Want to know how you can return your worn shoes at Nike? Nikes return policy is simple and is customer-friendly. Nike endorses big players from various sports, this shows how much they worked towards building their image. Customers of Nike have always been satisfied with their policies and this is one of the reasons for their positive image. Here, you would learn everything about Nike returns, exchanges, and all the necessary conditions for an easy refund of your money.
What is Nike Return Policy?
The Nike return policy allows customers a 60 days window for all purchases – whether it’s a store, Nike.com, or the Nike app. This policy applies to all items including personalized “Nike By You” sneakers. All Nike members are eligible for free online returns.
|Return Period||60 Days|
|Return Method||In-store & Online|
Can I Return My Worn Nike Shoes?
Yes, the Nike return policy covers worn shoes for returns. Nike encourages customers to take a trial run to make sure they are comfortable. You may return it for a full refund if you’re not fully happy.
Is It Possible To Return After 60 Days?
You won’t be able to return for a refund. But you may still exchange your unworn & unwashed Nike merchandise after 60 days on call or in-person at your nearest Nike store.
Can I Return To Nike Without Receipt?
If you have lost your original receipt, then also Nike will accept your return request. You will get store credit on the current price of the product. You can visitf the nearest Nike store or contact their customer support team for assistance.
How Do I Return My Nike Purchase?
There are two ways customers can make their return requests under Nike return policy. It can either be done by visiting the store or mailing them back the product to their return address. In both these cases, the original receipts should always be carried.
Nike Return Policy In-Store
The easiest way to make your return is to go to the shop and make your return. Well to make that happen you will need to keep in mind a few of the points. Find the Nearest Nike store first and then follow these points.
- You should pack your product properly.
- Unwashed products are eligible for a return.
- There should be no torn or worn to the original condition.
- Complete your return before 30 days.
- Take your purchase proof along with you.
- Carry valid ID proof with you.
Return through Mail
When you purchase a product from the online store Nike. You will need to learn how to return those types of purchases. For an easy understanding look at our points below.
- Place your item back in the shipping box.
- Take out the return label and attach it to the box.
- Choose a UPS location and drop your product there.
You will have to keep these important points in your mind because if not then you will break their terms and conditions. Which will mean your return request will be canceled. The trial run is not completely risk-free as you have to take care of the product up to a certain limit.
Exceptions To The Standard Nike Return Policy
Nike tries to help their customers as much as possible. You might not feel it is fair, but they cannot provide the return to every type of product. For this reason, they have created a section of exceptions in their Nike Return Policy. In this section, you will learn about the products or types of products that once bought cannot be returned. These exceptions might also include the period in which the product was bought.
- When you buy Apple Watch Nike+ and AppleCare. Nike will provide you with a 14 days time frame for a return.
- You can return Nike Golf Clubs within 90 days of purchase.
- Nike gift cards cannot be returned or canceled.
- If you open products like Nike+ devices, including the Nike+ FuelBand SE, Nike+ FuelBand, Nike+ SportWatch GPS, Nike SportBand, Nike+ Kinect Training for Xbox 360, Nike + iPod, Nike+ Basketball, Nike+ Training, Nike + iPod Sensor, and the Nike + iPod Sport Kit, Nike will not accept your return.
These are the Nike return policy exceptions. Now some products at Nike have a specific return policy and they are written on the label or tags of that product. You can check your product for such information.
Nike Exchange Policy
If you have a size, color ot style problem, Nike will offer you a free exchange at any of their stores. You may also give them a call at 1-800-806-6453 for exchanges on online orders. According to Nike return policy online, you can also take your online purchased product to any Nike retail store.
|Exchange Period||60 Days|
|Exchange Method||1. In-store
Nike Refund Policy
Nike will accept your refund under certain terms and conditions explained in Nike Return Policy. This section will explain those terms and conditions in detail. After your complete your return process. The refund process takes place. Your refund will take place using the same method as you used while purchasing your product. Refunds will depend on your circumstances.
- If you carry your original receipt – you will get your refund back the same way you purchased it.
- If you don’t have your receipt – you will get store credit on the current price of the product.
Nike states they will take 2 days to complete your refund process. If there is a problem then the maximum number of days that may take is 10 business days. These days include the time until it will reflect on your account.
|Refund Period||Within 10 Business Days|
|Refund Method||Original Mode of Payment|
Nike Covid-19 Response
As you know that this year the worst situation arise named as “covid-19” and due to that many of the people face many kinds of troubles. Nike put their full efforts into preventing their teammates and the customers and so they remained close for some time. When they are open, they try to keep full safety for their customers and thus the orders might get delayed for this reason.
- They increased the delivery timeframe of their orders.
- The return and refund process may take some more time.
- They provided mask covers along with gloves to the employees of the Nike store.
- Social distancing is maintained and they limited the traffic at the store.
- They asked their employees to clean their hands and surfaces after every interaction.
You May Also Like
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Will I Be Charged For My Return?
No! Nike provides a free return to all their customers.
2. What is nike return policy shoes?
No. Nike will only accept returns if there is manufacturing defects or workmanship flaws.
3. Can you wash Nikes?
It is better if you wash it by hands, but once you have done that you cannot return it.
4. How long will it take Nike to refund my money?
Nike stated in their return policy that they will take around 2-3 business days for your refund.
5. Does Nike return stolen packages?
No. They take no responsibility for stolen items.
Also, Keep in Mind
By now you must be well informed about the Nike Return policy and also its customer-friendly refund and exchange policy. To ensure a smooth hassle-free experience it is a must that you carry the proof of purchase and returns your product within sixty days from purchase. With this, we would also like to request our readers that we are looking forward to hearing from you. Comment below on the box provided and we will revert to your comments as soon as possible. Can we interest you in some of our other articles? Express return policy or Guitar Center return policy.