Gucci is a very famous clothing & accessories brand among fashionistas. All premium quality products at Gucci speak luxury and poshness with their expensive price tags. You make a small mistake when returning anything and it’ll surely end up in a huge financial loss. So we will focus on covering every necessary detail of the Gucci return policy to help return your item successfully.
What is Gucci Return Policy?
The return policy of Gucci depends on your purchase method. Both online and in-store purchases follow different return periods. Under Gucci return policy online purchases from Gucci.com can follow a 30 day return period (10 days for beauty products) from the delivery date. For store purchases, you have 14 days to return all eligible merchandise. You must return the item in its original condition with all tags attached.
There are other requirements also, which we will mention in the exceptions section. For now, let’s see the possible return options.
|Return Period||30 days|
|Return Method||1. In-store
2. Online By Mail
How To Return At Gucci?
With the Gucci return policy, you can return your online purchase by mail as well as at a Gucci store and both will follow the same 30-day return timeline (10 days for beauty products). While for in-store purchases you’ll have to visit the store within 14 days. Let’s see how to return both online and in-store purchases.
Returns By Mail
Returning by post is fairly simple. Just follow these simple steps.
- Start your return by entering your order number and email on Gucci online returns page.
- Click “return this item” under order details.
- Pack the items you wish to return in original packaging.
- Once Gucci approves your return request, you can either choose to download the prepaid shipping label or get the label or QR code in your return confirmation email.
- Print and attach the label to your return package. Call FedEx (at 1-800-463-3339) and schedule a pickup or take the package to your nearest location. If you have a QR code, show it to a FedEx team member and he/she will print the label.
Under the Gucci return policy, all returns using their prepaid shipping label are complimentary and you’ll not be charged for anything.
Returns To Gucci Store
As easy as you think. Take your item to the store within 14 days. The item must be unworn in its original condition, and packaging. The item should have tags in place with valid proof of purchase.
- To return an online purchase, take it to your close by store along with a printed version of the digital invoice that you got in your shipping confirmation email.
- Remember that in-person returns are only possible at Gucci stores and not in Gucci outlet stores and department stores like Nordstrom, Saks Fifth Avenue, Neiman Marcus, Bergdorf Goodman, etc.
Gucci Return Policy Exceptions
Gucci accepts returns on most of the merchandise that complies with their return conditions, but the following are exceptions.
- First of all, Gucci doesn’t accept returns on used or altered merchandise. All items including Gucci beauty products must be returned in original condition with tags attached.
- As per Gucci return policy, you must return beauty products within 10 days of delivery.
- Some items like watches, sunglasses, and jewellery have return tags. You may only return these with the tag intact.
- Decor items, chairs, and items with non-standard dimensions require special return instructions. Please contact them to return these.
- Lastly, under the Gucci outlet return policy, you cannot return your online purchase to a Gucci outlet store.
- In-store purchases from Gucci stores, outlet stores, or other Gucci retailers cannot be returned by post through Gocci.com. You may return these to the same store.
Gucci doesn’t allow returns or exchanges on some of the following categories of items.
- Made-to-order items are final sale products. Under the Gucci return policy, you cannot return these or even cancel the order.
- Refunds and exchanges are not possible for in-store purchases of fragrance and beauty products.
- Personalized items and lingerie products like swimwear, bras, panties, and tights are also final sales and you cannot return them.
Gucci Exchange Policy
Gucci offers exchanges on both in-store purchases and online orders. For in-store purchases, simply take the item and receipt to the same store within 14 days. To exchange your online purchase, contact their client advisors at 1-877-482-2430. Remember that your item must meet the conditions and guidelines of the Gucci return policy.
|Exchange Period||30 Days|
|Exchange Method||1. In-store
Gucci Refund Policy
For in-store returns, Gucci will initiate your refund instantly in the same form as your original payment. The same goes for online returns. Once your item reaches Gucci’s warehouse, they’ll process your refund to the original form of payment within 7-10 days. The Gucci return policy doesn’t cover refunds on shipping charges of your online order.
- 4gift orders will be refunded to the gift contributors and not to the person who received the gift. Also, you may select a different item at the store if you are returning a gift.
- Refunds for online purchases using PayPal, Amazon Pay, or Affirm cannot be issued at the store. So you must return these online. If you are having difficulties, you can return it to the store and they’ll send the item back to their warehouse.
|Refund Period||7-10 days|
|Refund Method||Original Mode of Payment|
Gucci Response To Covid-19
Following the global pandemic, Gucci has taken the following steps to ensure the safety of both clients and employees.
- All Gucci stores are sanitized regularly and hand sanitisers are also available for clients.
- Gucci also limits the number of people in the store to ensure proper social distancing is practised. This means you may have to wait in line for the entry.
- For the people who don’t wish to wait, they also offer a one-on-one shopping experience through appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I return my online purchase to a Gucci store?
You can return your online purchase to a Gucci store by their online return policy. You can visit any Gucci store in the U.S. except their outlet stores and other department stores like Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, etc.
2. How many days do I have to return my online purchase from Gucci.com?
You have 30 days to return all eligible items except beauty products. You must return beauty products within 10 days of delivery.
3. Do I have to pay shipping charges to return my Gucci.com purchase?
All return shippings are free if you are using their prepaid shipping label for the return.
4. Does Gucci refund shipping charges for returns on online orders?
For returns on online orders, Gucci will only refund the item price and tax amount. You'll not get a refund for any shipping charges.
5. How does Gucci refund for a PayPal order?
First of all you can return your PayPal and Amazon Pay orders at Gucci stores. But the store will not be able to issue a refund. The store will ship the item back to the warehouse on your behalf. Once the item reaches their warehouse, they'll refund you to the original mode of payment.
Also To Keep In Mind
In short, the Gucci return policy varies for online and in-store purchases. For online purchases, you have 30 days, while in-store purchases are subject to 14 days for the return eligibility. All you need is your item in new condition and purchase proof. There are also some exceptions to both in-store and online returns, that you must keep in mind. You also have an option to return online purchases to stores. You may like other articles on similar brands like Bloomingdale’s and the Banana Republic.