Purchasing anything from a store is easy but returning an item might be a headache. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase from World Market? If yes, then don’t worry, as we have included everything a customer must know about World Market returns. In this situation, the World Market return policy will surely help. In addition, we have also tried to explain the World Market refund and exchange policy.
What is World Market Return Policy?
If you aren’t happy with what you purchased from the store, the Cost Plus World Market Return Policy has an easy return process. You can return your product within 60 days of purchase. The return must be in its original condition and must fulfil all the conditions laid down by World Market.
What Conditions Do I Have to Fulfil To Place a Return Request?
However, there are a few terms and conditions for returning your products:
- You can return the product within 60 days of purchase.
- In case you are going after the stipulated days, you will be given a refund at the lowest price for the product at the store. (90 days)
- The purchase receipt is very essential to take along with the product to be returned.
- The product should not be damaged, return it in its original condition.
Can I Return Gift Cards At World Market?
No, Gift cards are non-returnable and cannot be returned or transferred once bought.
How to Return to World Market?
According to the World Market return policy, there are two ways to return a World Market product. You can either return a product online or opt for a direct return to a World Market physical store.
World Market Return Policy In-Store
If you have purchased an item from the store, you have to return it within 60 days of purchase. If you return later than that, you will be credited with the lowest selling price at the store. All you have to do is carry the purchase receipt of the product when you go to return. The product should be in the original condition and you must also have all the documents and guarantee cards that came along.
Note – You can also return online purchases to a store. All you need to do is download the shipping slip after you initiate the return process.
World Market Return Policy Online
Online purchase returns have to be initiated online. For the process, follow these steps.
- Visit the World Market website and log in to the account you purchased from.
- After that, you have to go to the order section and select the product which you want to return.
- Answer the questions that pop up and state the reason for returning your product.
- You will be given shipping slips, keep one with yourself.
- Pack the product and stick the shipping slips.
- Send the product to the store’s address.
As soon as the store receives your product, you will be issued a refund. The refund will reflect in your account within 10 days but it might take a day or two more in some cases. there are exceptions to these return terms, which we will tell you in the next section.
World Market Return Policy Exceptions
There are some exceptions to the return policy of the World Market which are written below.
- If you have purchased any product online, you will have to return it online only. Store returns are not accepted.
- The items which are gift wrapped are also not refundable unless there is a shipping error.
- The shipping charges will not be refundable unless the store has shipped the wrong or damaged product.
- You cannot return store purchases through the mail.
- If you are taking a product to return it after 60 days but within 90 days, you will be given a credit at the lowest selling price at the store.
- Items like bedding, pillow covers, curtains cannot be returned after 90 days.
- Gift card returns will not be given a refund, you will be given a store credit
World Market Exchange Policy
If you did not like the colour or texture of your purchase, the World Market Return Policy also provides options for the exchange. You can exchange your product within 60 days of purchase. The process for this is the same as online or in-store returns. However, the only difference is that you can get an exchange only if the item is in stock.
You May Also Like: Apple Return Policy
World Market Refund Policy
As mentioned above, you will be provided with a refund only after the store has received your product. The refund will be given to you in the same manner you made the purchase earlier. According to the World Market return policy, it will take around 10 days to initiate the refund. You will not be given refunds for the shipping charges unless the store has sent a wrong item or you received a defective product. From the exceptions above, gift cards are also not eligible for a return and refund.
You May Also Like: Staples Return Policy
World Market COVID-19 Updates
The world market has taken many necessary steps to prevent their employees and customers. So, here are some of the World market covid-19 response that helps the employees and customers.
- Social distance is maintained properly between customers.
- Face masks are made compulsory for use.
- Proper sanitization is done at the store.
- Similarly, regular temperature checkups for employees are done.
Frequently Asked Questions
In how many days can we return the product?
You can return the product within 60 days as per the policy.
What is the customer care number?
For more queries, you can call on 1-877-967-5362.
Can I cancel my order?
If the order has been shipped, you cannot cancel your order. shipping charges will, however, be charged.
What if I made a purchase from Instagram?
You have to return using the shipping slip just like online returns.
How many days will be taken for refund?
It will take 10 days to get the refund.
Also, Keep in Mind
One thing to note here is that if you are looking for a full refund, please return the product within the given 60 days limit. Otherwise, you will get a partial refund or store credit from World Market. Likewise, we recommend you keep the original purchase receipt safe with you for at least 60 days of the date of purchase in case you want to return a product. According to our research, we have included every necessary information regarding the World Market return policy. Our othr return articles are also popular among our readers, Check out Aldi and Barnes and Noble return policy.