The number of walk-ins and out depicts how a retail store offers the lowest price in the state. Lowes is the number one home improvement store in the United States. Because of the Lowes price match policy, the retail store is standing tall and gaining loyal customers.
Undoubtedly the store allows a price match and price adjustments to their customers. To know more about the same, go through this post.
Does Lowes Price Match?
Lowes price match policy promises its commitment to giving the best prices on all products. They say they will provide competitive prices every day in-store as well as online. Lowe’s merchandise is available for a price match within 30 days of its purchase.
If a consumer finds a lower price on a product from a qualified retailer then Lowe’s will accept a price match. Lowe’s allows price matches with other local retailers. The customer should have proof while requesting a price match online or in-store.
What is Lowes Price Match Conditions?
Lowes price match policy states that they strive to give their consumers low prices every day. They undoubtedly provide the best that they can online and in-store.
While the price match policy of the store is understandable, they also have certain limitations. Following are the measures that every consumer has to take into context while requesting a price match.
- The item has to be identical
- It should be available in-store and at the competitor’s place
- The product should not be an offer purchased
- Typically, a product has 30 days price match period in which the consumer has to complete the process
- Only the product with no damage will be eligible for a price match
Who are Lowe’s Competitors?
As Lowes is a renowned retail store for home improvement, it has many competitors. Lowes price match with its competitors to prove to its customers about their lower prices.
Moreover, the competitors of Lowe’s are also great retail stores in the United States. They are listed below.
Lowes Price Match Process
If another local retailer provides a lower price on merchandise, you take proof of it and visit the store or request a Lowes price match online. The two-process will help you save some bucks and shop smartly.
1. Online: When you visit the official website of a retail store, it will guide you through an online procedure of price match. You probably have to mention the proof of lower price of a competitor retailer’s website. Along with that, there are certainly other points as well to take into consideration.
- The product must be identical in every aspect like size, color, brand, and serial number
- It should be in stock online and at other retailer’s websites
- Ensure that the product is qualified for a price match
- Attach the proof of lower price as a screenshot or another retailer’s website
- Should be available for shipping to your location
2. In-store: Find the nearest store and visit the store with proof to request a price match. Lowes price match policy applies to the local retail store as well.
They allow a price match for Lowes.com which gains consumer trust that the retail store is providing the best price on their merchandise. There are certain points to keep in mind while doing a price match and they are as follows.
- You’ll get the price promise of a product along with shipping and delivery cost
- Bring print-outs, flyers or hand-outs as proof of the lower price
- The product should be available in-store for a price match
- Associates will verify the product first before accepting it for a price match
What are the Price Match Exclusions?
The Lowes price match limits itself to certain exclusive cases and due to that, there are some products that are not eligible for price match. The following points include all the exclusive things in which price match is not acceptable.
- Products with pricing errors
- Free offers, sales, discounts, and sales tax
- Bid and auction websites prices
- Credit terms, finance offers, rebates, and tax-free events
- Seasonal promotions, one-time buy promotions, special events or bundle offers
- Third-party market-based sellers, closeout sites, or discount sites
- Retail wholesales who set prices based on their membership
- Clearance, open box, refurbished or used merchandise
Does Lowes Do Price Adjustments?
Yes, Lowes does price adjustments. You can request a Lowes price adjustment within 30 days of your purchase if you find out that the product you purchase is now available at a low price.
If Lowes find out that there is a price difference they will adjust and give back the difference amount. You will be able to claim a price adjustment request online or in-store depending on where you have made the purchase.
Can I Price Match Merchandise Bought from Lowes App?
As long as the product bought is identical in every aspect, Lowes will accept your request for a price match. Even if you have purchased the Lowes app, the brand will allow you to price match.
They provide competitive pricing from their competitors that’s why you can purchase effectively while saving money at Lowes.
How Many Times can you Price Match?
At lowe’s, you can request a price match for one product, per day. They limit the request to reasonable quantities at the store. Any consumer who requests a price match should know that they are only eligible to request once a product per day.
Will Lowes Price Match the Product With Price Errors?
Lowes price match policy strictly bans the product with pricing errors for price match. If a competitor’s price match product has pricing misprints then it will not be eligible for price matching.
It is a type of exclusion from the policy. Lowes.com reserve the right to change the prices anytime they want without prior notice.
Does Lowes Price Match Previously Purchase Products?
No, Lowes does not price match products that are previously purchased. It excludes products whose prices are decreased after the purchase.
Competitors’ updated prices of the merchandise that you purchased are also an exclusion. Lowe’s consumers should keep in mind that they cannot price match a product previously purchased from the store or online.
Can I Price Match Damaged Merchandise?
No, you cannot price match damaged items at Lowes. Lowe’s price match policy includes damaged merchandise in exclusions.
f you are unable to price match a damaged item, you should not worry, instead, use their Lowes return policy. This would help you save money and return the product easily.
Will Lowes Price Match Competitor’s Service Charges?
No matter from which channel you buy merchandise, Lowes does not price match competitors’ service charges. It excludes the cost of installation and labor. Merchandise bought from Lowes.com or in-store is not eligible for price matching for competitor’s service charges.
Top Hacks For Shopping at Lowe’s
Apart from Lowes price match and price adjustment process, there are several other hacks as well to shop freely. You can save your money and shop with a light pocket from Lowes. The ultimate shopping hacks are as follows:
- Lowes credit card: Lowes provides 5%+ off on every purchase from its credit cards. There is a different kind of Lowes credit cards such as Lowes advantage credit cards, Business, and Pre loan credit cards. They provide different benefits and discounts on each purchase.
- Gift Cards: Lowes gift cards are redeemable and never expire. They prove to be a perfect gift for homes. While sending a last-minute gift to make a change, you can customize a message as well. You send the gift card through an e-gift or by mail.
- Military Discount: If any of your family members belong to the military, then hurray because you can get a military service discount from Lowes. Apart from that, you will get a 10% discount on every purchase that you make.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. By how much percentage do Lowe's price match beats the competitor?
Lowe's beat the competitor by a 10% of the price difference.
2. Does Lowe's price match Home Depot?
Yes, Lowes price matches Home Depot as long as the merchandise is the same in size, colour and brand with an identical serial number.
3. Does Lowe's price match Costco?
Yes, Lowes price match local retailer Costco only unless the product is not damaged or pre-owned.
4. Can I get an in-store discount?
You can get a 20% of discount by scanning the bar code at Lowe's checkout register and asking the cashier for a discount.
5. When can Lowe's reject your price adjustment request?
If you are outside of 30 days window, Lowes can reject your price adjustment request.
While shopping from a retail store we recommend you to research first and then purchase. Get a list of brands with whom you can do a Lowes price match.
There are different aspects on Lowes.com where you will get daily updates on everyday deals and discounts. Shop smartly and save some money.