Are you unhappy with your recent Louis Vuitton purchase? If yes, then stay with us as we have covered everything you must know to make a successful return at Louis Vuitton. We will discuss how exactly the Louis Vuitton return policy works and what are the requirements for a successful return. Moreover, we have also discussed their refund as well as exchange policy. So if you wish to return a product to Louis Vuitton then kindly read the entire article.
What is Louis Vuitton Return Policy?
Louis Vuitton return policy allows you a 30 days return window. The return should be made with the tags intact and in their original condition. You can return your purchase online or in-store. After which you can be eligible for an exchange or a refund.
How To Return Used Apparel At Louis Vuitton?
No, according to Louis Vuitton’s return policy, the items to be returned must be unused, new and in mint condition. So, you cannot return any used items at Louis Vuitton.
Can I Return Online Louis Vuitton Purchases At Store?
Online purchases can be returned and exchanged in stores [except Saks, Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdale’s, Macy’s, & Nordstrom].
How To Return At Louis Vuitton?
According to the Louis Vuitton return policy, customers can return your product by mail, in-store, or over the phone. Each method has been discussed below.
To return a Louis Vuitton product online, you can send the product back to the company using a parcel service of your choice. Firstly visit the official Louis Vuitton website. After that:
- Go to your MyLV account
- To request a return click on “My Orders“
- After that, pack your items in their original box and shipping bags
- Send the parcel back via any parcel service of your choice
The Louis Vuitton return policy allows its customers to return a product in person by simply visiting the physical store. However, please note that not all Louis Vuitton locations will accept in-store returns, so we suggest you call a customer care representative and check before visiting your nearest store.
Return Via Phone
To return your Louis Vuitton product over the phone follow these simple steps.
- Visit the Louis Vuitton website and contact their client service
- Let them know that you want to request a return
- Confirm the return request after you check your email
- You can either choose to select the complimentary shipping service or any shipping service of your preference
- Simply pack the parcel in its original form and return it back
Louis Vuitton Return Policy Exceptions
Even if the return policy of Louis Vuitton is quite simple, there are some exceptions. Firstly, you cannot return items to Louis Vuitton purchased from Nordstrom, Saks, Bloomingdale’s, and Neiman Marcus. Moreover, you cannot request a return on personalized items, My LV World Tour, My LV Heritage, personalized sneakers, engraved products, masks, swimwear, hot-stamped products, high jewelry, and high watches.
Louis Vuitton Exchange Policy
The Louis Vuitton return policy facilitates its customers to exchange a product within 30 days of purchase. However, please note that an exchange or return for a replacement is only possible for the same product of the same value. You cannot request an exchange for another product. However, if you received a damaged product then you can simply return it for a full refund. Moreover, the company also allows you to exchange items at the physical store that were originally purchased from their online store.
Louis Vuitton Refund Policy
You must return your product within 30 days to be eligible for a full refund. After the store receives your product, it goes through a quality check and other considerations mentioned in the Louis Vuitton return policy. Once approved, your refund will be initiated. However, it generally takes around 14 days to process the refund to the original payment method. Refund for in-store returns also takes almost the same time.
Louis Vuitton Response To COVID-19
Louis Vuitton has prioritized the health and safety of its customers and clients during the COVID-19 pandemic. Some key highlights of the steps taken by the company to prevent the spread of the coronavirus are:
- The store provided direct support to its customers and employees in the fight against the virus
- Highest priority to all the necessary precautions that include maintaining a safe social distance and regular sanitization at the store
- Masks or face covers are being made strictly compulsory for every single individual present at the store
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Does Louis Vuitton have an extended holiday return policy?
No, Louis Vuitton does not have an extended holiday return policy at the moment.
2. Can I return a Nordstrom product at Louis Vuitton?
You cannot return Nordstrom items at Louis Vuitton.
3. Can I return a Louis Vuitton product without a receipt?
No, you cannot return products without a receipt at Louis Vuitton.
4. How long does it generally take for the refund to reflect in the bank account?
It generally takes around 14 days to process the refund to the original mode of payment.
5. What is the customer care number of Louis Vuitton?
The customer care number of the Mattress Firm is 925-359-2579.
You May Also Read
Also Keep In Mind
When returning a Louis Vuitton flammable item by mail, please make sure that you take proper precautions. Moreover, you must also make sure to pack such items properly as they are subject to transportation laws. If you are unsure, then you can contact and consult the Louis Vuitton customer care staff. They will assist you with proper guidance. This was all about the Louis Vuitton return policy, if you liked this article then you can also check out the H&M Return Policy.