Due to their wide range of inventory for all age groups, Lands End could be the perfect place to shop for your whole family. You can find all sorts of clothing gear & accessories. When you are shopping in bulk, it is easy to find yourself in a situation where the item doesn’t fit or is not as expected when ordering online. To get you out of this situation, we’ve come up with a simple guide on Lands End return policy that can save you your time and money.
What is Lands End Return Policy?
Lands End return policy provides their customers with 90 days to exchange or return a product for a full refund. This return window starts from the date of purchase. For a refund to your original tender, you must have proof of purchase. You may also return after 90 days but you’ll be eligible for their merchandise credit only. Now let’s get to the return process.
|Return Period||90 days|
|Return Method||1. In-store
|Official Website||Lands End|
Is There Any Charge For Lands End Returns?
In-store returns are completely free regardless of where you purchase. For online returns using their Easy returns label will cost you $6.95 from your refund. You may avoid paying this charge if you choose to receive their merchandise credit instead of a refund.
Can I Return My in-store Purchase By Mail?
Yes, Lands End does actually accept postal returns of in-store purchases. However, in this case, they’ll refund you via Lands End merchandise credit.
How To Return A Lands End Purchase?
There are two ways you can return your Lands End merchandise. You may directly return to their store or mail the items back to their facility. As per Lands End return policy, both options are available for in-store as well as online purchases. Let’s get to the details.
Use the store locator to find a Lands End store near you and its working hours.
- Take your item to the store with proof of purchase. This could be your store receipt, gift receipt, or packing slip (for online purchase).
- The store associate will help you process your return.
- You may request a refund to your original form of payment (which may take 5-8 days) or an immediate refund in the form of a store merchandise credit.
Note – If the store is unable to process the return, they’ll send the items back to Lands End warehouse free of cost. Also, If you are returning to their store, you’ll get 10% off if you make an in-store purchase the same day. This offer is also subject to all conditions of the Lands End return policy.
Returns By Mail
For this, you’ll have to mail the items back to their facility. You can return through a shipper of your choice or use the Easy return label provided on your packing slip. Follow these simple steps to make a return using their return label.
- Pack the items securely along with the packing slip and stick the return label outside.
- Mail the items back using the US postal service.
How Do I Return My Store Purchase By Mail?
To return your Lands End store purchase via mail, contact them at 1-800-963-4816 or [email protected] and they’ll send you the return label.
- Pack the items, including the original receipt and Return form. Send the package to,
Lands’ End Returns,
2 Lands’ End Lane
Dodgeville, WI 53595
- Remember that under Lands End return policy, they’ll deduct $6.95 from your refund which is cost of their Easy Return Label.
Note – You can also make a free postal return but for this, you’ll receive their merchandise credit as a refund. Just do the following things.
- On the back of your packing slip, under “returns within 90 days” tick the box of merchandise credit and provide your email address. If you are unable to find your packing slip, download the Lands End return form.
- Mail the items back using their easy returns label. They’ll waive off the return shipping fee and send your Merchandise credit to the provided email.
Lands End Return Policy Without Receipt
For in-store purchases, your original receipt or gift receipt is necessary for a refund to your original tender. Lands End also covers non-receipt returns in the following way. Without a receipt, they will refund you in the form of their merchandise credit. If you’re not able to find the packing slip of your online purchase, simply download their Return form and you are good to go.
Lands End Return Policy Exceptions
You must know these key points for returns on the following category of items.
- Returns on plain school uniforms (without a logo) will follow their general return policy. You can return them only within 90 days.
- School uniforms with a logo may only be returned for merchandise credit.
- Similarly, any Non-lands End branded products may only be returned within 90 days for a full refund. These cannot be returned after 90 days.
- You cannot return oversized items like mattresses and furniture at a Lands End store. To return these, contact their customer support at 1-800-960-9417.
Though most of the items are returnable within our outside of 90 days return window, Lands End return policy doesn’t cover returns on face masks, final sale items as well as personalized items. Personalization includes monogram, embroidery, engraving, heat stamp, and laser printing. You may only return a personalized item if there is a quality issue. Return it in new condition along with its packaging within 90 days and they’ll issue a full refund.
Lands End Exchange Policy
Lands End will provide you with free shipping if you are reordering a replacement while making a return. They also simplify this with their customer support. Simply call them at 1-800-963-4816 to place a reorder and their customer specialist will wave off the shipping fee. Remember that exchanges are also subject to the same rules and regulations of Lands End return policy.
|Exchange Period||90 Days|
|Exchange Method||1. In-store
2. Online on Call - 1-800-963-4816
Lands End Refund Policy
Once Lands End receives your items at their warehouse and verifies the condition, they’ll refund you in the original form of payment. It typically takes the warehouse about three days to process the return and initiate a refund. After this, your refund will be credited to your account within 5 days. For store purchases, the same timeframe will apply unless you choose to get an instant store merchandise credit. As per the Lands End return policy, the store will only refund the original purchase price if you have the original or gift receipt. Otherwise, you’ll get their merchandise credit.
|Refund Period||5 days|
|Refund Method||Original Form of Payment|
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I return my Lands End product after 90 days?
Yes. But this only applies to Lands End branded products and the refund will be in form of a store merchandise credit. Non-lands End branded products and school uniforms with a logo cannot be returned after 90 days.
2. Can I return to Lands End without a receipt?
An original or gift receipt is necessary for a refund of your original purchase price. Without a receipt, you’ll be eligible for their merchandise credit.
3. How Do I return my furniture to Lands End?
Furniture, mattresses, and other oversized items are not eligible for a return at the Lands Elm store. For this, you must contact their customer service at 1-800-960-9417 and get information about the return process.
4. Can I return school uniforms at Lands End?
You can return school uniforms within 90 days. School uniforms without a logo are subject to refund to your original form of payment. While school uniforms with a logo are subject to their merchandise credit.
5. Can I return a monogrammed item at Land End?
These are considered personalized items (also includes monogram, engraving, heat stamp, etc.) which are non-returnable unless there is a quality issue and the personalization is done accurately.
Also, Keep in Mind
Though the Lands End return policy is quite complicated, here’s what you need to know. Lands End accepts returns on all merchandise (except final sale and personalized items) within and also outside the 90 days return window. Returns within 90 days with the receipt are subject to refund of original purchase price while after 90 days or without the receipt are subject to the refund of Lands End merchandise credit. You can find more key points in the exceptions section. Hope this was helpful. You may also read the return policy of similar brands like REI and Lululemon.