doubts, use the comment section below. Also, read other popular brand’s return policy like TJ Maxx and Marshalls.
Leave a Reply