Windsor is one of the most well-known stores for women to buy fashionable clothing and accessories. Whether it’s Winsdor or other stores, when you buy clothing online, there are often chances of size mistakes or other quality issues. If that’s the case with you, then you’d surely like to know the return options. Though the Windsor return policy is a little complicated, We’ll explain returns/exchanges on all eligible items with necessary conditions. See below, how the return policy of Windsor works.
What is Windsor Return Policy?
The return policy of Windsor expects you to initiate your return within 30 days of purchase. All merchandise must be new and unwashed with all tags attached to be eligible for a refund. The return process can be initiated by visiting their store, through a happy return bar and also through the mail.
2. Happy Returns Bar
3. By Mail
Can I Return Swimwear To Windsor?
Yes, You can swimwear at Windsor if the hygiene liner and all other original tags are in place. If any of the above are missing your return request will not be accepted by Windsor and there shall be no refunds.
Are Windsor Returns Free?
Yes, if you have purchased from Windsor and returned it at the store, then your return is free. However, for online purchases, a shipping cost of $6.35 is charged which is non-refundable.
How to Return My Windsor Purchase?
The Windsor return policy includes three main methods for returning an item. One is mail, the second is returns through Happy return bars and the third is free in-store returns. Let’s see all methods one by one.
You can return both online and in-store purchases at your nearest Windsor store. Returning to the store is very simple, free, and above all, you’ll get an instant refund to the original form of payment. To return your in-store/online purchase, just take the item (with all original tags) and purchase receipt/packing slip to the store.
First of all, Winsdor store purchases can only be returned to the store. In-store purchases cannot be returned by mail or happy return centre.
- For a full refund to the original payment method, all regular-priced merchandise must be returned within 14 days.
- If you missed this period, then you may still return/exchange within 30 days. But you’ll receive a store credit instead of a refund.
- If you are returning a purchase made using PayPal, ZipPay, or Amazon Pay at a Winsdor store then you’ll be eligible for an exchange only (No refunds). For a refund, you must return these items vis FedEx or the Happy returns bar.
In the case of in-store returns of online purchases, the Windsor return policy doesn’t cover refunds on shipping costs. You’ll only get a refund of merchandise price and tax charges.
Return T0 Happy Return Bar
Windsor also accepts returns at the Happy return bar locations. This way you’ll get an instant refund for all payment methods. Simply, enter your order number and zip code on Windsor happy returns webpage. and follow all the necessary instructions to initiate a return. You may schedule an in-person return at your nearby Happy returns store.
- To return through the Happy Return Bar, a shipping fee of $4.95 is charged from your refund.
- You can only return your item for a full refund at the Happy returns bar and cannot place exchange orders through this method.
Windsor Return Through Mail
For mail returns, the official partner of Windsor is FedEx. For this method, you’ll have to get a prepaid shipping label from Windsor. As per Windsor return policy, the cost of the shipping label $7.95 will be deducted from your refund. Let us see the process of returning through mail explained as follows:
- Go to the returns page and follow all the necessary instructions for returns through FedEx.
- Print your return label in the final step. Pack your return item and packaging slip securely in a box.
- Attach the return label on the outside of the box and drop it off at your nearby FedEx location.
Once your package reaches the Windsor facility, you’ll get a refund for your original form of payment. It is important to know that exchanges are not possible through this method.
Windsor Return Policy Exceptions
Windsor has a very easygoing return policy that includes returns on almost all the items that it sells. Although, there are a few exceptions that are not considered for returns. Hygiene standards, safety reasons, and other commercial reasons are the basis of these exceptions. Let us discuss them in detail.
- Returns on unworn swimwear are only possible if you return them with all tags and hygienic liner attached.
- Special Occasion and Formal Dresses are marked with a purple “Special Occasion” tag. This tag signifies that the item is eligible for “In-Store” return only and must also be returned within 14 days.
- For in-store returns on orders made through PayPal, ZipPay, or Amazon Pay, you’ll be eligible for an exchange only (No refunds). For a full refund, you must return these items via FedEx or the Happy returns bar.
- If any item from your purchase is missing or damaged, then you must report it to the store within 7 days of receiving your order. Also, returns for In-Store purchases take place In-Store only.
Windsor inventory includes all ranges of clothing apparel for women and they wish to keep their clothes safe and hygienic for the safety of their customers. Certain personal wear does not remain hygienic for a return once a person wears them and therefore they are not returnable. Some items are also included in the list of clearance and special sales. These items are also non-returnable as per the Windsor return policy. See the table below to get the exact idea about non-returnable items.
Windsor Exchange Policy
If you want your order exchanged, you can bring the item to any of the retail stores. Remember that exchanges are only possible at store locations and not online. For all the eligible items, you’ll get a refund to the original mode of payment. Final Sale items and items marked as Promotional/Clearance are not eligible for exchanges as per the rules of Windsor return policy.
Windsor Refund Policy
Windsor works very quickly when it comes to refunds. For in-store and Happy returns, the refund is credited immediately. For returns through FedEx, your refund will be initiated once your return package reaches their warehouse. It can take 5-7 business days for the refund to reflect in your account.
Windsor Response to Covid-19
Windsor has increased the safety measures for warehouse facilities due to the pandemic. Hence, there might be a little delay in the processing of the Windsor return policy. Be patient for the processing time and meanwhile follow all the social distancing rules and norms to stay protected in these hard times. We urge you to cooperate with the employees for the delay you are facing.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do I need to show the packing slip for in-store return?
Yes. The packing slip and the return label is a must for any method of return.
2. Can I get store credit as a refund instead of the original payment mode?
No. Your refund is in the original mode of payment only.
3. What are the charges for return through the mail and a happy return bar?
For Happy Return Bar, the charges are $4.95 and for Return through the mail, the charges are $7.95.
4. How do I get in touch with the Windsor store?
You can go to their “Contact Us” page on their website or you can call on (888) 494-6376
5. Can I return the clothes that I tried on?
Yes, you can return tried on clothes. Although, worn out, washed or damaged items can not be returned.
You may also check out the return policy of other clothing brands like Sephora and Shein.
Also, Keep in Mind!
You get 30 days to return your order and to exchange as well. There are some non-returnable items and some exceptions to the Windsor return policy. Though there are other ways to return, the easiest method is to return to their store. Also, check their refund policy and exchange rules while going in for your return/exchange. This will help you to make an easy and timeless return. Hope this was helpful. You can read similar articles on Express Return Policy and Hollister Return Policy.
Leave a Reply