Lenovo provides some extremely reliable and reasonably priced products. Additionally, Lenovo price match policy makes this even better. This article will provide you with the complete information you’re looking for. Let’s get straight into the good stuff.
Does Lenovo Price Match?
Lenovo price match the same items if you find them at a lower price. You can request a price match either online or offline. Lenovo ensures that its customers get the best price available.
You must know that different locations of Lenovo have different Lenovo price match policies. That means the price match policy in the US won’t be the same as in the UK or Singapore.
Can I Price Match Online at Lenovo?
Lenovo allows its customers to price match any product they sell with other online retailers. This doesn’t stop here they also provide price matching with other offline retailers too. Note that Lenovo only price matches the given set of competitors.
Eligibility Criteria for Lenovo Price Match Policy
You can compare any Lenovo product with its competitors. In order to provide you with a fair bargain, most of the transactions are online.
But still, if you want to determine which of your product is feasible for a price match, do consider the following:
- Price matching will only be limited to a single unit per purchase.
- The specs of the two products should be identical.
- Key Specs: OS, Processor, RAM, Storage, GPU, Screen Res Size, and others should be exactly the same.
- Should be available for purchase at Lenovo as well as other retailers.
- Has to match with any ThinkPad, Flex, Yoga, Legion, or Lenovo branded notebooks and desktops.
What Will Lenovo Price Match?
Lenovo will gladly price match any HP, Dell, Apple, Tablet, Desktop, or PC. But the only thing they require is the items should match in every way.
The essential specifications should match perfectly with each other. Here’s a list of complete items that Lenovo matches:
- Graphic Cards
- Keyboards & Mice
- Memory & Storage
- PC Accessories
- Printers & Scanners
- ThinkCentre & ThinkStation
- VR Headsets
With Whom Does Lenovo Price Match?
Lenovo’s policy allows their customer to price match with nationally recognized online and offline retailers. The complete list is given below.
Exceptions of Lenovo Price Match
Their policy only applies to some extent, and when the pricing formulation is justified. The following are some price match exceptions.
If your item falls under this your price match request will not be successful.
- Item bought during sale or with coupon.
- Purchase of a product from a “Third Party”.
- Refurbished items, Trade-Ins, Open Box.
- No matching in the case of gift vouchers.
- If a customer is a part of the Lenovo Purchase Program.
- Offers that include freebies.
- Out-of-stock items.
- Price match won’t be applicable with membership stores.
How Can I Request a Price Match From Lenovo?
Lenovo will match any lower price for an identical item that you find and want to purchase. In order to do so, it should check all the eligibility boxes. There are two ways by which you can get a price match.
Lenovo Online Store
- Check the specifics of the lower price for the item you want to price match.
- Determine whether the item meets the criteria.
- Contact Lenovo personnel and provide them will all the proof you have of the identical product.
- You can even call them on 1-855-253-6686 option 2 or have a live chat.
- After doing a complete verification they will match the price.
This process is quite simple to do. First of all, gather the information you can on the rivals product and print the important details.
Walk into your nearest Lenovo store and provide all the proof to its employees. He/She will match the price of the item once the verification is done.
Note that requests submitted after 30 days of purchase won’t be taken into consideration.
Lenovo Price Adjustment Policy
The Lenovo price adjustment policy states that a customer can request a refund of the difference within 30 days of purchase. You will only get a refund if you have proof of lower priced item and the item meets all criteria of the policy.
This process can be done online as well as In-Store. If Lenovo doesn’t accept your request, you can return your item using Lenovo return policy. Get a complete refund after that, and then make the same purchase at a lower cost.
How To Save When Buying From Lenovo?
Lenovo sells a wide range of computing items, whether you’re looking for a laptop, or the latest i9 with 3090 RTX Nvidia gaming computer, they’ve got it all. They’re a perfect fit for your business or personal work.
However, these all things don’t come cheap. When buying at Lenovo you should know how can you save a few bucks. Fortunately, there are many ways to save at Lenovo.
- Shop during sales.
- Join My Lenovo Rewards Program.
- Buy their refurbished products.
- Trade-In your old item for a new one.
- Take advantage of their Doorbuster sale.
- Use their coupons and promo codes.
- Shop with Student Discount.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Does Lenovo provides free shipping?
Yes! They do offer free shipping on all of their products.
2. Can I price match more than one item at the same time?
Lenovo provides their customers with 5 items to price match annually. But they can only price match 1 item at a time.
3. When will I get my price adjustment refund?
Your refund will show up in your account within 4-5 business days. This will be the same as the original mode of payment.
4. Are all products included in price match policy?
Lenovo includes their majority of products in the price match.
A refund of the price difference is only applicable if the products are identical in every way. Lenovo price match policy is designed to provide customers with the highest level of satisfaction.