Zappos is an online apparel store famous for its premium collection of footwear. It sells shoes, handbags, eyewear, clothing, and accessories for men and women. With online purchases, there are always chances of errors. Either it doesn’t fit or the quality is not good enough. No matter what the reason is, the Zappos return policy will help you with an exchange or refund. Just read carefully and you will get to know the return procedure at Zappos along with its exceptions.
What is Zappos Return Policy?
As per the Zappos Return Policy, you can easily return or exchange the item within 365 days from the date of purchase. All return items must be unworn with product tags in place, including security tags (if applicable). You also need to return items in their original product packaging to be eligible for a refund or exchange.
Are Returns Free At Zappos?
You may return your item in-store for free. Aside from this, Zappos also provides free return shipping for all returns within the United States.
Can I Return Worn Footwear?
Zappos does not accept returns on worn or used footwear. Zappos team reviews all returns at their warehouse and you won’t get a refund if the shoes have signs of outdoor use. You also need to keep the tags in place to qualify for a refund or exchange.
What Zappos Delivers a Defective or Wrong Item?
If your item is defective or incorrect, instantly contact their customer care team at 1-800-927-7671 before requesting an online return.
How Can I Return Zappos Items?
Zappos allows the customer to return their items within 365 days of the date of purchase if they do not like it or the product is not satisfying them. You can simply request a return at the official Zappos website. Below are the points which must be followed while returning a product. According to the Zappos return policy:
- You can return the product in 365 days from the date of purchase.
- The returned product should be in its original condition and unworn.
- The product should be packed in its initial package.
- Tags or any other original attaching should remain the same.
- Attach your shipping slip, order detail, and sale receipt along with the returning product.
- If you are shipping the product then it will be all your’s responsibility.
- Ask or confirm before you ship the product.
Zappos Return Policy on Worn Items
Items purchased and worn after that can also be returned at Zappos if the product does not meet your expectation or if you are not satisfied with the product. The Item must be returned within 30 days from the date of purchase. However, for unworn shoes, the return policy of Zappos would be its standard one.
Zappos Exchange Policy
The Zappos return policy allows the customer to exchange their items within 14 days if they do not like it or the product is not satisfying them. The company provides you with an option to exchange an item instead of returning it for a refund. Below are the points which are followed while exchanging the product.
- The exchanged product should be in its original condition and unworn.
- The product you want to exchange should be packed in its original package.
- Tags or any other original attaching should remain the same while exchanging.
- Attach your shipping slip, order detail, and sale receipt along with the exchanging product.
Zappos Refund Policy
After returning the products wait for the confirmation call or email from the Zappos customer care. Here are some following points you should know about the refund procedure. Points include:
- Zappos takes 5-10 business days for the refund process. You will get your refund in the original payment method.
- They will initiate your refund once they verify the product. It may take additional 2-10 business days for the refund to reflect in your bank account.
- Remember that Zappos return policy doesn’t cover refunds on shipping charges.
- You will get a confirmation call for a refund.
Zappos Response to COVID-19
Zappos has gradually started its operations again. Although, they are taking all necessary precautions and hence the online delivery of their products may take longer than usual. They are being extra cautious with their delivery and also encourage you to sanitize the product once the delivery is made. There are a few other steps they have taken like:
- They started their operation after October.
- Deferred non-essential business travel.
- Increased the sanitation schedule.
- Regular 30cleaning of high-touch surfaces.
- Deferred, moved or cancelled larger scale company events.
Frequently Asked Questions
Zappos customer service number and email id are?
Zappo's customer care executive number is 1-800-927-7671 and Email Id: [email protected]
After how much time I will get my refund?
You will get your refund in 4-5 working days.
What is Zappos return Policy Shoes?
Zappos Return Policy does not accept worn shoes. You can only return unworn shoes.
Is there any Zappos store available?
No, Zappos does not have any In-store way. They only provide their product at the Online store at Zappos.com.
Can I return/exchange without a receipt?
Zappos does not allow the return/exchange of the products without a receipt.
Does Zappos accept International Credit cards?
Zappos.com accepts internal credit cards. But it should contain a symbol of Visa, Mastercard, Discover, or American Express.
Also, Keep in Mind!
As a customer, you must know that Zappos does not have a list of items labelled as exceptional items. This means that you can simply request a return or exchange for most of the items at Zappos. Moreover, Zappos provides free shipping for addresses based in the United States. For more information regarding the Zappos return policy, you can contact Zappos 24/7 at 1-800-927-7671. You may also like to read our other return articles on Macy’s and Nordstrom.