Neiman Marcus offers benefits and perks to their employees. One of which is the Neiman Marcus employee discount. Every employee should be aware of how they can avail this discount and its other details.
Our guide is exactly for that, you can get the complete process to avail of the discount. There are also some conditions all employees should be aware of.
What is Neiman Marcus Employee Discount?
The brand offers a steep discount to its employees on all merchandise. Neiman Marcus employee discount is 30% on all things and 20% on cosmetics.
Only employees are eligible to use the discount online or in-store. Once the company hires you as an employee you are eligible to use the discount and all other benefits as well.
Who can Claim the Employee Discount?
Working employees of Neiman Marcus either part-time or full-time are eligible to claim the discount. They can use the Neiman Marcus employee discount for themselves.
It is strictly prohibited to use the discount for someone else. None of your family members or friends can use the employee discount. If you do so then there will be consequences that you will have to face.
Can I Get Neiman Marcus Employee Discount on Sales Items?
No! the items in clearance and sale already have a steep amount of discount. Thus, the brand does not allow its employees to claim their employee discounts on sales items.
You can contact the manager of the store if you are unable to claim your employee discount. Make sure you provide your employee ID number to claim the discount on your purchase.
Neiman Marcus Employee Discount Conditions
Although Neiman Marcus provides a 30% employee discount to all their part and full-time employee, you have to follow certain conditions. Those conditions are as follows.
- Must be a current working employee with employee identity
- Certainly, both part and full-time employees can avail of the discount
- The employee discount that the brand offers is necessary for yourself
- Avoid purchasing for family or friends
How To Use My Neiman Marcus Employee Discount?
Neiman Marcus employee discount is only for personal use and not for anyone else. You certainly can not use the employee discount for any family member or your friends.
There are two ways through which you can use your employee discount. Check the following points
- Online: When you place your purchase online and want to apple employee discount, you have to contact customer care. They will help you to create an employee account which you can use to get your discount.
- In-store: Visit the nearest store and ask them to apply an employee discount on your purchase. Provide your employee ID to the cashier at the counter. they will verify your employee identification number and apply the discount.
Can I Make Purchase Returns At Neiman Marcus?
As an employee working at Neiman Marcus you can certainly make returns on your purchase. Make sure you follow the right process of making a return at Neiman Marcus.
They will give you a time window in which you have to return the item which did not satisfy you. Follow the conditions and meet all the requirements that Neiman Marcus’ return policy has marked.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do I get a discount on accessories?
Yes! you get a 30% discount on every item that the store sells except sales items.
2. How much is an employee discount on cosmetics?
20% discount is on cosmetics for all the full and part-time employees of the company.
3. Can I use my employee discount with other offers?
No! you can not claim your employee discount with other deals and offers.
4. How many times can I make a purchase using my employee discount?
At Neiman Marcus, you can purchase by using your discount as many times as you want.
Now you know how much Neiman Marcus employee discount is important and on which products you can claim the discount. Make sure you bring along your ID as proof to avail of the discount.
The brand reserves the right to cancel your discount in any negative case. If you are an ex-employee or a retired employee of the brand then you cannot get a discount on any of your purchases.