Worried about returning your Superdry merchandise? Then this article is the solution to your problem. Superdry always provides a way out for its unsatisfied customers. In this article, we have explained the terms and norms of the Superdry return policy. When you wish to return back your product, then simply follow the information explained below. In addition to this, we have also explained the Superdry Exchange and refund Policy.
Superdry is a clothing brand from the UK. It fuses vintage Americana and Japanese-inspired graphics with a British style and aims at high-quality products. Dunkerton and James Holder founded Superdry in 2003. Its headquarters are in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom. This company is also providing a return policy for its customers. So, scroll down and read more about the Superdry Return Policy.
Superdry Return Policy
Hence, if the Superdry product has failed to satisfy your needs, then simply return the item to Superdry in their original condition within 28 days of receipt. Superdry will issue a refund upon receipt and examination. You must return the item with a completed Returns Form and its original packaging. In order to return your product, you need to keep these conditions of the Superdry Return Policy in mind:
- When you try clothing items, make sure you are not wearing any kind of cosmetics. If usage of any kind of cosmetics is found, Superdry will not accept such products.
- If you accept a credit note from one of the Superdry branches, it can only be redeemed in one of those branches – it cannot accept credit notes through the website
Furthermore, here is what you must to do to return back your product. There are 2 ways to return back your product:
Online returns of a product is a universal and widely applied method. Likewise, Superdry also accepts returns online. The following are the different situations to return your product as per the Superdry Return Policy.
- To return item(s) from outside the UK
When the item(s) ordered is defective or not what you ordered, please contact Superdry customer service through email at email@example.com or you can call them at +44(0)333 3212222. Make sure you try to include complete details about the defect.
- International Returns
According to the Superdry Return Policy, If you are returning anything from outside of the European Union, you must mention that the package includes “Returned Goods” in the customs declaration form. If due to any reason, UK customs stops your parcel and levies any charges, Superdry will not pay any charges and return back the parcel to you. Superdry will not pay any customs duties under any circumstances, to receive back its merchandise.
Second-Returns To Branch
Under the Superdry Return Policy, you can return back your purchased item(s) in any of the Superdry official stores. Within 28 days of receipt, you can return the online purchased item at any nearby Superdry stores in the U.K.
- To return item(s) in the UK
If the item(s) you received is defective or not what ordered, please fill the return form and return it to the given address- E-Commerce Returns, The Duke, Wellington Road, Burton-on-Trent, DE14 2AB.It does not accept back damaged or dirty clothes.
Superdry Exchange Policy
After the Superdry Return Policy, we will now learn about its exchange policy. Superdry is a customer-friendly brand and it provides an exchange to its customers. It has a very simple and easy exchange policy. Its Exchange Policy has the following criteria:
- You need to return the original item and request a refund and place a new order online.
- Return the item(s) including a completed Returns Form mentioning, in case you want a different size/color of the same item.
- If the requested size/color is unavailable, Superdry will issue you a refund.
- You can make an exchange only within 28 days of purchase.
Superdry Refund Policy
Sometimes customers may request a refund, instead of an exchange. Or sometimes Superdry may not be available to exchange a product. For such situations, Superdry has a Refund Policy. Under the Superdry Refund Policy, the customer has 28 days to return a product from the date of purchase.
- A refund will be issued if an exchange is not possible.
- From the day of receiving returns, it may take 7-10 business days for Superdry to process a refund.
- A confirmation email is sent, once your refund is processed.
- The refund procedure may take 5-10 business days to credit in your account.
- You will get your refund in the original payment mode.
- Superdry is not responsible for any charges incurring on the return of an item.
- No refund is available for items lost in return.
- If due to any reasons refund is not possible, For instance, your card has expired. Superdry will contact you.
Should I pay for returning my product?
Superdry offers free returns for the UK, US, and Ireland. Returns from outside these countries carry a charge and are to be paid by the customer.
How to check if Superdry has received my return?
You can check your return tracking information to know if Superdry has received your return.
Where do I get the Returns Form?
To get a Return form, visit the official website of the Superdry.
Therefore, this is the complete information about the Superdry Return Policy, Exchange Policy, and Refund Policy. Follow the procedure explained in this article for hassle-free returns and refunds. If you have any doubts or questions then you can ask them out in the comment section. Also do not forget to review this article. Do give your suggestions too in the box below.