Nike endorses big players from various sports, this shows how much they worked towards building their image. Today they have a very strong image across the world. Customers of Nike is one of the reasons for this positive image. Nike Return Policy is one of the ways Nike satisfies its customers. We are here to solve any kind of doubt any Nike customer may have about their return policy.
This article’s main motive is to clear out any queries related to Nike Return Policy. Along with Nike Refund Policy and also the exceptions which are present in their policy which means there are products that can’t be returned once bought. We will not waste much time and talk about the details in a structured manner.
Nike Return Policy Explained
We all know what Nike provides to its customers and how well are they established in the market. This means we can directly jump onto the topic at hand which is to understand what is stated in the Nike Return Policy. Now Nike caters to customers with 2 subsidiaries. Hurley and Converse. Nike states that you can take their product for a trial run and if you are absolutely sure you want to return it, you can come back and return it to them.
Now, of course, the trial run does not mean you can take it for a trial it means you will actually need to purchase it and if you are not satisfied, you can return. Now your trial run must end before 30 days as Nike gives a 30 days window to return your product back to the company.
Nike Covid-19 Response
As you know that this year the worst situation arise named as “covid-19” and due to that many of the people face many kinds of troubles. Nike put their full efforts into preventing their teammates and the customers and so they remained close for some time. When they are open, they try to keep full safety for their customers and thus the orders might get delayed to this reason.
- They increased the delivery timeframe of their orders.
- The return and refund process may take some more time.
- They provided mask covers along with the gloves to the employees of the Nike store.
- Social distancing is maintained and they limited the traffic at the store.
- They asked their employees to clean the hands and surface after every interaction.
Nike Return Process Explained
The easiest way to make your return is to go to the shop and make your return. Well to make that happen you will need to keep in mind a few of the points. Don’t worry we will mention those few points for you. Have a look.
- You should pack your product properly.
- Unwashed products are eligible for a return.
- There should be no torn or worn to the original condition.
- Complete your return before 30 days.
- Take your product to any Nike store in your country.
- Take your purchase proof along with you.
- Carry valid ID proof with you.
This completed your return process to the store now when you purchase a product from the online store of Nike. You will need to learn how to return those types of purchases. For an easy understanding look at our points below.
- Place your item back on the shipping box.
- Take out the return label and attach it to the box.
- Choose UPS location and drop your product there.
You will have to keep these important points in your mind because if not then you will break their terms and conditions. Which will mean your return request will be canceled. The trial run is not completely risk-free as you have to take care of the product up to a certain limit.
Nike Return Policy Exceptions Explained
Nike tries to help their customers as much as possible. You might not feel it is fair but even they cannot provide the return to every type of product. For this reason, they have created a section of exceptions in their Nike Return Policy. In this section, you will learn about the products or types of products which once bought cannot be returned. These exceptions might also include the time period in which the product was bought. Read this carefully to know where your product stands on the eligibility criteria of the Nike Return Policy.
Now, let us move to the list of exceptions that will prove beneficial to the customers to have an idea about which products cannot be returned. This information may help you invest in Nike’s product more efficiently.
- When you buy Apple Watch Nike+ and AppleCare. Nike will provide you with a 14 days time-frame for a return.
- You can return Nike Golf Clubs within 90 days from the time of your purchase.
- Nike gift cards cannot be returned or canceled.
- If you open products like Nike+ devices, including the Nike+ FuelBand SE, Nike+ FuelBand, Nike+ SportWatch GPS, Nike SportBand, Nike+ Kinect Training for Xbox 360, Nike + iPod, Nike+ Basketball, Nike+ Training, Nike + iPod Sensor, and the Nike + iPod Sport Kit, Nike will not accept your return.
This was the exception list for Nike. Now some products at Nike have a specific return policy and they are written on the label or tags of that product. You can check your product for such information.
Nike Exchange Options Explained
When you make up your mind for a return. You come to two types of solutions. One solution is to get a refund for your policy. The other is to make an exchange for your product. Luckily Nike does provide its customers with an exchange policy. You can return your product purchased from Nike.com too. If you have a size problem or color problem or even a style problem. Nike will make you an exchange. Although you should first make your return first. Once your return request is accepted you are eligible for an exchange. You can also take your online purchased product to any Nike retail stores.
Nike Refund Policy Explained
Nike will accept your refund under certain terms and conditions explained in Nike Return Policy. This section will explain those terms and conditions in detail. After your complete your return process. The refund process takes place. Your refund will take place using the same method as you used while purchasing your product. Refunds will depend on your circumstances.
- If you carry your original receipt – you will get your refund back the same way you purchased it.
- If you don’t have your receipt – you will get store credit on the current price of the product.
Nike states they will take 2 days to complete your refund process. If there is a problem then the maximum number of days that may take is 10 business days. These days include the time until it will reflect on your account.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will I Be Charged For My Return?
No! Nike provides a free return to all their customers.
Will Nike take my return if I have worn the shoe?
No. Nike will only accept returns if there is manufacturing defects or workmanship flaws.
Can you wash Nikes?
It is better if you wash it by hands, but once you have done that you cannot return it.
How much time does Nike takes for a return?
Nike stated in their return policy that they will take around 2-3 business days for your refund.
Does Nike return stolen packages?
No. They take no responsibility for stolen items.
Customer Service Number?
1800 102 6453
Nike is such a company which will take care of their customers in every way possible. We have just tried to explain Nike Return Policy to all our readers who don’t feel like talking on the call to a person for a long time. You can just visit our page and read it comfortably any way you would like.
With this, we would also like to request our readers that we are looking forward to hearing from you. Comment below on the box provided and we will revert back to your comments as soon as possible. Can we interest you in some of our other articles? LensCrafters Return Policy, Uniqlo Return Policy, Discount Tire Return Policy.