Levis is the first name that comes to mind when we think of jeans. Along with pants, their inventory also includes casual wear and accessories for all age groups. Knowing the exceptions to Levis returns & refunds is necessary if you aren’t happy with your purchase. Our Levis return policy guide will help with an exchange or a full refund without breaking a sweat.
What is The Levis Return Policy?
Levis returns are possible on everything except final sale items and customized products. Under the Levis return policy, all other items are eligible for returns within 60 days of purchase. This applies to purchases from Levis stores, their outlet stores, as well as levi.com. There are a few options available to return your products to Levis. So, let’s get started with the return process.
|Return Period||60 days|
|Return Method||1. In-store
3. Happy Returns
Are Online Returns Free At Levis?
Levis returns are completely free if you return to the store or use the happy returns bar. However, mailing the items back using their prepaid shipping label will cost you a return processing fee of $7.50 from your refund.
How Do I Return My Levis Purchase?
There are three possible ways you can return your items to Levis. You can visit their store, return to the happy returns bar or mail the items back using their prepaid shipping label.
Returns By Mail
Follow these simple steps to mail your items back to Levis.
- Start your return by visiting their online returns page and providing the necessary information about your order.
- Follow the steps and print the prepaid return label.
- Pack your item and place the packing slip inside.
- Stick the return label on the outside of your package and drop it off at your nearest FedEx location.
All Levis returns by mail will cost a return shipping fee of $7.50 which will be deducted from your refund. This fee will be waived off if it was their mistake of sending an incorrect or faulty item.
If you don’t want to print a label, you can also choose to get a return code on your mobile and show it to a FedEx store. They’ll print the label for you. Remember that you’ll not be able to cancel your return once you drop off the package at a return-shipping carrier.
Return With Happy Returns Bar
Returns through Happy Returns Bar are way faster and easier than mail returns. They are completely free of cost and you don’t need a packaging or return label which makes them more eco-friendly than postal returns.
Levis returns through happy returns are very simple. Follow these simple steps.
- Start your return by providing your order number and email on their happy returns page.
- Select the items you wish to return and provide the reason.
- Submit the request and you’ll receive an email with a QR code.
- Take your items and QR code to any Happy Returns location.
Return To Levis Store
Firstly, purchases from Levis retail and outlet store can only be returned to the store and not by mail or happy returns. In-store Levis returns are very handy as you can return both online and store purchases. Also, in-store returns are free of cost. Find a Levis store near you and check the store hours. Simply take your item and receipt (packing slip for online purchase) to the store. Remember that returns are possible for up to 60 after purchase and all items will be quarantined for 72 hours before putting them back for sale.
Levis Return Policy Without Receipt
Having a receipt is necessary for a full refund to your original form of payment. However, you may also return your in-store purchase at their store even without a receipt. In this case, they’ll refund you only in the form of store credit which you can use for your next purchase.
Lululemon and Shein also help their customers to make a return without receipt.
Levis returns and refunds are not possible on customized products and final sale items.
Levis Exchange Policy
If the size doesn’t fit, you can exchange the item free of cost within 60 days of receipt. Remember that the item should be unworn and unwashed and exchanges are only possible for a different size. If you want a new style or color, you may return the item first and place a new order of your choice. If the item is out of stock for a different size, you can return it for a full refund.
- At Levis returns for exchange are not possible on custom items and final sale items.
- Remember that exchanges are not eligible for price adjustments, promotions, and gift wraps.
|Exchange Period||60 Days|
|Exchange Method||1. In-store
3. Happy Returns
You may also read: Adidas also has a similar policy where they offer free exchanges for size.
Levis Refund Policy
Once Levis receives your return, they’ll initiate a refund to your original form of payment. In case of gift returns, the refund will be credited to the purchaser’s account.
- It will take 15 business days to process and issue a refund. For credit card purchases, the refund may take additional 10 days to appear in your account.
- If you returned with happy returns, your refund will be processed on the same day you return the item. However, you’ll still have to wait 10 days for the refund to reflect in your account.
- Non-receipt Levis returns at their stores are eligible for store credit only. Remember that the refund amount will not include any shipping & handling fees, gift wrap charges, and donations.
|Refund Period||10 days|
|Refund Method||Original Form of Payment|
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do I have to pay to mail the items back to Levis?
Unless it was their fault for sending an incorrect or faulty item, Levis will deduct $7.50 from your refund as a return processing fee.
2. Do I need a receipt to return at Levis?
The receipt is necessary for a refund of your original payment. However, they also accept non-receipt returns at their store for a store credit.
3. Can I return a Levis store purchase via mail?
Any purchase that you make from a Levis store or their outlet stores can only be returned back to the store. In-store purchases cannot be returned by mail or with Happy returns.
4. Does Levis refund shipping fees for returns of online purchases?
At Levis, any shipping and handling costs, including gift wrap charges are non-refundable.
5. How can I return if my Levis order was faulty out of the box?
There is no need to panic. Contact their customer support team at 1.800.872.5384 and request a replacement or refund.
Also, Keep in Mind
The Levis return policy provides 60 days to return all eligible items. The return method depends on your purchase. Items purchased from their retail and outlet stores must be returned to the store. For online purchases, you are free to choose from postal returns, in-store returns, or Happy returns bar. Postal returns will cost you $7 while store returns and returns with Happy returns are free of cost. The only exceptions to Levis returns & exchanges are customized and final sale items. The rest of the items are returnable as long as they are unwashed in new condition. You may also read the return policy of Everlane.
Leave a Reply