Many stores have started providing price adjustment policies to maintain their trustworthy relationships with customers. If you are a frequent Urban Outfitter visitor, do you know if there is any Urban Outfitters price adjustment policy?
To know if they provide a price match or adjustment, you have to go through this post. We discovered just that, and here is our guide to help you with the process.
Table of Contents
What is Urban Outfitters Price Adjustment Policy?
You can use Urban Outfitters price adjustment policy if you discover a price drop in the item you ordered. Keep in mind you need to submit a request within 14 days of purchase, in order to receive a partial refund.
This is available online as well as In-Store. Continue reading to know the requirements and how to place the request.
Urban Outfitters Price Adjustment Requirements
The request needs to be submitted within 14 days of the initial purchase. Urban Outfitters price adjustment policy works on the majority of their products. But there are some requirements in order to have a successful adjustment process.
- Ensure the product is not bought during a sale.
- It should not have any promotion applied to it.
- The original invoice is needed at the time of request and verification.
- Requests after 14 days will not be addressed.
- Valid proof of lower price with product details is a must.
- The item must be in stock at the competitor’s store as well as at UO.
Note: To check the availability you must know when does Urban Outfitters restock.
How to Request a Price Adjustment at Urban Outfitters?
You can request price adjustment in two ways, i.e. online and in-store. As long as you meet their eligibility criteria you are good to go.
Submit Price Adjustment Online
To request a price adjustment, start a live conversation by going to their contact page, or text them at 800-282-2200. After that, you’ll need to provide proof of a lower price. Associates will confirm your request after checking the eligibility.
Following the approval, you will be granted a refund in the original form of payment for the price difference. Before all this, you will need to provide the following things:
- Order number.
- Full name with shipping address.
- The item that requires price adjustment.
- Date of Purchase.
Note: To ensure maximum customer safety, UO does not accept price adjustment requests via 3rd party apps as well as third-party sellers.
Submit Price Adjustment In-Store
Submitting requests offline is quite easier than online. Simply gather all the information you can on the competitors’ products. Visit your nearest Urban Outfitters store with all the proof. Show this to any of their employees and once the verification is done they will issue a refund right away.
By any chance, if your request fails, you can choose to go through the Urban Outfitters return policy and get a complete refund. After that simply place a new order at a lower price.
Urban Outfitters Price Adjustment Exceptions
As Urban Outfitters’ physical stores and online operate independently there are a few exceptions that come into play. Here is the complete list of those:
- Items might differ from UO outlets and its online store.
- Price adjustment is not available when comparing the online item to the store, and vice versa.
- The item should not be from your promotional purchases.
- Price adjustment is not available if a product is bought on sale day.
Urban Outfitters Price Match Policy
The short answer is no. There is no such thing as Urban Outfitters price match policy. This means you won’t be able to price match with other retailers. They only offer price adjustments.
Best Money-Saving Hacks at Urban Outfitters
Aside from Urban Outfitters price adjustment policy, there are many other ways by which you can save some bucks. Below are those money-saving hacks:
- Opt for their free In-Store pickup.
- Take advantage of the Student’s Discount.
- Shop during different sales.
- Shop from their sale page.
- Check out their latest coupons and promo codes.
- Join the UO Rewards Program.
- Sign up for their emails.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is Urban Outfitters famous for?
They mostly deal in unconventional clothing. Focuses more on punk style attire which Gen-Z currently dig.
2. Can I price adjust after 14 days?
UO gives all of their customers 14 days to price adjust & you cannot process after the given time period.
3. How long will it take to get my refund back?
On a successful price adjustment, you will get the price difference refunded within 4-5 business days.
4. Does Urban Outfitters price match?
No! They do not have price match policy. But you can compare the prices with UO with their price adjustment policy.
As there is no price match policy, you won’t be able to match prices with other brands. To get the best deals consumers can solely take advantage of Urban Outfitters price adjustment policy. You can submit a request within 14 days.
If you’re a student you can join their student program and avail of other benefits. Also, do check out their sales page and UO Rewards Program to get reward points on your purchases. You may also like Madewell and Old Navy price match policy.