Casper is a leading e-commerce store for high-quality sleeping gear. You can find mattresses, pillows, sheets, dog beds, snooze wear, quilts, and many other sleeping accessories. With such offerings, you may wonder what to do if you don’t like a product. If you aren’t able to understand the Casper return policy, read this simple guide to understand the return eligibility for different products.
Table of Contents
What is Casper Return Policy?
Casper return policy provides very consumer-friendly return options. Almost all Casper products come with a worry-free trial period. You buy an item, start your trial and return it for a refund if you aren’t completely happy. The trial period depends on the product –
1. Mattresses – Mattresses have a 100-night trial period. But Casper will only take it back after you use it for 30 nights as your body needs 30 nights to get adjusted with a new mattress. If you are not happy with the mattress after the first 30 nights, Casper will take it back free of cost.
2. Other items – For all other products, Casper offers 30 nights trial period so that you can make sure that the item is comfortable and the quality is satisfactory after a few washes.
2. Other items - 30 Days
Can I Return My Casper Bundle Purchase?
If you bought a Casper bundle then all bundle items are subject to the same trial period. This means you need to return the whole bundle if you aren’t happy with one of the items. In any case, the Casper return policy doesn’t allow buyers to return individual items from the bundle.
- If your bundle has a mattress in it, then you’ll get a 100-night trial for the entire bundle.
- If your bundle doesn’t have a mattress then you’ll get a 30-night trial.
Are Returns Free At Casper?
Casper offers free-of-cost returns on all items during the trial period. As we said, a standard trial period is 100 days for a mattress and 30 days for other items.
Important Conditions of Casper Return Policy
Before we explain the return process, customers should know the following key points for a hassle-free return at casper.
- You are not allowed to return more than 2 items of the same product type.
- You are free to return an item without its original box as long as it is in donatable condition.
- As we said, you cannot return a single item from the bundle. You’ll have to return the whole bundle if you aren’t happy with one of the items.
- Casper donates used and washed returns to charities, so try to keep it in a good condition. You won’t get a refund for damaged & worn-out products.
How Do I Return My Casper Purchase?
Now that you’re aware of the necessary conditions to process your return, let’s see how to initiate a return for different Casper products. The returns work differently for –
- Small Items
- Large items like mattresses and furniture
How Do I Return Smaller Items?
Casper inventory consists of many compact items such as – bed sheets, pillows, and dog beds. Follow these simple steps to start your return.
- Visit the Casper returns page. (If you used Guest checkout, open your order confirmation email and click on the order number to access your order history.
- Print your return shipping label.
- Pack the item securely in a box.
- Stick the label on the box.
- Take the box to any UPS location.
Note: There is no need to worry if you don’t have the original box packaging. You can use any sturdy box to pack your items.
How To Return Large Items?
If you don’t feel comfy with mattresses, furniture, or other large items, you may return them for a full refund. Simply reach out to the Casper support team.
Either contact them at 1-888-498-0003 or drop an email to [email protected] to start the return. They’ll arrange a pickup of your item with a local charity or their recycling partner. Casper return policy promises a full refund as long as the items are in donatable condition.
Casper Holiday Return Policy
To make their shopping more enjoyable and unforgettable Casper holiday return policy offers an extended returns period during the holiday season. But this excludes non-mattress and final sale items. Any non-mattress items purchased online or in-store between 6th Nov. and 6th Dec are eligible for a return until 6th Jan. Any purchase after December 6 is subject to their standard 30-day return window.
Casper Exchange Policy
Exchanges are subject to the same trial period as well as conditions of the Casper return policy. The exchange method remains the same depending on the item size. You need to first return your small size item for a refund and then order a new item from the website. If you’re having difficulty selecting a product, contact their product consultants at 1-855-885-2817.
For an exchange of mattresses, furniture, or other large items, contact their customer experience team before the trial period ends.
You may also read – West Elm Return Policy
2. Other items - 30 Days
Casper Refund Policy
The item will be reviewed once the return package reaches Casper’s warehouse. On approval, you’ll get a refund to your bank account within 2 weeks. Casper will also refund any fees paid for shipping to Hawaii or Alaska. However, it won’t provide a refund for setup services performed at the time of delivery.
Additionally, you may also call their customer support and provide your order number to check the status of your refund.
You may also read – Mattress Firm Return Policy
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Does Casper offer free returns on mattresses?
Not only mattresses, you can return any Casper item free of cost during the trial period.
2. Can I return washed mattresses at Casper?
Casper provides a 100 day trial peiod for mattresses. You can use and wash it as much as you want and return it after their 30 night adjustment period for a full refund
3. How do I return mattresses at Casper?
To return large items like mattresses and furniture items, you need to contact their customer experience ream at 888.498.0003 to arrange your return.
4. Will Casper refund shipping charges if I return?
Casper will refund your shipping charges but excluding any the setup fees charged during the in-home delivery and setup service
Also, Keep In Mind
The Casper return policy offers free-of-cost returns on all items within the specified trial period. Mattresses have a 100-night trial while all other items have 30-day trials. Returns/exchanges are possible on all purchases as long as you keep them in donatable condition without any damage/defect. Small items can be easily returned with their shipping label. For large items like mattresses and furniture, you’ll have to contact their support team by a call or e-mail.