f you are not happy with your Michaels purchase then you are at the right place to find out whether the item is returnable or not. We are here with a detailed explanation and information on Michaels return policy and its conditions for a successful return. This information will help customers to return their products safely and easily.
What is Michaels Return Policy?
Michaels return policy gives 60 days which is a 2-month returning period for returns on all eligible merchandise. For a hassle-free return, the return policy of Michaels requires you to present the item in new condition along with its original packaging.
|Return Period||60 Days|
|Return Method||1. In-store
2. Online Via Mail
Can I Return Opened Items At Michaels?
Yes, according to Michaels return policy you can return any item that is new, unused and in its original packaging. If you have opened the item, then you must keep all the attached tags and documents carefully to place the return request.
Does Michaels Allow Returns After 60 Days?
Yes, if you have forgotten to place the return request within 60 days, then also you can still request for return at Michaels. However, the refund would be made in form of an in-store credit.
How To Return At Michaels?
For online purchases, both options are available. This means you may return your online purchase via mail as well as at your nearest Michaels store. On the other hand, in-store purchases must be returned to the store location.
How To Return At Store?
Under the Michaels return policy, both online and in-store purchases are eligible for a return at local stores within 60 days of purchase. Further, you may also return your merchandise at the store with or without a receipt. Take your item with the receipt to the nearest Michael store. You can find the nearest location with the help of Store Finder.
- With receipt, you can get an immediate refund of your original form of payment. (Exceptions apply. Refer refund policy further in the article)
- You must present the item in new condition with its original packaging unless it was defective out of the box.
How To Return Through Mail?
Michaels return policy covers your online returns only for purchases made from michaels.com. In-store purchases must be returned to stores. Follow these simple steps to mail the items back.
- Call their customer support at 1-800-642-4235.
- The executive will send you a return shipping label in your email.
- Print it and stick it to your return package. Finally, drop off the package at your nearest UPS location.
Can I Return Items Without A Receipt?
If you wish to return but don’t have a receipt then go to their store with a valid photo ID. They’ll try locating your online or in-store purchase in their records. If they succeed in finding your receipt, then the refund will follow the standard Michaels return policy. If they fail, you’ll get your refund in the form of a store return card equivalent to the item’s lowest price within the previous 90 days.
Other similar retailers also help their customers to make returns without a receipt. Check out the return policy of Marshalls and Lowes.
Michaels Exchange Policy
Unfortunately, Michaels does not offer exchanges on any items. You can only return your item for a refund. So if you want to exchange, you must return it first and then place a new order of your choice. If your reason for an exchange is because you found a better deal on an identical product, then you should check out the Michaels price match policy which can allow you to get a 10% additional discount as well.
Michaels Refund Policy
In the case of in-store returns, they will refund immediately unless the payment was done by check. For check payments, you’ll have to wait 10 days to get the refund.
- For online returns, the refund will be credited to your original form of payment within 7-10 days unless you are returning a gift purchase.
- As per Michaels return policy, returns on gift purchases will be refunded in the form of a store return card or me
- Purchases made using a debit card and PayPal will be refunded in cash.
(Debit Card and PayPal orders will be refunded in cash)
Michaels Covid-19 Response
At Michaels, they are taking all the necessary precautions to keep their customers and employees safe. For the betterment of the employees as well as the customers Michaels took many preventive steps which are mentioned below.
- The open hours for all stores have been reduced.
- Cleaning and maintaining the stores has been increased.
- Proper sanitization to all the parts of the store is being done throughout the day.
- Protective barrier shiels are provided at the entry where all the public comes.
- Social distancing protocols are pasted all over the store.
- All the customers have to wear the mask compulsorily.
- Temperature check for employees has been provided in the warehouse.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where should I contact Michaels Inc.?
You can call the customer service executive on 1-800-642-4235
What If I lost my sale receipt?
There is nothing to worry about if you have lost your sale receipt. You can show your Photo Id and Transaction details while returning the products at Michaels.
Where can I mail to Michaels?
You can return through the mail at Legal Department, Michaels Stores, Inc., 8000 Bent Branch Drive, Irving, Texas 75063.
Can I return an opened product at Michaels?
According to the Michaels Return Policy, you cannot return such items as used, damaged or opened.
Do they provide exchange policy at store?
They do not provide any exchange policy. Neither at the store nor via mail or online.
You May Also Read
Also, Keep in Mind
Michaels return policy covers returns on all eligible merchandise within 60 days. Returning your purchase is very simple. All you need to do is return the item in its original condition and packaging. Having a receipt will surely make things easy but if you lost it, don’t worry and reach out to the store. If you are unable to return at their local store you can contact their customer support to initiate an online return.
Leave a Reply