Are you not satisfied with your Lowe’s product? Do you want to return it back? Don’t worry, the company does have a policy for that. This policy is called Lowe’s Return Policy. Under this policy, the customer can return the product if he is not fully satisfied with the company product. This article consists of all the information about this policy and in how many ways you can return the product. Also, we have explained the ways to return the product in detail. So just sit back and relax and read this article without missing anything till the very end to know everything about lowe’s return policy.
Lowe’s Return Policy
Lowe’s is devoted to partnering with its customers to achieve their home improvement aim. If you are satisfied with the product, then keep them. Otherwise, you can also return them if you are not satisfied with the product. As per Lowe’s return policy, you can return the product to any of the lowe’s stores in the U.S. Mostly the new and perfect condition products get a refund or exchange. You have to provide proof of your purchase within the policy period that is 90 days of the original purchase date.
The product which will have a valid proof of purchase will get a refund. Those products are eligible for exchange, refund, credit to your account, or refind via instore refund according to the original payment method. The customer will get the in-store credit if they have purchased the product through a gift card. You can return the product through two methods as per Lowe’s return policy. We have explained both the methods in detail in the following article. To know more about both ways, keep reading this article until the end of this article.
Lowe’s Covid-19 Updates
Lowe’s takes many precautions and preventive measures at the time of pademics and invested money in response to covid-19. As they provide the products to customers governments and many more and so they want to continue supporting them. Following are Lowe’s Covid-19 updates.
- They make the face mask compulsory for all customers and workers.
- They started offering the face mask at the desk.
- Proper social distancing is maintained at their store.
- Limited the store manager by adopting an app for watching the occupancy of the store.
- Curbside pickup nationwide is implemented so the customers didn’t have to come inside the store.
- Third-party cleaning has been increased.
So the first way to return the product is by returning the product at the store. You can return the product at any of the Lowe’s store. To return the product successfully at the store, read the following steps without missing any of the steps.
- First, reach out to the store. Take any of the valid IDs like a driving license or state ID if you don’t have a valid receipt.
- Then the store executive will check your identity through verification systems.
- Your phone number or any other information must be added to the system from the executive by law.
- Once the system approves for return, the store executive will take the product as a return.
So this was the first method through which you can return your product in the store. Lowe’s return policy has a limit for the number of returns grant without any valid bill.
So the second possible way to return the product is through the online method. In lowe’s return policy the customer can return the product online also if the customer had bought the product from the official website of the company that is lowes.com. We have explained that how you can return the product online in this section in detail. Read the following steps without missing any single step to return the lowe’s product successfully through this method.
- Pack the item into the original packing.
- Only include the items which came along in the package from the company.
- Pack all the manuals and guides and manufacturer’s original accessories.
- Make a proper complete return package along with the return slip in it.
- Stick the enclosed shipping label on the outside of the package.
- Handover the package to the local parcel carrier, or you can drop off the parcel at any of the carrier locations also.
So this was the second way to return the lowes product. You will not get any refund on the shipping charges as a part of the return.
You can call the Lowe’s service advantages hotline toll-free number at the provided number. The number is 1-889-77-LOWES (56937). Call them to set up the factory-certified appointment for the service. You can call the company assistant at your home also. You will get a no-cost repair if the product comes under the warranty. Also, you can get an offer of repair at your own cost if the product does not lyes under the warranty. For product warranty, you have to visit the specific manufacturer website related to specific products and brands.
Lowe’s Return Policy Exceptions
There are also some of the exceptions of this policy that you need to keep in mind. The exceptions for this policy are as follows:
- You have to return the product in a new-like condition with the original receipt within 30 days of purchase.
- You can receive a 20% restocking fee in specially ordered configured goods if returned.
- Outdoor power equipment like mowers, chainsaws, etc should be returned within 30 days of the purchase date.
- Lowe’s return policy says you can return the liquid paint within 30 days of purchase for a full return.
- You can replace the gift card by providing the original receipt. You will receive the credit of the old card in the new gift card.
- As a part of shipping or exchange, you will not get any refund of original shipping charges on your purchase.
- You have to contact Lowe’s customer care if you received the product in a damaged or incomplete form.
Make sure you remember these above-listed exceptions of Low’s return policy. Also for more information on delivery issues, you can call the customer service of lowe’s on 1-800-445-6937.
How to check order status?
You can check your order status online or you can log in to your Lowe's account yours.
How do I return or exchange an item?
You can return or exchange the item is Lowe's store or online within 30 days.
What is the customer care number of Lowe's?
The customer care number of lowe's is 1-800-445-6937.
How much restocking fee will be received in specially ordered configured goods if returned.
You can receive a 20% restocking fee in specially ordered configured goods if returned.
Can I replace my gift card?
You can replace the gift card by providing the original receipt. You will receive the credit of the old card in the new gift card.
So hereby we conclude the article in this section. We hope you enjoyed reading this article and have gained some information about Lowe’s return policy. We have tried to explain this policy in as much detail as we can. This article consists of the information in detail on both the ways of returning the product. Also, we have explained some of the exceptions of this policy in this article. If you have any queries regarding this article, write down your queries below in the comment section. We will try to respond to you with its solution as soon as we can. There are also some more articles related to this topic which w have published. Some of them are Kroger Return Policy and Ace Hardware return policy.