Not satisfied with your The North Face product you purchased? Want to return it back? Most of the people get confused when it comes to returning back a product. If you are having problems with returning The North Face merchandise, then this article is surely for you. This article can help you with The North Face Return policy and make it easier for you to return your product. Dissatisfied customers must read this article once to return their products. However, we have also explained The North Face refund and exchange policy in this article.
North Face Return Policy
For customer’s satisfaction, they are providing return policy. You can return the product within 60 days from its actual date of the item purchased. Along with that, they are even providing an exchange and refund policy. Generally, situations of returning a product arise when the customers are not satisfied with their product or the product turns out to be defective. The North Face provides the security of return and accepts back the products that are already sold to its customers, but it has certain terms and conditions. If the conditions of The North Face Return Policy are met then your product is eligible for a return.
North Face Return Policy Procedure
Here is the Online and In-store return policy. You can choose any of the policy to return your product as North Face provides both return procedure. To know about it follow the below-given sections:
Online Return Process
The North Face believes in being more customer-friendly in every possible way. It enables its customers to make an online return through the official website of The North Face. To return your product online, follow these steps:
- Fill the return form and put it inside the packaging you wish to return.
- Use the enclosed shipping label and for your records, keep the tracking number
- Drop off the return into any US Postal Service box, involving your home mailbox.
- In case you don’t possess a FREE shipping label, Contact the North Face Customer Service at 1-888-863-1968 to receive one.
In-store Return Process
When the customers but a product from any of The North Face retail stores, they can make a successful return. However, one must fulfill specific criteria to return his/her product. The following below are the terms of the In-Store returns:
- Returns are accepted only if the product is unused and unwashed, originally bought from official The North Face stores.
- Returns are accepted within 60 days of purchase.
- Original receipt/packaging slip is a must available to return your product.
- The same form of payment is used in case of a refund.
- If the original receipt is not available, customers will receive an item in exchange at the lowest selling price, only if the store management approves it.
- If you have purchased the product using Pay-pal then you cannot return it in-store.
North Face Return’s Condition
The following are the conditions of The North Face Return Policy:
- Products purchased online can only be returned online.
- Items purchased from The North Face store shall be returned at the store.
- Returns are accepted within 60 days of purchase.
- The product must be fresh and not washed.
- To complete the return, customers must have the original receipt.
- Customized products cannot be returned.
- If you are purchasing from a re-seller or a third party, then The North Face Return Policy is not applicable.
Gift Return Policy
Received a The North Face gift card from your loved ones and want to return it? The North Face Return Policy is more comfortable during Gift Return Policy. If you received an item of The North Face as a gift and it doesn’t suit you then this is what you need to do:
- Sign in to your The North Face account.
- In case you don’t have one, create one.
- When you have submitted your return online, print the packaging slip and the pre-paid return label.
- Put the slip inside the box with your product.
- Attach the pre-paid label on the outside of the box and drop off your package into any US Postal Service box.
- You will receive your gift refund within 24 hours of the North Face receiving your return, in the form of an eGift Card.
North Face Exchange Policy
Unlike other brands, The North Face also provides an exchange option to its customers. It has a very simple and easy to understand exchange policy. You can easily go for the exchange using the following points:
- The original receipt should be available to make an exchange.
- Customers will receive an item in exchange at the lowest selling price if they do not have an even exchange receipt. It is possible only if the store management approves it.
North Face Refund Policy
In Case of Refund you can follow the following points:
- You will get a refund in your original payment mode.
- It takes up to 3 business days to complete and credit total returns.
- For the refund to appear in your account, it may take up to 14 days.
Frequently Asked Question’s
When will I receive my refund?
It generally takes 3 business days to complete a refund.
Are Custom products returnable?
NO. Customized products are not returnable. Custom products are final products.
I bought a product online. Can I return it in a store?
NO. If you purchased a product online, you cannot return it back to the North Face store.
Hence, this is all you need to know about The North Face Return Policy. The North Face is a customer-friendly brand and such is its return policy. If you have any doubts regarding The North Face Return Policy then ask them out in the comment section as we can help you solve them. Do share your views about this article in the comments section about how you find this article as your feedback matters!