You loved a dress and without any second thought purchased. But, you are not satisfied with it now. Be it whatever reason. You now think that you wasted your money on that dress. You are thinking of a way to get your money back. And here is where we come. We have brought you this article on Topshop Return Policy.
In this article, we will learn about Topshop Return Policy. We have provided information about Refund and Exchange Policy too. Also, we have provided you with the ways to return your product to Topshop. Furthermore, We have answered some of the questions asked on the internet. So, we think we have included everything you need to get your answers. So without any further ado, let us start with the article.
Topshop Return Policy
Topshop works all over the world but mainly operated in the United Kingdom. They provide a generous and beneficial return policy. Topshop Return Policy says if you got a defective or incorrect product, you can return it within 45 days after the purchase date.
But before returning, make sure that you return your product in an unused and new condition. Also, return your product with all the original tags and barcodes initially present with it.
There are different methods through which you can complete your return. So in the next section, we will talk about different ways of returning a product to Topshop.
Topshop Coronavirus Update
To improve the health and wealth of the employee and customers Topshop has taken many new steps. They are worried about their associates and employees and thus following measures are taken care of by them.
- Shopping must be done by maintaining social distance.
- Face masks are made necessary whenever to enter the store.
- Limited numbers of customers are allowed to enter the store.
- Fitting rooms remained closed for avoiding contact.
- They made contactless payments available to prevent touching.
- Many cleaning measures are taken care of and proper sanitization is done.
Topshop Return Policy: Methods
According to Topshop Return Policy, UK customers will get free returns from Topshop. You can effortlessly return your product in different ways if you are a UK customer. But, Topshop is operated widely across the world. So to reveal all the secrets about Topshop returns, continue to read.
Returns For UK customers: Store
You can make your return to the store nearest to you. You will just have to follow the procedure that we have provided. But before starting with this Topshop return policy method, make sure that you haven’t crossed 45 days mark after the purchase.
- Firstly, Visit the “UK Delivery and Returns Page” on the official website of Topshop UK.
- Now click on “Returns”. For reference, we have provided an image.
- So you will find an option named “Find Your Nearest Store”. Click on it.
- Now, enter your country and city Pincode.
- You will be shown Topshop stores present near where you live.
- Now visit the Topshop Store and ask Topshop executives for help regarding returns. They will help you out.
- Make sure you have all the things needed as per Topshop Return Policy. The things needed are original tags and barcodes, original packaging, and receipt.
This procedure is easy and you could return your product effortlessly. But there is another way to return your product.
Returns For UK customers: myHermes ParcelShop
Topshop’s return policy allows UK customers to return their products with the help of myHermes Parcelshop. If you want to try this method just trace the following steps.
- First, go to the “UK Delivery and Returns Page” on the official website of Topshop UK.
- Click on “Find Your Nearest Parselshop”
- Enter your postcode or town.
- You will be shown all the nearest myHermes Parcelshops
- Now, Visit the parcel shop to send your Topshop product back.
Returns For UK customers: Post
According to Topshop Return Policy, damaged products can be returned with the help of post within 14 days of purchase of the product. Just visit the “UK Delivery and Returns Page” and search for the nearest post office. So, you can return the product by going to the post office and giving the product to them.
Make sure you have pasted the Freepost Royal Mail returns label before returning your product with the post. Paste the label on the front side of the parcel. You can download the Freepost return label from here. Before returning make sure you have provided necessary details like the order number, etc.
- Note: Freepost Royal Mail return label is only applicable to UK customers. So, international customers will have to take the expenses of returning the product.
Topshop Return Policy: International Returns
If you are an international customer and want to return your product, the Topshop return policy provides easy returns. Just follow the steps.
- Firstly, Visit the “Delivery and Returns Page” on the official website of Topshop.
- Click on Generate Your Return under International Return Section.
- Now enter your order number and make sure you make entered it correctly. Now enter Email or ZIP code and click on Proceed.
And you will be good to return your product easily.
The US returns: UPS
If you are a US customer and aren’t satisfied with your product, you can return your product by using UPS provided by Topshop Return Policy. To start with your return procedure, you can simply click here. So now you have to enter your Company Alias, Login ID, and Password in the spaces given on the page. Finally, click on continue to go through the further return procedure.
So this was all about the return procedure in different ways. Now we will talk about Topshop Refund Policy.
After you follow all the Topshop Return Policy terms properly and return the product to Topshop and is received by Topshop, you will get the confirmation email. This email will let you know that your product has been received by them and your refund will be processed.
Now, after you get the confirmation email, you will have to wait for at least 5 business days for a refund. If you didn’t get any refund at this time, you can call on Topshop Helpline Number on (+44) 0344 984 0264. The most noteworthy thing is Topshop will provide you a refund on the platform you used to pay for the product.
Topshop Exchange Policy
If you have purchased any product from the Topshop store, you won’t be able to exchange your product with another. You can’t also get an exchange with the help of their official website.
But, you can easily exchange any product bought online by visiting any Topshop Store in the UK or Ireland (Departmental Store doesn’t include). The products with a double asterisk (**) on the dispatch card won’t be exchanged. You can return the product if you are not satisfied with the product. But keep all the Topshop Return Policy terms in mind.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many days will it take for a refund from Topshop?
After you get the confirmation email, wait for 5 business days for a refund. If you didn’t get any refund within this time, you can call on Topshop Helpline Number on (+44) 0344 984 0264.
Can I exchange the product bought from Topshop Store?
If you have purchased any product from Topshop store, you won’t be able to exchange your product.
Within how many days we have to return a Topshop Item?
Topshop Return Policy says if you got a defective or incorrect product, you can return it within 45 days after the purchase date.
What is Topshop's Helpline Number?
Topshop Helpline Number is 0344 984 0264 (Internation customers will have to add +44 before dialling)
As a result, I hope you are satisfied with this article. Moreover, we are grateful if this article was helpful and helped you in any way possible.
We discussed a lot of things about the Topshop Return Policy. Furthermore, We got to know about the products which can’t be exchanged. Also, we learned about the products with their return policy. So we hope we didn’t miss out on anything in this article. If you liked this article, I would suggest you check out our similar articles on Forever 21 and Zara.
If you any queries, drop them down in the comment section below because it will help us in the upcoming articles. Also, write your thoughts and suggestions about the article below in the comment box. We are always happy to help you. Thank You.