Figs is a famous health care apparel brand that sells scrubs, medical apparel, and several products for all medical professions. For those who are having a bad experience with their purchase, they also have a Figs return policy to make things right. Additionally, our guide on the Figs returns procedure will help you initiate an easy return online. Let’s start with their standard return policy.
What is Figs Return Policy?
The Figs return policy allows a return window of 30 days from the date of purchase for all eligible items. All figs returns must be in new & unworn condition with tags in their place. They reserve the full right to refuse returns on any worn or damaged merchandise.
|Return Period||30 days|
Does Figs Offer Free Return?
Yes, they do offer free returns to all its customers but you should have atleast spent $50 and above. In case your total purchase amounts to $48 then you will have to pay an additional $6 for shipping. Also in case you choose expedited shipping, the shipping charges would be non-refundable.
How Can I Return My Figs Purchase?
The return process differs for US and international customers. All you’ll need is your seven-digit order number which you can easily find on your packing slip as well as the order confirmation email. Follow one of the below processes depending on where you live.
US Customers – Returns & Exchanges
For this, you’ll have to request prepaid return shipping with Figs. Follow these simple steps.
- Go to the Wearfigs returns page. Provide your order number and shipping zip code.
- Select all the items you wish to return or exchange.
- Provide all the necessary details and generate your prepaid return label in the final step.
- Pack the items securely in a resaleable bag and ship the package back using the prepaid label.
Once Figs receives your parcel, they’ll send you an email notification of your refund or new order if you are exchanging.
International Customers – Returns & Exchanges
If you reside outside the US and your order number begins with the number 9, go to the same Wearfigs returns page and province your order details.
- Select the items you want to return/exchange.
- Provide necessary details and submit the return request.
- Once you submit the request their customer support team will email you the next steps.
- If you are returning from Canada, you’ll get two labels – A Canada post label and a DHL label with a tracking number starting from GM. Remember that the Canada post label is the prepaid return label that you’ll stick outside your package.
- Write down three things on the prepaid label, your name, address, and your tracking number mentioned on the DHL label. Finally, place the DHL label inside your package and send it to the post office.
If you didn’t get your Canada post prepaid label right after submitting the request, their customer support team will send you the label within 48 hours of your return request.
If you are an international customer and your order number begins with the letters “GE”, then start your return by visiting the Figs returns page. For any issues regarding returns, you may also contact their customer support.
Figs returns & exchanges are not possible on some of the following categories of products.
- Embroided and final sale items
- Before They Go items
- Custom-made products
- Products that are specified as non-returnable in the description
Figs Exchange Policy
At Figs, exchanges and returns work in the same way. You may exchange the item within 30 days of purchase. All Figs returns conditions and exclusions also apply to exchanges. All you have to do is select the exchange option when you are requesting your online return. Once Figs receives and processes your return at their warehouse, you’ll get an email notification of your new replacement order.
You’d Surely Like: Lululemon Return Policy and Adidas Return Policy
|Exchange Period||30 Days|
Figs Refund Policy
Figs will initiate your refund and also send you an email notification as soon as the return reaches its warehouse and gets processed. They have the right to deny your refund if the item doesn’t qualify the Figs returns criteria.
- The refund will be credited to your original form of payment. Refunds to a credit card can take up to 10 days. This timeframe may vary as per the card issuers.
- Note that refunds are not possible on shipping and handling charges unless you got faulty or damaged items. There are no return shipping charges for US and Canadian customers while for others they’ll deduct the return shipping charges from the refund.
|Refund Period||10 days|
|Refund Method||Original Form of Payment|
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I know if my order from Figs is returnable?
If your product is non-returnable, it will be specified in the description. Along with this, any customized items, Before They Go items and final sale items are non returnable.
2. Do I have to pay for my return at Figs?
There are no return shipping charges for US and Canadian residents. Other residents may have to pay the cost of return shipping.
3. Will Figs refund my shipping cost?
No. Figs will not refund you shipping charges unless your item was faulty on arrival.
4. How long does it take to get a refund from figs?
Refunds to your credit card can take up to 10 days depending on your bank.
5. I did not receive my Canada post prepaid label, what should I do?
Usually they'll send you the label within 48 hours after you submit the return request. If you didn't receive yours contact them via their help center on the official site.
Also, Keep in Mind
Figs return policy covers online returns on all eligible items as long as you return them in new with all tags in place. All Figs returns are subject to a 30-day return window within which you must initiate your return or exchange. Refunds are only possible on the product price and not any shipping charges. The US and international return processes are different so be sure to go through all the details we covered. We also have similar articles on how returns work at Windsor and Everlane.
Leave a Reply