Shopbop is a subsidiary of Amazon.com and is a famous online retailer of ready-to-wear clothing, fashion apparel, and wearable accessories for both men and women. Its inventory consists of more than 1000 famous and new designers. Being an online platform, you may wonder of the return possibility if something does wrong with your order. Whether the reason is size, style, or quality, our guide on the Shopbop return policy will help you with refunds or exchanges.
What is the Shopbop Return Policy?
Just like its parent company Amazon, Shopbop also has a straightforward return policy. Under the Shopbop return policy, all eligible merchandise is subject to a return window of 30 days. Along with this, customers are also required to return their items in their original and resalable condition. Aside from this, returns should be made in compliance with the following conditions.
- You need to keep all tags in place and return the merchandise in the original packaging.
- Refunds will be delayed or denied if you are missing the security tag or if the tag is torn off.
- You must return the footwear in its original box.
Are Shopbop Returns Free?
Shopbop returns are free if the return package is dropped off and scanned by the shipping service within 15 days of delivery. If you return 16-30 days after the delivery then you’ll have to pay a $10 shipping label fee.
Can I Return To Shopbop After 30 Days?
Shopbop won’t accept your return if you drop off the return package at a shipping service (UPS or USPS) 30 days after the delivery.
Can I Return Washed Items At Shopbop?
If you don’t want to keep your item, do not wash or make modifications to it. Shopbop reviews all returns and won’t provide you a refund if the item is defective, washed, or altered in any way.
How Can I Return My Shopbop Item?
Now that you’re aware of the Shopbop return policy and its basic requirements, let’s see how to initiate an online return of your item on Shopbop.com. Follow these simple steps.
- First, fill out the return form included with your order.
- Repack the item securely using the original packaging and include the form inside.
- Remove the previous address labels and barcodes from the package.
- Your order came with a Shopbop prepaid shipping label. Remove its top portion to track your order and attach the remaining to your return package.
Now, simply drop off your return package at dropbox or at a UPS location. You may also use the U.S. postal service and schedule a pickup.
How Do I Return My Shopbop Footwear?
Pack the footwear in the original show-box. Whatever you do, don’t attach the return label to the show-box. You’ll be charged additional fees if you return footwear without its shoe box or with a damaged box.
Can’t Find Your Shopbop Shipping Label?
Under the Shopbop return policy, returns within 15 days are free for U.S. customers using their prepaid return label. If your item did not come with a prepaid Shopbop return label, here’s what you should do.
- Fill out the return form you got with the item and repack it with the item.
- Remove the previous address label ad barcodes from the package.
- Ship the box to the below address.
1301 E Washington Avenue
Madison, WI 53703
- Use any trackable and reliable shipping service and keep a note of the tracking details.
If this is helpful, you’d also like to know how returns work at similar fashion stores such as Poshmark and Primark.
Shopbop Return Policy Exceptions
All Shopbop customers need to keep the following things in mind before initiating an online return.
- Merchandise on sale as final sale items are not eligible for returns.
- Keep your return counts in check. Shopbop keeps track of your account activity and may refuse refunds or even close your account based on order and return behavior.
You May Also Read: Yesstyle Return Policy
Shopbop Exchange Policy
Since Shopbop is an online platform, it doesn’t provide the facility of exchanges to serve its customers efficiently. Instead, they suggest you to place a second order for the right size or color. This way you’ll get the right item even faster. Once your return reaches their warehouse, you’ll get your refund.
You May Also Read: Tillys Return Policy
Shopbop Refund Policy
If you are a U.S. customer then you can track your return package at Shopbop.com/trackmyreturn. Use the 9-digit number from the free return instruction you got with your order. Once your package reached their warehouse and gets processed, you’ll receive an email confirmation of the refund. You’ll get a refund to your original method of payment and it may about 7-10 days (depending on your bank’s processing time) for the amount to reflect in your account.
However, keep note that Shopbop will only refund the product price. You won’t get a refund of shipping & handling fees.
Also, Keep in Mind
Just like its parent company Amazon.com, the 30 Shopbop return policy helps customers return all items (except final sale). You need to return items in new and original sate with tags attached. Returning to Shopbop is quite easy as all needed paper works (return form, prepaid label, and instructions) are included within the order. Follow our simple instructions to mail your item back to their warehouse. A refund will go to your original account excluding the shipping and delivery charges.
Leave a Reply