A price match could be a great way to save money. Many stores are known to provide this policy. Although the focus here would be does Office Depot price match?
Having a price match option certainly gives you the benefit of saving during or even after your purchases. We will discuss a lot more about it. Here is our guide with some important details.
Does Office Depot Price Match?
Yes, Office Depot price match within 14 days of your purchase. This policy is only applicable to identical products at a lower price.
You would also require legit proof of the lower price to process the price match. It can be anything like a photo, printed ad, link, etc.
Office Depot Price Match Conditions
Office Depot matches prices for almost all items with its competitors. However, to be eligible for a price match you must meet particular requirements and conditions. Let’s see the requirements.
- The products must be similar in features and model.
- Service plan item like the wireless device has to be strictly identical.
- The item should be available in stock in both the stores.
- The warranty period of an item should be the same.
- Item sold by the third-party resellers is excluded.
Remember: Office Depot has all the rights to refuse your price match, if they fail to verify the given proof or any of the above conditions don’t meet.
How Does Office Depot Price Match Work?
You might have known what the price match policy is but probably don’t know how Office Depot price match policy works. So basically, there are two ways to price match Office Depot. Here is how.
This process is simple. At the time of purchase Office Depot price match the products. Even if you find it to be lower in price later, you can simply visit the nearest store within 14 days of purchase.
Take the original receipt and request the price match. Also, make sure you meet all the eligibility criteria for office depot price matches before you visit the store.
This process is flexible, you just have to visit their website and go to the price match policy section to check the eligibility criteria. If you are eligible fill out the price match request form and submit it. Once OfficeDepot.com verify your request they will inform you about the decision.
Instead, you can also simply call the customer care center at 09090896 and request the price match. Note down your order detail, product detail, and competitor advertised price proof before you make a call. On asking provide them all the detail. After the verification, they will give their decision.
Eligible Competitors of Office Depot
Office Depot only matches prices with its eligible competitors. The store can be either online or offline. Let’s check some of its eligible competitors.
Office Depot Price Match Exclusions
There are many items and services in which the price match policy is excluded. You can go through the exclusions list to avoid price matching those products.
- Only one competitor’s price can be matched per item.
- Service plans such as delivery, installation, computer service, etc are excluded.
- Items that are sold for free, on discount, sales, offers, gift cards, etc are also excluded.
- Taxes, liquidation, ad errors, clearance, etc are also excluded.
Note: Office Depot has the full right to change this exclusion policy anytime without prior notice.
What is Office Depot Price Adjustment?
Yes, Office Depot adjusts the price at the time of purchase as well as within 14 days of purchase. If you find another brand’s products at low prices then you can undoubtedly request a price match. They will verify and decide whether to adjust it or not.
How Will Office Depot Refund for Price Adjustments?
It is clearly mentioned on the Office depot price adjustment policy that you will get a partial refund if you are eligible.
When your request for price matching at Office Depot is accepted, you need to provide an original receipt. In return, you’ll get a partial refund from the same mode of payment.
Hidden Ways to Save at Office Depot
The best way to save on any office depot purchases is by utilizing the Office depot price match policy. Apart from that, here we are with other ways through which you can save some bucks at Office Depot.
- You can get Exclusive coupons, free gift offers, and 20% off on login through Gmail.
- Join the reward programs to get 2-5% cash back. The more you spend more you save.
- Office Depot offline stores allow you to try before buying to ensure your both time and money.
- The store provides a self-service printing service that costs 1o cent (dime)per page.
- Office Depot gives some discounts and coupons on shipping throughout the year and free shipping on orders above $50.
- You can also check the clearance section where you may find some exciting deals.
- Office Depot Card holder gets extra exclusive offers and special savings. Business credit card holders get $50 on the first purchase of more than $150.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is Office Depot the same as OfficeMax?
Yes, Office Depot and OfficeMax merged in 2013 creating the largest office-supplies chain.
2. What type of service does Office Depot provide?
Office Depot provides supplies, products, technology solution and business services.
3. Is Office Depot in Financial problem?
According to the latest financial analysis. Office Depot has 40% chance of Bankruptcy.
4. Does Office Depot price adjust?
Yes, Office Depot allows their customer to request for a price adjustment if the price of the product they bought is lowered within 14 days of purchase
We hope our guide will now help you save much more than you did before at Office Depot. Price match conditions and exclusion are important for you to be eligible, so we would recommend you to keep an eye on the prices even after your purchase.
Leave a Reply