If in any case, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it or exchange it in-store or even online. For instance, if you are not totally satisfied with your Sprouts purchase they present Sprouts return policy. We will inform you how the policy works and how you can request a return in-store or online. Dive within this article and know all the details.
What is Sprouts Return Policy?
The Sprouts return policy states that Vitamin & Body care must be returned within 30 days of its purchase. They allow returns of alcohol and other products as well. Sprouts also have a vitamin & body care policy along with an alcohol return policy. A product will only be eligible for a return if it is in use and is not in its original packaging.
What is Sprouts Vitamin & Body Care Return Policy?
Sprouts return policy claims that every vitamin & body care product will be acceptable for return. The customer certainly has an original receipt which will help them make a return request. Make sure the products are intact and in their original packaging.
Do Sprouts Accept Alcohol Returns?
Yes! Indeed, Sprouts return policy is also applicable to alcohol that they sell. Sprouts provide refunds to customers with the acceptance & permission of the store manager. While making a purchase or return, the customer must have a photo ID as Sprouts does not provide alcohol to anyone at their discretion.
What are the Conditions of Sprouts Return Policy?
Although the policy accepts returns with ease, there are some conditions that customers must meet. These conditions are as follows:
- The products must be in their original packaging along with their price tag
- Certainly, it must have an original billing receipt
- The product must not fall under exceptions
- Ensure the item(s) you request a return for is eligible and with valid pricing
How Can I Process Sprouts Returns?
Sprouts will accept the eligible items for returns with certain conditions. You can process Sprouts return policy in two ways. The two ways to process Sprouts returns are:
1. Online: You have to log in to the account and register yourself with the website. Once your order is online, you will get an option for returns online. You can even contact customer care to request a return.
2. In-store: Visit the nearest store with the proof of purchase and request returns. Ensure it does not fall under exceptions. The associates will verify and then accept the item for return and refund you for the same.
What are the Exceptions of Sprouts Returns?
There are several exceptions in Sprouts return policy that states the cases and products for which the policy is not applicable. To know the exceptions, go through the points given below.
- Undoubtedly the products which are on sales or discount deals
- Any type of media product like DVDs, books or magazines is strictly not acceptable for returns
- Special offers and promotional offers
- Weekly & Daily Advertisement items
Do Sprouts Accept Open-Box Products for Returns?
As long as the product has an original receipt of its purchase, the Sprouts store cannot deny the request for returns. The sprouts return policy states that they will accept open-box products but at the time of refunds, they will deduct 10% from the payment done. They also accept products with minor damage but will apply the same policy as open-box items.
Sprouts Exchange Policy
Sprouts have not mentioned anything about exchanges. They surely do accept returns and provide refunds but exchanges might not be available in-store or even online. The Sprouts return policy states that the exchange policy does not apply to any of the stores or online items.
Sprouts Refund Policy
Certainly, Sprouts refund for an item for which a customer is not fully satisfied. They follow an original mode of payment to refund the customers for their returns. It might take some business days for the refund to reflect in your account. For alcohol purchases, the refund will strictly reflect with the permission of the store manager. The customer will get refunds with original receipts.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Does Sprouts provide gift card returns?
Yes! Sprouts provide gift cards for any occasion and they do not expire. You can make gift returns as well with the proof of purchase.
2. What is Sprouts' scanning policy?
The Sprouts ' scanning policy states that if there are any errors while scanning they will ring it in the correct incorrect pricing.
3. Does Sprouts provide Case discounts?
If a customer purchases a whole case, sprouts will provide a 10% discount on case purchases.
4. Is there any rainchecks provided by Sprouts?
Yes, Sprouts provide rainchecks for weekly purchases &b you can redeem them within 30 days of the purchase.
Also, Know That
Sprouts return policy is strictly acceptable for Sprouts items and no third party seller items are acceptable. You can ask customer service if there is any query. They will assist you and inform you whether they provide online returns in-store or not. Hence, Sprouts will accept the returns in any condition but with the proof of purchase along with some terms and conditions. You also might want to check out Vitamin shoppe & Asda return policy.