Before you get confused, let me begin by telling you about the TJ Maxx, Marshalls, and Homegoods. I have also mentioned in the Marshalls Return Policy. That TJ Maxx is the parenting or leading company of the Marshalls and Homegoods. So don’t get confused and let us start with the TJ Maxx Return Policy. Don’t worry three of them have a different return policy. Let us begin by understanding the TJ Maxx Return Policy. Here we go.
TJ Maxx Return Policy Insertion
First I would like to tell you about the TJ Maxx. TJ Maxx is a departmental store, which operates a 1000+ chain of stores in the United States. It generally offers the lowest price than other market retailers. TJ Maxx is the largest marketing store in the country. It also operates other largest departmental stores or sister stores like Marshalls and Homegoods. Products TJ Maxx features like clothing, Footwear, Accessories, Bedding, Toys, Domestics, and giftware.
TJ Maxx Return Policy offers customers to return their product within 40 days from the date of the Online purchase. And offers 30 days from the date of the store purchased. You can also return/exchange the product at any of the nearby locations of the TJ Maxx store, Marshalls’ store or Homegoods store. Yes, you can return at any of the stores of parenting company with a receipt or without a receipt. To know more read the below sections carefully.
TJ Maxx Online Return Policy
I will begin with the online procedure of the TJ Maxx Return Policy. TJ Maxx’s priority is the safety and easiness of the shoppers, that they should not face any issues with their products. To understand easily read the following set of points to know the procedure of the online return policy of TJ Maxx. Let us begin with the following points, which includes:
- You can return the online purchased product with 40 days of its original purchased date.
- You cannot return online bought products at the store.
- If the product is in worn or used condition cannot be counted as a returned product.
- While returning the product attaches the ordered receipt and other details.
- Keep the tags along with it.
- Return the merchandise into the same package.
- Attach the order invoice form on the product.
- Online return is only accessible online not at the store.
Thus, these were the points should be taken care of while returning the product using the online portal. If defective items have arrived then immediately contact the TJ Maxx customer service and return the item. But if the item got damaged or defective with your hand then it is not returnable. The next procedure is of the TJ Maxx Return Policy at Store, let us read below.
TJ Maxx Store Return Policy
You already know the points related to the TJ Maxx online return policy and now its time, to begin with, the store return policy. At the store, customers are told once about the basic return rule. Here you will get to know about the detail of TJ Maxx store return process, so read the below points carefully to understand about it. Points include the following things which are:
- For store return, you can return within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- You can go to any nearby location of the TJ Maxx store.
- Find the nearest location using the link ‘Store Finder‘.
- Return your product in its original condition.
- Remember to take your original purchased receipt.
- If you have misplaced your sale receipt then go with your photo Id and you can even show your transaction method.
- For more inquiry call on 1-800-926-6299 from Monday to Friday between 9 am to 6 pm.
Therefore, this was about the TJ Maxx Store Return Policy. I guess the store return policy is simpler than the online return policy of TJ Maxx. In the next fragmentation, you will get to know about the TJ Maxx Exchange Policy. Let us move ahead.
TJ Maxx Exchange Policy
Thereby, you are now well known with the TJ Maxx return policy whether using the Online Portal or Store. Here you will get to know about the exchange policy of the TJ Maxx products. Let me tell you that TJ Maxx does not offer or provide an exchange for online product neither via mail nor using online procedure. But you can exchange the TJ Maxx products by going to the store. Follow the below points for exchanging of the product via the store.
- Exchange is available for 30 days from the date of purchase.
- You can exchange the item if it is in its initial condition.
- While exchanging the product bring your sale receipt.
- Items, like used, damaged, or worn, are not exchangeable.
- You are only once allowed to exchange your item.
Thus, these were about the TJ Maxx exchange policy. According to TJ Maxx’s sayings, they do not prefer for exchange policy for the Online store and even for the online products. Follow the below procedures for TJ Maxx Return Policy or Exchange Policy. Under this section, there is about the TJ Maxx Refund Policy.
TJ Maxx Refund Policy
In this portion, you will get to know about the refund policy of TJ Maxx. Here I have mentioned every detail of the TJ Maxx Refund Policy. Read the following points to know about it.
- Once the bought product is returned and verified then the refund process will get started.
- The refund procedure will take 10-14 business days.
- The amount will be credited to your actual source of the payment method.
- For Gift item return you will get a refund in the form of Merchandise Credit.
- If you have used the PayPal payment portal then it will directly be credited into it.
- The refund will take several days to reflect in your bank account.
Thus, these were about the TJ Maxx Refund Policy. The above process is done for the process to get your refund back. Next, is about the FAQs of the TJ Maxx Policies.
What is Customer Care number of TJ Maxx ?
The customer care number of the TJ Maxx is 1-800-926-6299 from Monday to Friday between 9 am to 6 pm.
TJ Maxx offers how much time-frame of return?
You can return TJ Maxx items within 30 days at the store and 40 days at the online store.
Can I return TJ Maxx items without a receipt?
Yes, you can return your TJ Maxx products without a receipt.
Gift Card purchase items are returnable at TJ Maxx?
Yes, gift card purchased items are returnable at TJ Maxx.
In how much time I will get a refund?
You will get your refund within 10 - 14 business days after the verification of the products.
Sum Up The Article
Here on this page, you must have read about the following procedure of the TJ Maxx Return Policy. Along with that, you are now well known with TJ Maxx Exchange and Refund Policy. Online return policy gives 40 days from the date of purchase and Store return policy gives 30 days from the date of purchase. But you decide which one is better online return policy or store return policy. They had already offered you their best return policy by giving the customers the first priority. Refunds are also getting back immediately or within 10 to 14 working days.
For more questions or doubts you can contact us using the above customer service number. For getting regular updates you can follow us on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest. Visit more alike articles on return & refund policy – Marshalls Return Policy, & Spirit Halloween Return Policy. Thank You.