As we all know that the Google Return Policy is very easy to understand. This article has been explained to tell you everything about it in detail. In this entire article, you will get to know about the return policy process then procedures to do while returning the product than about the non-returnable items, and exchange policy. So, all the following topics are formed in this article by which you can easily be able to understand the entire process of the Google Return Policy. Scroll down to know more.
Table of Contents
Google Return Policy
If we talk about the Google Return Policy, then let me tell you that the return time frame provided by google is 15 days from the original date of purchase. If you are returning the products like Nest Thermostat or Nest Protect then you can return them 30 days from the due date of purchase. While returning the google products you should keep some points in mind which are as follows:
- Return your Google products within 15 days from the due date of purchase.
- You should return Google products in their actual state only.
- While returning the product make sure to put all the necessary attachments that came along with the product.
- Return the product by attaching the sale receipt and bills that came with the product.
Therefore, the above-mentioned points are the basics of the return policy provided by Google. The points should be kept in mind while going for returning. The next segment is about the procedure of google returns.
Google’s Coronavirus Response
Google is a huge part of everyone’s life. They are a very important source of information for everyone. Many people rely on it and it is imperative for Google to do something for the people in these changing times. Therefore they have taken a few steps that would help people in some or other way.
- They have made it very easy for people to search and get informed about Covid-19.
- Protecting people from unwanted information.
- Helping people stay connected and be productive online with google meet.
- They are also supporting government reliefs.
- Advancing health researches.
Procedures of Google Return
If you want to return the purchased products to Google merchandise then follow the below-given steps properly by understanding each step carefully. The steps are as follows:
Step 1: Tell Google about the Product you want to Return.
- Go to the support section of Google.
- In that find out the product you want to return.
- Click on the product you want to return and look out the details of the product.
- In detail, if it is written that ‘you cannot return this product or product is not eligible to return’ then there must be one possible thing and that can be your timeframe is over.
- Suppose you have not got your product yet then you can cancel your order.
- Follow the further process and after some time you will get your confirmation message or email on your registered number or email id.
Hence, all the above-mentioned points are about the first step, the next step is as follows.
Step 2: Wrap your Product in its Original Condition.
- Pack your return product in the box.
- Along with all attachments (which came along with it).
- Attach all bills or receipts.
- Confirm your return process through email.
- You should know your device serial number if you don’t know then click here.
- Personal details should not be returned on the box.
Thus, all the following points are about the second steps, the third and last steps is as follows.
Step 3: Return your Product to Google.
- Take care that the product arrives in its actual state only.
- If you are returning the multiple products then pack each separately.
- Defective products are non-returnable.
- To know more go to Google Official Page.
Therefore, this was the last step to do while going for Google Return Policy. So, here Google return procedure ends by providing you all the points while doing the returns of the product. The next section is about the defective items, let us move ahead.
Return Of Defective Items
If you want to return the defective item to Google then you have to follow some below-provided form, which is as follows:
- First, contact the authorized dealer and talk about the product.
- Visit the warranty center for the same thing.
- Or you can contact the Google customer service center.
- For defective products make sure to contact them as soon as possible.
Thus, all the following points are about the returning of the defective products. The next section is the Goggle Exchange Policy.
Let me tell you that Google does not offer any exchange policy to the customers. As you can only go for the return policy. Hence, this was a fact about the exchange policy. The next section is about the refund policy, so here we go.
The Google Refund Policy is as follows. After returning the product remember the below-given points, which are as follows:
- Your refund will get back to you within 14 days.
- You will not get any kind of tax in the form of a refund.
- Shipping and handling charges are counts as non-refundable.
Therefore, all the above-mentioned points are about a refund process. The next section is about the questions asked frequently by the users. The FAQs are as follows:
What is the customer care service number of Google?
The customer care service number of Google is 8558363987.
Google Return Policy provided how much time period of return?
The time period offered by Google is within 15 days you can return the product.
In how much time I will get my refund back?
You will get your refund within 14 days from the date of generation.
Is there about any other products?
You can return the Google Nest Thermostat or Google Nest protects within 30 days from the date of purchase.
Google accepts Defective products?
Yes, Google does accept defective products.
The above-mentioned information was about the procedure of Google Return Policy. I hope all the following details might be helpful to you and you would have understand it. If you want to know more about Google then go through the official website of it. You can also follow them on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube. You can freely ask us any kind of question regarding this and do give us a comment. To know more about return policy follow these article which is as follows: