In today’s article, we will be discussing the Kmart Return Policy. Kmart is an American based company that sells home appliances. The store deals with clothing, home improvement, and many other products. In case you are wondering how you can return a product this article will help you just right. The article has details about the Kmart Return Policy. You will learn and get all the information regarding Kmart Return Policy. Just go through the entire policy in this article and you will have a clear concept about it.
In the paragraph below, the basic Kmart Return Policy rules are stated. start from that and read the full article on the same.
More about Kmart Return Policy
The Kmart Return Policy states that any purchase you have made must be returned or exchanged within 28 days. If you are having any second thoughts about a product or have any issue with it, you have to place a return within the 28 days of purchase. Below are some basic conditions you will have to fulfill in order to return a product to Kmart. Unless you follow or fulfill these, you will not be eligible for a return or refund.
- You cannot return an item you have used.
- If you do not have the purchase bills, refunds and returns are not possible.
- Make a return initiative within 28 days of purchase.
- Any item you happen to damage will not be eligible for a return.
Now since you know the conditions of the Kmart Return Policy, we will know how you can return the items you purchased in the next section.
Kmart Return Policy Procedure
You have two ways to return a product to the Kmart store,
- Return online
- Return to the store
Let us discuss them in detail now.
Return to the Kmart store
If you have opted to return your product to the Kmart store, make sure to follow the below instructions. It is necessary to keep certain points in mind or your product will not be accepted. In order to return a product at a store, you have to locate a nearby store.
- Once you find a store, carry your product as you received it.
- Pack it properly, make sure your item is in good condition as per Kmart Return Policy.
- Carry all the bills and all the purchase receipts along with the product.
- Do not use or damage the product.
- Return the item within 28 days of purchase too.
To locate a store near you, click here. This was about the in-store Kmart return policy. Now we will talk about the online return policy.
Online Kmart Return Policy
If you have purchased your product online, you have to start the process online. Follow the steps below to return your product.
- Follow the basic conditions as above.
- You have to visit the official website of the Kmart store. Find the link here.
- Login into your account, go to the order section. Select the product you want to return and follow the instructions.
- Once you do that, the store will initiate a return process for the same.
- Pack the goods properly along with all the documents.
- Stick the shipping label you are sent while the store accepts this return process.
- Keep a copy with yourself as proof of return.
- You can mail it to the nearest store or from where you purchased.
- The store may also appoint someone to pick the good from you.
All you have to do now is to wait until the store receives your parcel. Once they check all the parameters and are convinced with the product to be as good as new, they will initiate a refund or exchange.
Kmart Refund Policy
Refunds will be initiated by the Kmart once they receive your item and see to it that it is not defective. The refund will reflect within 5-7 days after the store has initiated the process. You will be informed about the process from time to time. The transaction will also depend upon your bank. Remember, you have to fulfill the conditions of the Kmart Return Policy to be eligible to get a refund. It will not be credited just when you deliver the product.
Kmart also provides you with options to exchange the item you purchased. In case you of any clothing you purchased, you can get an exchange if you face any issue with that. You do not have to return the product but get an exchange. Well, there are certain rules and conditions for an exchange policy. So, here are a few conditions on the exchange policy of Kmart.
- Obviously, the 28 days condition is always applicable.
- Make sure not to use the product if it is apparel.
- Other home appliances with warranty and guarantee for the same.
- Do not wash the clothes or tamper it.
- Take the product along with the tag. If you don’t have the bill, you might not get an exchange.
- Keep all the documents that came with the item, and don’t misplace them.
Do note that certain items are non-refundable and not exchangeable. This especially happens when you purchase during sales and seasonal discounts. You may not be given refunds and exchanges during those situations.
Within how many days can I return the product?
Returns are accepted only till 30 days of purchase.
Can I return without a receipt?
In most cases No. But you can talk to the store manager.
What is the customer care number of Kmart?
You can give a call on this number 877-550-9254.
This was all about the Kmart Return Policy. We hope this article was of use to you, do tell us if we missed out any detail on the same. The article contains information about the returns, refunds and exchange policy. We have also provided links to related articles from our side. Thank you and we look forward to your feedback.