Unhappy with a recent purchase made from GOAT? Well, then you are at the right place as we will help you out in understanding the return process of any product purchased from GOAT. Even if you are planning to buy something from this website, read out carefully the GOAT return policy which might come in handy in the future. We have also added the GOAT refund as well as the exchange policy to help you understand the concept easily. Read the whole article carefully as we don’t want you to miss out on any detail including the exceptions of GOAT’s return and exchange policy.
What is GOAT Return Policy?
The return policy of GOAT suggests that you must request a return within 3 days of the date you receive the product. You cannot return the pair of shoes or any item purchased from GOAT after 3 days of receiving it at your doorstep. According to the GOAT return policy, you should also make sure that the product you want to return is handled with care.
Are Goat Returns Free?
No, you have to pay for the shipping charges. The rest amount will be credited to you as Goat refunds.
How Do I Contact Goat In case My Return Request Is Denied?
Goat currently doesn’t have a customer service phone number but you can contact them 24/7 by submitting a support request.
GOAT Return Policy Process
The GOATs return policy states that an item is only eligible for a return if you initiate or request a return within 3 days of the date you receive your product. For this, you can access the GOAT website or app and tap on the “Request Return” button.
For your product to be eligible for a return, it must meet certain criteria:
- The product will only be eligible for a return if you make sure you include the packaging slip along with the return label provided by the brand.
- Your order will not be returned if you return a product without a GOAT return label. Moreover, the packing slip provided by them must be included as well.
- The item must be in fresh and new condition. In other words, the package should be in a good condition, without any creases, with all the original items and tags intact.
- You will receive a Return Label. It is compulsory to ship the product(s) within 3 days of receiving it.
Once you return the item within 3 days, they will check if the item is eligible for a return or not. After that, the company might take around 7 days to process the return. Once approved, you will receive the refund.
GOAT Return Policy Exceptions
There are some exceptions to their return policy and as a customer, you must be aware of them.
- As per their official website, you cannot request a return on items that are termed as “Final Sale”
- GOAT return policy is also inapplicable for any used items, any item that is direct to the buyer, or any item shipped to an address in China
- Moreover, you cannot request a return on some special items as well. These include items listed as Sample items, Pre-release, Vintage, Custom, Defect, etc
If the return request is denied by the company for any reason, they will notify you directly via email. If the item is categorized as sneakers, apparel, or accessory, GOAT will provide you with an option to get the product(s) shipped back to you. However, they will initiate the shipping only after you pay them the shipping cost.
GOAT Exchange Policy
According to the GOAT return policy, you cannot request an exchange for a product that is used, washed, or damaged. However, GOAT will gladly accept a return or exchange for a defective product. In addition, a product is not eligible for an exchange if the item is labeled as a “Final Sale”, used products, special items (like pre-release, sample, or custom), GOAT storage items, or any item shipped to an address in China. If you return an unauthentic product instead of the original one, GOAT will provide you with an option to either return the item to you or simply discard it.
GOAT Refund Policy
The GOAT refund policy suggests that you will not receive a refund if you request a return after 3 days of receiving the product at your doorstep. On the other hand, if you request a return within 3 days, the items will be processed and checked before you receive a refund. They will simply refund the amount after the approval of your return. However, you will only receive a refund in the form of GOAT credit. Moreover, the GOAT return policy also restricts customers from receiving a refund for the shipping cost charged for shipping back the product.
One more thing that must be kept in mind is that the company will not issue a refund on the following items:
- Items that are recognized as “Final Sale”
- Special items
- GOAT storage items and used items,
- Items shipped to an address in China
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the customer care number of GOAT?
At the moment, GOAT doesn’t provide a customer care number. However, you can contact them via email at [email protected]
2. Does GOAT refund money?
No, GOAT.com does not provide a refund in form of money. They will only issue a refund in the form of GOAT credit.
3. Can I return the GOAT credit and request cash instead?
According to the GOAT return policy, you cannot request cash in exchange for the GOAT credit.
4. Can I request a return for my GOAT product after 7 days of the purchase date?
No, you can only request a return within 3 days of the date of purcahse.
5. Can I request a return for used shoes from GOAT?
No, you cannot return and ask refund for used shoes purchased from GOAT.
You May Also Read
Also, Keep in Mind!
The GOAT return policy is quite complicated. Hence, we suggest you make sure that you actually want to purchase the product as you will receive a refund only in the form of store credit in your GOAT account and not actual money. However, if you wondering how to use GOAT credits, you can simply use them for future purchases. When returning a product, if your return request is denied, then GOAT.com will notify you about the denial via email. However, if they do not receive any response by your side, they own the right to simply discard the item themselves. We hope you liked this article. And if you did, you can also check out the H&M Return Policy.