If you are a regular customer of you must be aware of the Whole Foods Return Policy. But if you are not familiar with the terms & conditions of the Whole Foods Return Policy, this article will provide you with all the details. Here you will get all the information on the same. We have also provided useful links for better knowledge. Apart from the Whole Foods Return Policy, we have also explained the exchange and refund policy in this article. The next section is going to brief you on the main topic, kindly read the full article.
About Whole Foods Return Policy
Whole Foods stores is a supermarket that sells natural and organic food products. There are a number of supermarkets in America, the UK, Canada and in many more countries. Anything you purchase from the store or the online site can be returned or exchanged if you are not satisfied. The Whole Foods Return Policy provides you from 30-90 days of a time period to return goods in certain categories. Since the store sells organic and natural foods which include fruits, vegetables, and other perishable items, you obviously can’t wait to return them till 30 days. So this will also have certain exceptions, we will categorize the returns first then.
Returns- types of goods
There are 14 departments in the Whole Foods store, each department has a certain time period for the returns and exchanges.
- If you are buying any perishable products like fresh produce which includes fruits, veggies, and flowers. It cannot be returned, so buy it on your own needs and inspection.
- Products like meat, seafood, and prepared meals should be bought and used within the expiry date mentioned.
- Do not buy such items in bulk and expect the store to refund or exchange for you.
- Other whole body products, groceries, wine, etc should be returned within 90 days of purchase. Subject to the expiry date mentioned.
- All apparels must have the tags and purchase bills.
- Electronic products have to be returned within 30 days of purchase in the new condition as you bought it.
These were just a few points you ought to know for returning anything to the store. Now, there are two ways you can return your item to the store- either walk-in into a nearby store or return it online by mailing the item to the store. the next section is about these two methods of return. It has more details on the same to help you know more.
How to return?
You can return the products you purchased online in two ways, return in a store or return online. We will start with the online return process here. Or of course the store purchases in the store directly.
To return goods in the store directly, you have to take along the purchase receipt. Make sure to follow the conditions above and go within the stipulated date and time. Do not spoil the item and take it to the store open or packed as it suits best. If you are returning online products in a store now, you have to show them the purchase receipt. Either keep it with you in a softcopy form or take a print out from the order section of your account.
Online Whole Foods Return Policy
Returning products might seem a bit hectic, but we will help you out here. If you are planning to return your product to the Whole Foods store through the mail, then you have to complete the following steps.
- The very first thing you ought to do is to log in to your account. We have a direct link to the login page here.
- So from the account that you made a purchase from the online store, go to the order section.
- Select the item you wish to return, the return process will be initiated from the store’s side as well.
- You will be provided with prepaid shipping labels.
- Pack your product properly and stick the shipping labels.
- Do not forget to keep the tags and bills with it. Keep a copy of the bill.
- Stick the shipping label and send it to the store.
Remember to choose the store and location from the online store to log in. You will be initiated with a refund after the store receives the product. You will be issued with a refund if you abide by the terms& conditions. The return policy of the UK differs from the USA Whole Foods Return Policy.
According to the Whole Foods Return Policy, if you have received or bought a product that is defective, spoilt or crossed the expiry date, it can only be exchanged. You cannot return the item, you have to go for an exchange with a similar product or so. If you are in such a situation, take the product to the store with the bills and tags. Choose an item you wish to get an exchange with.
The refund will reflect in your account within 7 days if you return within 90 days of purchase. The amount will be credited into your account like credit or debit card or however you made the purchase. If your purchase bill was less than $10, you may be given a cash refund too at the store. Certain products are liquor is subject to local restrictions so contact the store for that.
Gift cards and credits on your store card is not refundable. If you are going for a refund on gift cards, you will not be provided with a refund.
Links to related articles
- Marshalls Return Policy | In-Store RETURN Process In-Depth
- Toys R Us Return Policy | Return policy of toys r us explained
- Google Return Policy | Procedure Explained In Detailed
You can call for any queries on 1-844-936-8255. Gift cards cannot be returned. Yes. Online products can be returned either by mail or in a store.
What is the customer care number?
Can I return gift cards?
Can I return online products to a store?
You can call for any queries on 1-844-936-8255.
Gift cards cannot be returned.
Yes. Online products can be returned either by mail or in a store.
In this article, we have talked about Whole Foods Return Policy. As per our research, we have tried to include every important detail for the same. However, if you feel we have missed out any important factor, do let us know in the comments below. We sincerely hope this article was helpful to you and you could learn more about the Whole Foods Return Policy. Thank you for reading this and also go through our other articles above.