Aldo is a famous retailer of shoes and is the perfect place for style-conscious people. You may also find a variety of accessories like handbags, jewellery, sunglasses, and many more. The thing is, buying apparel online is not an easy task and you need some sort of assurance. If you want to return something to Aldo, our guide on the Aldo return policy will help you understand the eligibility criteria as well as the simple return process.
What is Aldo Return Policy?
To make an easy return or exchange, the Aldo return policy guide allows all customers to make their return within 60 days from their purchase. At the time of return, your items should not be washed, or worn, and must be in a saleable condition. Along with this, do not forget to carry your purchase receipt as proof.
|Return Period||60 days|
|Return Method||1. In-store
2. Online By Mail
|Contact Method||1800 833 5350
Does Aldo Offer Free Returns?
Yes, Aldo does allow free returns to all its customers. This means that you can get a full refund and not have to pay any shipping or handling charges.
How Can I Return My Aldo Purchase?
If the above standards are maintained, you may choose to return your item in-store or online. Store purchases can be returned at one of their stores while online purchases may be returned by mail or at your nearest store. See both methods.
You may return your item at any Aldo store of your preference as long as your return is within the Aldo return policy requirements. For your convenience, return your item at any nearest store using the store locator. Take your item and purchase receipt to the store and their associates will assist you with the return or exchange.
Note: Keep in mind that only a few stores that have “kids collection point” accept returns on Aldo kids products. Here are the stores that accept returns on kid’s products. If one of these stores is not close to your residence, you’ll have to initiate your return by mail.
Returns By Mail
You can also courier any unwanted items back to their facility using a return label. Follow these simple steps.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Aldo return policy page and start your return by providing your order number and zip code.
- Select the items you wish to return, give the reason and submit your request.
- They’ll email you your return confirmation along with a return label and instructions on how to mail the items back.
Aldo Return Policy Without Receipt
You can easily request a new copy of a receipt if you’ve lost the original one of your online order. Reach out to them via online chat and provide them with your order number. You may also send it by email at [email protected]
Aldo Return Policy Exceptions
Though Aldo accepts returns on most of the merchandise, some extra set of rules applies to in-store and online returns.
- Returns & exchanges are not possible on dates between Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
- Any “buy now pay later” orders (except Afterpay) are 0nly eligible for an in-store return for their gift card.
- Afterpay orders are eligible for both online and in-store returns. But only online returns are subject to a refund back to the Afterpay account.
- Remember that the Aldo return policy doesn’t cover online or store returns on products that you purchase from their authorized retailers and departmental stores. You can return them to the same store depending on their return policy.
What Items Can I Not Return?
First of all, refunds or exchanges are not possible on clearance items as these are considered final sales. On top of this, for the health and safety of their customers, the Aldo return policy restricts returns/exchanges on the following items.
- Hair accessories
- Swimwear if the hygienic liner is not intact
Aldo Exchange Policy
Aldo also offers exchanges if your item comes faulty or there are issues with the fitting. You can take your online or store purchase back to one of their stores and the associates will help you find the right style or size that’s fit for you. Note that exchanges are not possible online, you must visit a store. Also, exchanges are subject to the same rules (60-day return window) and regulations of the Aldo return policy.
|Exchange Period||60 Days|
|Exchange Method||Visit the store
Aldo Refund Policy
Aldo will initiate your refund to the original purchase method as soon as the return package reaches their distribution centre. After this, the refund may take about 10-15 business days depending on your bank’s processing time. This may take even longer due to the additional health and safety protocols following Covid-19.
- Online returns of Afterpay orders will receive a refund directly on the Afterpay account. In-store returns of these are only eligible for a refund to an Aldo gift card or a debit card.
- As per the Aldo return policy, returns on BNPL orders are only subject to a refund to a gift card or Aldo’s credit card.
- You must mail your PayPal order back to get a refund to your Paypal/bank account. In-store returns on PayPal orders only qualify for an exchange or a refund to Aldo git card.
2. Aldo Gift Card
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I return my Aldo.com purchase at one of their stores?
Yes, as long as your item is in sellable condition with the purchase receipt, you can easily hand it back to one of their store employees. You have 60 days from purchase to do so.
2. Can I return my Aldo order without a receipt.
If you are not able to find your receipt, reach out to Aldo's customer support through their online chat feature or email. Provide them with your order number and they'll send you a copy of your receipt which you can use for the return.
3. Do I need to pay any fees for my online return?
Fortunately, Aldo provides free shipping for all online returns.
4. How long will it take to get my refund from Aldo?
Depending on your banks processing time, the refund may take 10 to 15 days once your items reach their distribution centre.
5. How do I return my BNPL order from Aldos?
If the payment was done using after pay, you may return the item by mail as well as their store. Other BNPL orders must be returned at their store.
Also, Keep in Mind
Whether it’s your online order or store purchase, the Aldo return policy facilitates easy in-store returns as long as you keep the item in sellable condition with a purchase receipt. The return window remains 60 days for all eligible items. If the store is not nearby, you may courier your order back to their distribution centre free of cost. Replacements are possible at their store locations only. Hope this information was helpful. You may also check out the return policy of other shoe brands like Nike and DSW.