Torrid specializes in high-quality and comfortable plus-size clothing and other wearables for women. Sometimes things don’t go the way you want, especially when buying online. If your Torrid purchase doesn’t fit you right or there are other issues, our guide on the Torrid return policy will help you initiate a return request and get your money back in full.
Table of Contents
What is Torrid Return Policy?
With the Torrid return policy, customers are free to make a return or exchange within 60 days. This time period starts from the date mentioned in your store receipt or packing slip. If you want to return something, then be aware of the following things. –
- A store receipt or packing slip is necessary to be eligible for a return/exchange.
- Keep the items in new condition and do not remove any tags.
- Original packaging is necessary for select items. – like shoe boxes.
|Return Period||60 days|
|Return Method||1. In-store
2. Online Via Mail
Can I Return Washed Items?
Torrid considers any washed or worn items as a Final Sale. These don’t hold eligibility for a return or exchange according to their return policy.
Do I Have To Pay For My Return?
Torrid provides free online returns for VIP members. Others will have to give up a $6 return shipping fee from their refund amount.
How To Return At Torrid?
Torrid return policy page mentions two simple ways to return your merchandise. In-store purchases can be returned back to the store. On the other hand, you are free to return your online purchase by mail as well as at one of their local stores. Let’s see both methods.
Return To A Store
Torrid stores welcome returns on both in-store and online purchases. You can use the store locator to find your nearest Torrid store. Simply take your store receipt or packing slip along with items you want to return to the store. The store executive will process your refund or exchange immediately as long as your return is within the Torrid return policy criteria,
Note: Remember that online purchases made using Klarna, Apple Pay, or Google Pay cannot be returned at stores. You must return these online by mail. Follow the procedure mentioned below.
Return Via Mail
If there aren’t any stores nearby your residence, you may mail the items back to their facility. All domestic or international customers can follow these steps.
- On the Torrid return shipping page, provide your order number and email you used during the purchase.
- Follow the steps and submit your return request. Print the return label they sent to your email.
- Fill out the return form that came with the packing slip. If you cannot find yours, print it from their official website or contact their customer support.
- Pack the items securely along with the return form and attach the return label.
- Drop off the box at your nearest post office. You can use your preferred shipping service, but make sure that it is trackable.
Under the Torrid return policy, all VIP members are eligible for free online returns. For others, they’ll deduct a $6 return shipping fee from the refund. The normal processing time is 2-4 weeks after your parcel reaches their facility.
Torrid doesn’t allow returns on some of the following categories of items.
- Any items bought from the clearance section or marked as final sale, including gift cards.
- For hygienic reasons, earrings, cosmetics as well as intimate items like panties and lingerie are final sales. These are nonrefundable.
- Torrid return policy only covers returns on items purchased from their store or Torrid.com. Purchase that you make from third-party retailers are subject to their own return policies.
Torrid Exchange Policy
You can also ask for an exchange in case the style/fitting doesn’t suit you. Remember that an exact replacement should be requested quickly before they sell out. Exchanges are possible both online and in-store. The easiest way is to visit the store. If not possible follow the same process for online returns and select the exchange option. Exchanges are also subject to the conditions and exclusions of the return policy.
|Exchange Period||60 Days|
|Exchange Method||In-store & Online|
Torrid Refund Policy
It usually takes 1-2 weeks to process your return after the return package reaches their warehouse. After this, you’ll get a refund on your original form of payment within 7 business days.
- Regardless of where you return your online purchase, the Torrid return policy doesn’t cover any refunds on shipping costs.
- For online returns, a return shipping fee of $6 will be cut from the refund amount unless you are a VIP member.
- Purchases made with Torrid gift cards may take 3-4 weeks to reflect in the same gift card.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do I have to pay for my online return at Torrid?
Return shipping is only free for their VIP members. For others a $6 return shipping fee will be deducted from from the returnd.
2. Can I return my purchase at Torrid store without a receipt?
Unfortunately, No. Torrid doesn't accept returns withot a store receipt or packing slip of your online order.
3. What if my order from Torrid arrives damaged?
For damaged or missing items you must contact their customer service at 1-866-867-7431 before initiating a return.
4. Can I return my Google Pay order from Torrid.com at one of their stores?
Unfortunately, any Google Pay, Apple Pay and Klarna purchases must be returned online by mail. Torrid stores doesn't accept returns on these items.
5. How long does it take to get a refund from Torrid?
First it will take up to 2 weeks to process your return once the item reaches their ware house. After this you'll get your refund from anywhere between 24 hours to 7 days depending on your banks processing time.
Also, Keep in Mind
Torrid return policy helps you return all eligible merchandise as long as you have the original receipt or packing slip of your online purchase. All you need to do is keep your item as it is, do not remove any tags, and head to the nearest store. If there are no stores nearby, then mail the items back using their return label. This will you $6 from your refund unless you have a VIP membership. There are also exclusions to this policy due to hygiene reasons, so don’t forget to check those out. We also have articles on similar brands like Davids Bridal and Lulus.