Hobby Lobby is an expert in art & crafts items, customers love to buy party and home supplies from them. But new buyers might wonder does Hobby Lobby price match with other competitors. Keep reading to know more about this and also a few saving tips at the end!
Does Hobby Lobby Price Match?
Yes! At the time of purchase, they correspond to identical products from competitors. However, Hobby Lobby price match is only applicable to regular-priced items and for in-store purchases.
This means Hobby Lobby won’t match any competitors’ coupons or sale prices. Note that they will also not price match Silhouette, Sizzix, Cricut Cuttlebug, Simplicity & McCall’s designs.
Why Hobby Lobby Does Not Match Online Prices?
Hobby Lobby does not offer to match online prices at retail stores and vice versa. They also do not offer to price match online with competitors’ websites. The reason isn’t clear but accusations are that they will be price matching in the near future.
The phrase “Sorry, competitors’ ads are not honored online” has made it very clear that Hobby Lobby does not price match online. Additionally, the company does not price match with any special deals.
Hobby Lobby Price Match Criteria
As far as we are aware, they won’t implement its price match policy across all of its items. The majority of their items will be up for comparison. Refer to this list below to know their eligibility criteria.
- Applicable on an item that is bought without any promotion or sale.
- Need to have a valid price match proof with item details and a complete price overview.
- Items that you compare must be similar in every aspect.
- The item should be in stock at both of the stores so make sure you know when does Hobby Lobby restock
With Whom Does Hobby Lobby Price Match?
The Hobby Lobby price match policy works with certain brands. To get more information on which brands they do match with, refer to the list below.
Hobby Lobby Price Match Exclusions
Certain exclusions come into play when you submit a price match request. This is important to know because if your item fits these exclusions, your price match request might be turned down.
- Items that are out of stock, or are subject to special offers.
- Bought during sales or public holidays.
- One item per person is available for price matching.
- Keep in mind that you can only price match with offline stores.
How Can I Request a Hobby Lobby Price Match?
By following these simple steps you can get a successful price match in-store. But do keep conditions & exceptions in mind while submitting a request.
You can also get in touch with their customer support to get more info on this.
- Walk into the nearest Hobby Lobby store to start the process.
- Talk with any employee and show them the proof.
- After they verify the details they will approve your request.
Hobby Lobby Price Adjustment Policy
Hobby Lobby offers a refund of the price difference if you place a request within 14 days of your purchase. However, to get this you need to show them your original purchase invoice with the lower pricing proof. After complete verification, they will issue your refund.
For instance, if you buy something for $44.99 and later the price of it is lower to $34.99 within 14 days, you can get $10 back by showing them the receipt. They will issue your refund in your original mode of payment.
If your Hobby Lobby price adjustment request is rejected. You can go through the Hobby Lobby return policy guide and get a full refund. You can then place the order again at a lower price.
Best Ways to Save At Hobby Lobby
Price match and price adjustment aren’t the only way by which you can save at Hobby Lobby. There are other methods of saving money which are described below:
- Use the weekly ad discount coupons.
- Check their clearance section.
- Shop during sales.
- Sign up for their emails.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How long do I have to adjust prices?
Hobby Lobby provides 14 days to submit a price adjustment request.
2. Does Hobby Lobby price match with Amazon?
These two companies do not compete with each other. So NO price matching with Amazon will not be possible.
3. Can I price adjust without a receipt?
Original purchase invoice is mandatory at the time of price adjustment. You cannot do so without this.
4. Can I price match with items bought using coupons?
No you cannot price match if an item was bought using coupons.
The best way to save money is through the Hobby Lobby price match policy and the above-mentioned saving tips. To conclude, you have 14 days to request a price adjustment. Carrying the original receipt is a must. Also, you can only price match with specific offline retailers.