If you are a regular fashion shopper at Ted Baker, then it’s possible to face a situation where you’re not happy with an item. In this case, it’s important to understand the Ted Baker return policy to claim an exchange or refund of your money. This guide will help you understand the return process for both U.K & international customers.
Table of Contents
What is Ted Baker Return Policy?
If you aren’t happy with your purchase, then the Ted Baker return policy could help you return most purchases within 30 days. All returns should be in new condition with labels, tags & seal (if any) intact. Intimate wearables like swimwear need to be returned with hygiene strips attached. For a successful return, you’ll get a refund back to your original payment method.
Can I Return Worn Items?
For a hassle-free return, it’s advisable that you return unwanted items without washing or wearing them. Ted Baker can refuse your return if the item has signs of extensive use or it’s missing the tags/labels.
Can I Return Cosmetic items?
Yes. But any cosmetic item (including makeup brushed) must be sealed without any sign of use. Ted Baker return policy excludes returns on opened/used cosmetic products.
How Can I Return My Ted Baker Purchase?
If you are a U.K customer then follow either of the below processes to return your Ted Baker purchase easily.
Online Returns for U.K Customers
You may only return online purchases from Tedbaker.com via this method. Follow these simple steps.
- Start your return on their online returns portal.
- Proceed with your order number and zip code.
- Download the return label and print it.
- Pack the items, attach the label and drop them off at your local drop-off point.
Note: As per the Ted Baker return policy, you’ll have to pay £3 from your refund amount as a return shipping fee.
Ted Baker International Returns
If you are an international customer then you’ll see return codes for all ordered items on the back of your invoice. Follow the below instructions and ship your items back within 30 days.
- Take your delivery note and write the return code of the item you want to return in the specific column.
- Securely pack all unsuitable items along with the delivery note. (you don’t need the original packaging as long as you pack it nicely).
- Send the package to the below address –
Ted Baker Returns Department
- XPO Logistics
Derby Commercial Park
Note – Ted Baker doesn’t hold itself liable for lost items or damages during return transit. So we advise you to send your parcel through a reliable and trackable delivery service.
In-store Returns (Return to any standalone Ted Baker store in the U.K.)
Luckily, any Ted Baker store within the U.K will accept returns for both online & in-store purchases. Simply, take your item and purchase receipt to your nearest Ted Baker store within 30 days. Talk to any store employee and the store team will you with an exchange or refund to your original tender.
Note that the Ted Baker return policy doesn’t allow in-store returns on the following items. You can only return them by post.
- Bridal dresses
- Fine jewellery
- B by Ted Baker bras and nightwear
What Can I Not Return at Ted Baker?
At Ted Baker, any tailored or personalized items are non-returnable. Also, for hygiene reasons, the following categories of items are not eligible for returns under the Ted Baker return policy. These are –
- Personal grooming products
Can I Exchange My Item Instead?
You may easily exchange your item in-store as long as your item meets the return conditions. However, know that Ted Baker no longer accepts online exchanges. You must visit a Ted Baker store within 30 days to exchange your item.
Important Considerations for an Exchange
- For online purchases, you’ll need your item and delivery note/order confirmation email to a Ted Baker store.
- Your desired replacement should be available at the location.
- If you’re a customer outside the UK, you may return the item for a refund and make a new purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I Return My Online Purchase from Tedbaker.com at one of their stores?
U.K customers can return any online purchase in-store except bridal dresses, rungs, fine jewelry, bras and nightwear. Non U.K residents must return online orders by courier.
2. Can I Return My Online Purchase at a Ted Baker outlet store?
You may return sale and discounted items at outlet stores but not any full-price items. Visit your nearby outlet store to get a better idea.
3. Can I Return Klarna Order at a Ted Baker store?
No. Any orders paid using Klarna has to be returned online by mail. Ted Baker stores cannot process refunds for these purchases.
4. Can I Return My Purchase At an Airport store?
To return at an Airport store, you need to first contact their customer support at [email protected]
Also, Keep in Mind
Your returns & exchanges will be quite easy if the Ted Baker return policy conditions are met. Return your item with all tags, labels, and seal tags within 30 days to get a full refund. As a U.K customer, you easiest way is to visit your nearby store as Ted Baker U.K stores also process refunds for online purchases. You might also want to go through Madewell & Next return policies.