Woot retails for a variety of general and household merchandise. Its inventory is widespread from clothing, food items, and home essentials to a range of electronic and tech products. With such a diverse product listing, you may sure think about whether your purchase is returnable or not. We are here with an easy explanation of the Woot return policy for those who are having second thoughts or got a faulty item. Moreover, we will also cover some simple ways to replace or return for a refund of your money.
What is Woot Return Policy?
The return policy of Woot allows you to return most of the items within 30 days of order placement. Unlike their previous policy, Woot will now also accept returns on items that you don’t like or clothing that doesn’t fit. You can not return items that are priced below $20. You must also return your item in its new condition.
|Return Period||30 days|
|Return Method||Online By Mail|
|Contact Method||Email - [email protected]
Can I make a Free Return at Woot?
Unless you are returning due to a faulty item, Woot will deduct the return shipping cost from your refund amount. Also, returns on non-defective bulky items delivered via a speciality carrier will cost a flat $50 return shipping fee.
How Can I Return my Woot Purchase?
The Woot return policy mentions two methods to start your return. This depends on whether your items qualify for a self-service return or not. You can initiate a self-service return on your own while non-self service returns can be returned by visiting their support page. Let us explain both methods.
- Initiate a Return By Your Self (Self-service return)
- Visit The Woot Support Page
Initiate a Return By Your Self (Self Service Returns)
Remember that self-service returns are only possible on items that arrive defective or with missing accessories. Follow these simple steps to initiate a self-service return.
- Log into your Woot account and visit navigate to the “Stuff you bought” page.
- Click the I need help button next to the items you no longer want and print your return label in the final step.
- Ship the packed items back using the return shipping label.
Returns Through Support Page
Apparel orders and products shipped by a freight carrier don’t qualify for a self-service return under the Woot return policy. For these orders, you’ll have to follow these simple steps.
- log in to your Woot account and navigate to contact Woot via the support page.
- Select ‘I want to ask about my order and then click on I want to cancel or return my stuff.
- Click on I want to return the items I ordered and continue the process by selecting the items you wish to return.
Woot Holiday Return Policy
Woot has also provided its customers with an extended return period during the holiday season. Under the Woot holiday return policy, any purchase that you make between October 1 and December 31 is eligible for a return until January 31 of the next year. All Woot return policy conditions and exceptions (refer below) are also applicable on holiday returns. If the returned item is not damaged, they’ll deduct the cost of return shipping from your refund.
Best Buy and Apple also offer the facility of extended holiday returns during the holiday season.
Woot Return Policy Exceptions
The brand restricts returns on the following categories of items for safety and health reasons.
- Food and perishables are not eligible for a return. Refunds and replacements are only possible based on customer issues.
- Hazardous items that use flammable liquids, gases, or glass are not non-refundable unless the item was defective on arrival.
- Items that use fuel like lawn movers, and grills are non-returnable at Woot. You must contact the warranty provider for a repair or replacement as per your need.
- To return any items containing lithium batteries, you should first contact their customer support at [email protected].
Woot Exchange Policy
At Woot, you may request an exchange only for damaged or defective items. You can initiate your exchange through their support page if your purchase is within the past 30 days. As per the Woot return policy, you may have to return your defective item first. They’ll issue a replacement or refund only after they can verify the damage. If they fail to find any fault in your returned item, you’ll be charged a 15% restocking fee and your original shipping cost will not be refunded.
|Exchange Period||30 Days (only for damaged items)|
Woot Refund Policy
For a successful return, Woot will initiate a refund to your original payment method. It also mentions some of the following important points about how much refund will be provided.
- For combined returns of orders that are eligible for free return and ones which are not eligible for a free return, the Woot return policy reserves the right to deduct the return shipping cost of ineligible products from your refund amount.
- To return heavy or bulky items shipped by a specialty carrier, you’ll be charged a flat $50 return shipping fee.
- If the returned item is not damaged, they’ll deduct the cost of return shipping from your refund.
You may also read – Amazon Return Policy and eBay Return Policy.
Frequently Asked Questions
Also, Keep in Mind
The Woot return policy has a lot of quirks for returns and refunds for different categories of items. All eligible items are subject to a 30-day return window from the date of purchase. Some categories of items (food items, items with hazardous materials like fuel & glass) can only be returned if you receive them damaged or defective. Some of the heavy items like memory form mattresses, toppers, and other bulky items delivered by a specialty carrier should be returned by calling Woot customer service. We hope to get all the answers.
Leave a Reply