Buying the most precious things for yourself or as to gift will always make your day bright. Doesn’t it? Although there might be times that you are not very satisfied with the product for some reason and are thinking to return it. If that is bought from Hermes, you can go through this guide for Hermes return policy and clear out the return process and the common issues customers face.
What is Hermes Return Policy?
Hermes return policy acquires that the product bought should be replaced within 30 days of shipment. The package should be in its original condition and packing. The customer has to attach an original invoice with a return label to the package. If you visit the store of Hermes, you must have a billing receipt. All the price tags should be intact to the product and they should be unworn. Hermes customer care will drop an email about attaching a prepaid return label to the package.
Hermes Fragrance Return Policy
Fragrances at Hermes are a delight that no one can overlook. But sometimes when you order it online, it might get ruptured. To return Hermes fragrances, a buyer must meet the following requirements.
- The product should be intact and in its original condition
- If the bottle is damaged during delivery the customer has to check if it is still hermetically sealed.
- Open and used products will not be eligible for return
Hermes Shoes Return Policy
The Hermes shoes are never missing products and are a must buy. When assorting the products and directing them for shipment, the damage takes place. While returning a Hermes shoe, follow the guidelines given below.
- No marking should be done on the sole
- The shoe should not be a crevasse
- The product should be in its original packing
Hermes Apple AirTag Return
The customer has to return the Hermes apple air tag with its leather accessory. Aside from this you also have to follow the guidelines given below.
- The air tag must be in its original packaging
- Do not remove battery activation protection because then it will be non-sellable
- The serial number on the apple air tag must same as the one on the original invoice
- Return an apple air tag in the same store from where you bought them
How Can I Return Hermes Purchase?
The brand caters for a wide range of customers with niche products. The products might get replaced sometimes. To solve that query, Hermes return policy guides us to get a refund. How to do that? Walk through the following stated points to know more about Hermes returns.
- The returns should be done within 30 days of purchase
- Products must be intact
- They should be in their original condition
- No damage or broken products will be eligible for returns
- Attach original invoice & pre-paid label to the package of return
- Visit the official site of Hermes to download pre-paid label online
- In-store purchases will get returns from the nearest store within 30 calendar days.
- Online purchases cannot get a refund at the Hermes boutique
Hermes Exchange Policy
Exchange of the products bought online or in the Hermes store can only get 30 days of refund limit. The products must be unworn and unaltered. You can visit the nearest store of Hermes with a billing receipt for in-store purchases and get a refund. for online purchases, the exchange procedure has to haul via mail.
Can I Exchange A Hermes Gift?
Exchange of a Hermes product in place of another is possible. The product that you wish to buy should have the same price but in different sizes and colours. You can accomplish the exchange of a product with superior value as well. To return a gift, the recipient has to contact customer care via call: 800-441-4488 or via email under the “contact us” section.
Hermes Refund Policy
Hermes strives to issue refunds as soon as they can. Once you have returned a product, they will process the refund in 7-10 business days. The warehouse receives the product and the people verify the product based on the return reason. In both the case of return and exchange the buyer will get a refund or a new product. The new product sent after dispatch will carry a new pre-paid label. You can contact Hermes customer care if you are unable or do not wish to use the pre-paid mailing option.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much does Hermes delivery cost?
Delivery cost depends on the type of service you select. Express 2 days delivery costs $35, overnight standard delivery will cost $60, overnight service will cost you $70 and Saturday service will cost you $85.
2. How many days does it take to comply refund from Hermes?
It takes 7/10 days for a refund to reflect in your account.
3. Does Hermes gift card used for an online purchase?
Hermes gift card is only used in-store and not for Hermes.com purchases.
4. Does Hermes accept international credit cards?
Hermes does accept international credit cards. you just have to enter the international billing address that is linked to your credit card.
Also, Know That
Hermes return policy on its official site provides timing information to contact customer care. If you do not wish to contact customer care, you can always consult Hermes’ condition of sale and use. The return policy guidelines solve all your queries about starting returns online or in-store. The brand provides effortless refunds for all your returns. You may also want to check out Mango Return Policy & Maurices Return Policy